NEurope
Sprout

A Ma... err, A Wario Christmas!

Hello everyone. As you know, it's December 1st, which means I kick my butt into gear and make you all a Christmas themed sprite comic. For those new to my crazy antics, basically, I'll be making a comic once a day, leading up to Christmas. Think of it as a sort of advent calendar if you wish.

So, err, I guess here's the first comic:

awariochristmas01tg8.png

And why is this in the Gamecube board? Because I felt like it! Forum staff are free to move/delete the thread though, so knock yourselves out. And see you tomorrow for the second comic!

I love you Sprout!

These were hilarious last year so I'm hoping for something special!

I love you and your comics Sprout. Was really hoping you would do comics again this year!

I'm not going to admit to anything as foolish as practically dancing with joy at seeing the return of your comics, Sprout, so I wont.

:indeed:

Awesome! I had forgotten about lasy year's comic, but this has sure brought back a lot of funny memories :) I salute you.

*This thread should be a sticky in each board so EVERYONE can see this *

Sprout, you rock :)

This is going up on the main site as usual folks, so look for a post on the front page soon.

Ps. Where's Wario's Wii-mote Jacket? Bad Wario..

Good one.

I read through the christmas carol one and the mario christmas one a few weeks ago.

Are you ever going to finish nintendoom?

Nice one Sprouty, these were pretty class in past years so I look forward to this years- and I hope you have enough time to make one each day.

Here's the second comic. Sorry it's late (just like old times!), I'll do my best to get these up earlier than this.

AWarioChristmas02.png

Are you ever going to finish nintendoom?

Probably not in regards to the story portion of that comic, what with me being rather lazy in the long term. As for the filler issues, I might do some similar to those occasionally, but I make no promises.

Nintendoom can be found here. The thread was renamed A Mario Christmas after it was merged with last year's Christmas comic thread (which starts on page 8).

Thanks Sprout, I love your comics and you always manage to spend time on them for Christmas... Definitely a early Christmas gift, and something to look forward to. :bowdown:

Great job, Sprout!

Just read last year's comic, and it was awesome.:grin:

Keep up the good work.:wink: