NEurope
thomaschung

Next Wii game you are getting

What is the next Wii game that you are getting?

Mine is most likely going to be Zack & Wicki on Jan 18th. though I have been toying with the idea of getting Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for Christmas and been wanting to get Metroid Prime 3 for ages now.

Oh I forgot I have ordered Mercury Meltdown Revolution from Tesco for £8!

Hopefully Super Mario Galaxy and Fifa 08 this Christmas. Beyond that it is likely to be Brawl.

Mario Galaxy and Linky boy and his crossbow for Christmas. I reckon that Mercury Meltown deal on Tesco's website will end up being too good for me to pass up. Aside from that, the next game I plan to get on release is of course Zack and Wiki.

Mario Galaxy and Linky boy and his crossbow for Christmas. I reckon that Mercury Meltown deal on Tesco's website will end up being too good for me to pass up. Aside from that, the next game I plan to get on release is of course Zack and Wiki.

You guys are going to love Galaxy, and with it being Christmas it will feel that extra special.

Exactly what I thought when I saw the Mecury Meltdown offer. It is including delivery as well.

Yeah, come on we got to get behind Zack & Wicki.

i think it will be bargain bin raiding time in Januray.. I'll take most games sub £15 that arent complete rubbish. Mercury meltdown is the current example. Would like to get paper mario for £20 and maybe mario football and RE4/umbrella cronicals for the same price.

Hopefully for christmas either Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles or Mario and Sonic Olympics or Guitar Hero 3. :grin:

Has to be Zak and Wiki, already got Galaxy, GH3 and RE:UC, I don't think there's anything else between now and Zak and Wiki, but at least it's giving me time to really play through everything else.

I forgot, I'm getting Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Christmas.

The next game I'm getting myself will probably be No More Heroes. :)

I have three games on the way. Two games for Christmas (Endless Ocean and Mario and Sonic) and I ordered Mercury Meltdown Revolution 8 quid yesterday! After that I think I'll get Zack and Wiki and No More Heroes in the new year.

super smash bros brawl, mario kart, wii fit, fire emblim, that is about it up to now (i already own Zack and Wiki and its a great game only it is getting hard after a while.. this game should be played with friends to help out with the puzzels)

I want to buy more multiplayer games eventually so I can play with my girlfriend. She loves Mario Party, Trauma center, Wii Sports (tennis) and Wii Play (the ping pong and cow racing minigames), but also liked games like R.E 4 and Mario Galaxy. Meaning she likes boths games and "non games". I already decided on Trauma Center: New Blood, Umbrella Chronicles, Rockstar's table tennis, and perhaps WarioWare. I'd welcome suggestions as well. Are E.A Playground and Carnival Games at least as good as Mario Party? What about other fun multiplayer games? Not necessarily party games, any fun multiplayer game, from any genre, will do.

Well I'm getting Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3 and Link's Crossbow for Christmas, so I suppose the next game I'll buy for myself is No More Heroes or Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (whichever one comes out first).

If I see Eledees for a good price in the sales, I will but that though.

Links Crossbow Training and I think Resident Evil:UC. But the next one i'll actually buy is Mario and Sonic, Zack and Wiki or NiGHTs.

Well i'm getting a few Wii games for Xmas....but the next one i'll be getting looking at my schedule is 'Ghost Squad' on Jan 25th 2008. : peace:

Umm, hopefully Galaxy and maybe Mario and Sonic for Xmas. After that I'll be picking up Endless Ocean for around £15, Links Crossbow Training and Zack and Wiki.

EDIT: just seen the Mercury Meltdown deal. At £8, why not?

I'll probably get Metroid Prime 3 for Christmas, been dying to get that but just haven't had the time to play it. Then Zack & Wiki next month, that one flew under my radar for so long, now I'm really looking forward to it.

Will probably get endless ocean later on today (trade in for scarface). Then its got to be Geometry Wars Galaxies. Have to say despite looking great Zack and Wiki just doesn't excite me so won't be getting it

It was going to be Zak and Wiki until I read that it's meant to be really hard and a bit frustrating. I have absolutely no idea what my next game is going to be.

I'm interested in Wii Fit, although not sure if I really care about it that much. Mario Kart is Mario Kart, and I'm not convinced by the Wii tilty method of racing games. I was never a fan of Smash Bros. Melee so Brawl isn't exactly top my list.

So right now I've got no clue. Pikmin 3 I suppose...

Already have Mario Galaxy, and I'm getting Zelda for Xmas, so I reckon the next game I'll buy is Tomb Raider Anniversary, with NiGHTS shortly after.

Resident Evil and Lego Starwars for christmas, I have EVERYTHING else I want.

The next games for me (not sure when they'r eout) are Zack and Wicki, Medal of Honour and Ghost Squad!

PS Whoever said about rockstars table tennis, I truly believe Table Tennis on mario and sonic is better!