N-Europe

Lost : Series 4

Dante

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch Lost because it is so awful. I'm not knocking it. I love ranting with my sister about it. It is comically ridiculous.

Personally I thought season 2 was a bit weak but season 3 was a lot better. I can't wait for the absurdities of season 4.

Maybe so, but I can't help but feel I'm watching the Neverending story. It seems like the norm now to expand and overstretch the story of recent dramas to make more gravy.

yet its got an ending point that theyre sticking too? hardly never ending story is it.

I watch Lost because it is so awful. I'm not knocking it. I love ranting with my sister about it. It is comically ridiculous.

Personally I thought season 2 was a bit weak but season 3 was a lot better. I can't wait for the absurdities of season 4.

that's funny, I've never seen Lost advertised as a comedy ;)

I only had to start watching series 3 weekly about 6 episodes from the end, so series 4 will be intriguing to view this way. I am sure it will produce an excessive amount of discussion and theory compared to waht actually happens, but hell I'm glad someone else watches it as you're supposed to -- From your armchair, as a viewer. The show doesn't allow you to have any real knowledge of what's going on, so I say enjoy the ride!

What do you mean awful?

Its confusing. It has some bizarre plots and plot holes. It killed off two of my favorite characters. It answers most its questions with more questions.

This basically sums my thoughts up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzR7aKBCdE

I enjoy it, just not for the same reasons as most people.

that's funny, I've never seen Lost advertised as a comedy ;)

Haha! Its the same reason I watch Smallville. Now THAT is an god awful series...but I can't stop watching it!! :p

It reeeeally is - it's pretty much gone nowhere since it started with it's dreadful storylines but yet I still watch. :bowdown:

Agreed. Just started watching season 7, and it's awful. The only reason I'm still watching it is because I have to see the end after having watched it for so long. Can't just quit now.

About Lost, I think it's a great series, and the story has never bothered me. It's going to be aired here late February so I probably shouldn't read this thread anymore.

It reeeeally is - it's pretty much gone nowhere since it started with it's dreadful storylines but yet I still watch. :bowdown:

I really do think that you could turn every series into one episode. The ABSOLUTE low point was the in series 3, might have been 5 actually....they all merge into one, where they had the dogs with super powers! :indeed:

Agreed. Just started watching season 7, and it's awful. The only reason I'm still watching it is because I have to see the end after having watched it for so long. Can't just quit now.

Yeah, thats the feeling I get. I NEED CLOSURE!!!!!! :heh: