N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy it. Its amazing!!

Just bought Secret Files, hope it's good.

PS Eenuh, the TShirt came - LOVE IT!!! :) Worn it once, next time I will get a picture taken!

I'll consider buying it, probably after all the Christmas shopping (if it's still available then).

And yay, glad you like the shirt! I'd love to see a picture of it. =)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7776113.stm

Get ready. It's gonna be even worse in there than it is at the moment with their so called '50% off'. I'm going down tomorrow with my brother to my local shopping centre in hope of getting stuff for people's xmas pressies so I'll go into to see the carnage.

I was down in Woolies there now and there were no further reductions on the 10-20% off that I saw last week. I expected them to be practically giving stuff away. :p

Anyone know if Woolworths have actually started doing 50% off EVERYTHING yet? e.g NOT the UP TO 50% one which only has 50% of stationary and 10% off games, but actual 50%, I've had conflicting reports, just wanted to know in case I'm in town on the day they do close down so I can get some potential bargains. :smile:

I was in the one in my town yesterday at lunch time, SCG, and it was all just the same measley 10-20% off the stuff I looked at. I sorta expected it to be bargain central, but it wasn't.

My dad was saying that Tesco has a 50% sale on today. I wonder if that would take in gaming goods and that? Probs just includes turkies. :p