N-Europe

Mafia Game #4 - Sign-Ups

chairdriver

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

Oh, and I was thinking the same about the awards! Chairdriver deserves, if anything, ad honourary award, perhaps "for outstanding contributions of time and effort towards the community spirit". :smile:

Anyway, I'll PM my character, once I've decided - I have a few ideas.

It can be someone normal.

I've had a pretty cool character from somebody that is just a normal person.

Awesome. Also, will it be OK if I PM you tomorrow with a character rather than tonight? I'm just suck for ideas at the moment.

Also, I'd vote for chair too, these games have been awesome!

Awesome. Also, will it be OK if I PM you tomorrow with a character rather than tonight? I'm just suck for ideas at the moment.

Also, I'd vote for chair too, these games have been awesome!

You have no ideas?

I've got so many I can't decide which one I want to be :(

You have no ideas?

I've got so many I can't decide which one I want to be :(

The ideas I have, I think people might realise it's me:( - So I'm trying to think of something a little more obscure.

edit:

Can we be someone of a different sex? That would open up my choice of characters much more.

I just sent him a list of characters, that way it's more exciting finding out which one he chooses for me, and what powers the person has. I know which one I want though...

And even though I wasn't even in the last game, it kept me coming back every day. Awesome work, you'd get my vote any day chair.

I've always wanted to play and I was going to sign up but then I realised I have an Oxford interview next Sunday through to Wednesday. Still, it's always fun reading the thread, even if you don't really know what's happening all the time.

I've always wanted to play and I was going to sign up but then I realised I have an Oxford interview next Sunday through to Wednesday. Still, it's always fun reading the thread, even if you don't really know what's happening all the time.

The game starts kinda slow, so you'll be alright anyway.