N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its now 50% off games at Woolworths, well atleast it is at my local one. Might get some bargains now. I got Fallout 3 (xbox360) for £17.50 and The Simpsons Game for £9.50 also xbox 360.

Well done, looks like i'll miss out. I'm off to work & i bet there won't be any decent games left tommorow in my local Woolies.

Have a spare copy of fallout 3 since my collectors edition turned up. Can't decide what to trade it in for, Disaster on the Wii or Gears 2 on 360 ??? I know gamestation are better for trade-ins but game have both games cheaper, mmmmm decisions... decisions

I'm sure it's been posted already but I just picked up some stuff from the GAME sale, here's what I can remember seeing...

- Disaster: Day of Crisis - £19.98

- Battalion Wars II - £9.98

- Samba De Amigo - £19.98

- Death Jr. Root of Evil - £9.98

MadDog might be able to remember some more.

I'm sure it's been posted already but I just picked up some stuff from the GAME sale, here's what I can remember seeing...

Game.co.uk has the same items on sale.

Game.co.uk has the same items on sale.

You realise that you have repeated what Tellyn said exactly? :)

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure I read online somewhere a few days ago that Dead Rising was £5 in Toys R Us.

Cheers, will check it out

Online it's £4.88 but out of stock so they might have the odd one in stock in store.

Got house of the dead 2&3 for £10 from asda today. I've seen it for £15 before & nearly picked it up.

Oh,....forgot to say, they didn't have Dead Rising in Toys R Us in MK da other dai.

Same at toysrus preston, in fact they didn't have any cheap games in store, even the games in the sale. The only cheap games they have are online & out of stock.

Managed to get a copy of Dead rising off ebay £10.99 incl postage. took a while though as some of the prices games go for on ebay are ridiculously expensive.