• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad even if it's kinda only for the last two. Are they the same quality as the first or did they do like Jak and Daxter's drastic change? I said I'd platinum all three but the driving race in the city in number 2 made me crazy so I stopped playing.

Sly 2 has large hub areas where most of the levels take place. Like a platformer Grand Theft Auto. For the most part, the individual levels are about doing things that will help you with your big heist in that area. You also get to play as two other characters.

The third game is pretty much the same thing, but with a lot more gimmicky levels and several new characters that you only use in a level or two (they also removed the collectables in the hub levels for some reason). It's not as good as the second game, but it's still good.

So less Crash Bandicoot, but still familiar. Certainly a lot better than the later Jak games.

FUUUUUUUUCK!

Why is the internet no help?!

I'm trying to connect my PS3 to the net and I keep getting a bullshit DNS error. I've done some Google'ing and every solution revolves around changing the DNS primary/secondary thingies, but every time it's the same result. It gets successful in getting an IP address* but can't connect after that.

*Won't when I try it wirelessly.

Is the motostorm DLC not cheaper with plus anymore?

Get your lazy ass on the store and find out.

In other playstation plus news:

PlayStation Plus April Preview: Free Shank 2 and Shift 2 Unleashed, Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

6872124222_8248034056_z.jpg

This April, we’re preparing some great offers for PlayStation Plus that will make you think twice about going outside. For starters, we’re happy to announce the free games coming in April to Plus: PSN Game Shank 2 and PS3 Full Game Shift 2 Unleashed! You’ll be able to get these titles free in Plus starting on April 3rd and throughout the month of April. In addition, we’ve also got more free content including PSone Classic Silent Hill, PS minis Cananbalt, Farm Frenzy 2 and Mystic Garden, as well as PSN Game Frogger Returns.

7018232225_4c5c72b4fc_z.jpg

Free games aren’t the only benefit to Plus. Last month saw the exclusive early access to the much-anticipated PSN game Journey. This month, you’ll be the first to try out Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta!

Hefty discounts on the games you care about are always a part of Plus, and April will bring more discounts on content you love. New releases Wheels of Destruction, House of the Dead 4, and the debut of the standalone Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City will all have discounts the day they’re available to download from PlayStation Store!

6872124272_3bb0320870_z.jpg

You’ll also want to check out sweet free Avatars from the PS Vita hit Escape Plan, as well as PlayStation Plus exclusive avatars and themes for The House of the Dead and Devil May Cry.

See what I mean? - If your not on Playstation Plus - now is the time to sign up that's incredible!!!

Edited by Cookyman

Get your lazy ass on the store and find out.

Aw, I saw the post quote and I thought you'd answered my question...

I did check, and it appears it isn't. But I remember reading it would be until April so was confused. I thought someone may know.

7026303417_2bcbd3dc19.jpg

+ Silent Hill.

I suppose every month can't be to everyone's tastes.

I'm pretty happy with that always meant to pick up Silent Hill on the cheap and Shank is alright. As for the Shift the first game was awesome until you started getting the super cars and physics just flat out fell apart you could bulldozer through other cars and even kind of take off.