NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

How about Metal Gear in card form then? Metal Gear Acid 2 is pretty fun stuff if you don't mind cards. :)

Also, great news for those of us wanting to play HAZE.

So the Jan 25th 2008 date on Gameplay is slightly wrong then, which is ashame.

Still it's nice to know it'll be out by end of Feb then!

How about Metal Gear in card form then? Metal Gear Acid 2 is pretty fun stuff if you don't mind cards. :)

Yeah Im quite partial to a bit of cardage. Also Ill see how cheap I can get Portable Ops for.

I actually can't wait for Haze... O_o

omg Ratchet soon :)

EDIT: So, i got it last night. I was up till around 1am playing it. Its so, sooooo good :D

1up Editor Comments on DMC4 PS3/360 Differences.

For those of you asking me if there are any noticeable differences or trade-offs between the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of DMC4, you'll be glad to know (or not) that there aren't any. OK, if you were to turn on both versions and just let the demo trailer run automatically, you'll find that the PS3 version is sharper, thanks undoubtedly to using the Blu-ray format over the DVD format, even if both games run in 720p, but once you start the actual game they're identical.

I'll leave the in-depth visual analysis for some upcoming coverage we have planned for DMC4, but a couple other points: Xbox 360 controls feel really good, especially since every 360 controller has the force-feedback. If you've imported a Dual Schock 3 from Japan you're all set, but if you're one of the many without a DS3 you'll be missing out a little. The PS3 has not-that-noticeably shorter load times between screens, but that's like 2 seconds versus the Xbox 360's 3 second loads. Seriously, count out 3 seconds. The PS3, however, forces you to install the game on your harddrive, a not insignificant process. I don't know why you're made to do this

Thats good to know Dante! Definitely will be getting the 360 version then! (achievements ftw.)

Anyway I've been using the PS3 browser all day, and its absolutely amazing!

PS3 browser >>>> Wii Browser

Does the PS3 come with scart cables in the box? Unfortunately I am still burdened by Standard Definition.

Cool, should be getting one the day MGS4 is released, whenever that is, for now though I'll save my money.

*laughs maniacally*

Lol @ SD.

Still... having to buy a HDMI cable was annoying. :(

I was talking to someone at school who has a PS3 and they insisted the cable that came with the PS3 did HD resolutions. Saying that "Well why would the console be HD then?". They wouldn't have any of it. Thats women and technology for you.

OMG IT CAN'T DO HD UNLESS CABLE IN BOX.

Thats not logic... thats just retardism.

How about "Generic we're young kids with spikey hair and we look more female than the actual females in the game XI"?

How about "Generic we're young kids with spikey hair and we look more female than the actual females in the game XI"?

Or "Oh fucking hell not more card battles!"

Or "i r liek rolling and making no sense"

I will buy a PS3 soon.

Another ship jump or are you keeping your 360?

Whats wrong with having 2 or more consoles? Seriously.

I'll be keeping. Can't be arsed getting the box down from the top of my wardrobe.

And 2 or more console only shows you're compensating. I know why I'm getting one.

Another ship jump or are you keeping your 360?

Whats wrong with having 2 or more consoles? Seriously.

How many have jumped ship? I kept my 360 as has Matt, Jordan and Rob. Anyone else?

To comment on a earlier topic, the PSP kicks ass for one reason as far as RPGs are concerned: Nihion Falcom. If only they would port over Oath in Felghana and Origins, I would be happy as hell to play them on the go!

I really want a PS3, if only for FFXIII, FFvXIII, White Knight Story, and Disgaea 3. A little MGS4 and Killzone 2 can't hurt either.

As for the 360, I just don't care for it anymore. It's RPG selection has seriously disappointed me. Blue Dragon was mediocre, Enchanted Arms sucked, Eternal Sonata is OK, and I'm not too sure what to think of Lost Odyssey but I'm really hoping for it to be good. But considering MistWalker's track record, I'm not confident.

I've kept mine, but iono for how much longer. Although this awesome browser may sway my opinion:p