WhiteTigerzord7.jpg

Plastic in win form.

I still have one of them under my bed!

That brings back awesome memories! :awesome:

THE BEST THING THE BBC EVER MADE:...

The Queens nose :yay:

Amen to that!

I need to watch that again! It seemed so... well made, at the time! :smile:

Do you think there's anyone in the world that did not want to be on Fun House? I loved that programme so much.

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Arcibiblioteuthis_Decals_Power-Rangers_1mmpr.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

The original (and best) Power Rangers!

Saying "jinx" if you say something at the exact same time as someone else which means they're not allowed to speak until someone says their name.

Goosebumps (books and TV)!

Saying "not" after everything.

Listening to the radio for hours on end so you could put your favourite song onto a tape

Pokemon Cards!

I was hammered and met Pat Sharp (Fun House presenter) in a nightclub and said to him "Use your body and your brain if you wanna play the game"...He told me to fuck off.

LMAO. I win...he used to have a mullet.

He'd hate me if I met him, I'd sing the whole bloody song!

*remembers the twins*

Ohhhhh yeaaaah!!

Monsters in my fucking pocket. Goddamn.

Few other things: Just William, Eledor, Bizmark? Bananaman, obv. CBBC used to broadcast some good shit back then. I remember one show where they found the Fountain of Life, and everyone who lived in the village was immortal.

FOr some bizarre reason unknown to me, Woof was teh only program me and my sister would ever agree on watching.

Aquila, anyone? Knightmare? Crystal Maze, hell, Transworld Gold... but that might just be me.

Bit after my allowed children's-tv-years, but Bernard's Watch was legendary.

Woof was brill, and aquila though it seemed to dissappear one day, knightmare and crystal maze are classics. Dunno the other, and of course I know Bernard's Watch, though I was a bit old for it at the time(still loved it). Back in the day, CITV definitely had the upper hand(zzzap was wicked, fun house was legend with old pat sharp and the mullet!), though cbbc has had its fair share of good stuff, mainly the drama-ery things like Queen's Nose, Five Chidren and It, UNCLE JACK, Demon Headmaster, Agent Z and the Penguin from Mars and so forth.

As for the Gogos/Crazy Bones, the things I have look kinda like them, only slightly differently coloured.

My contribution for the day

MASK_Logo.JPG

I loved MASK, me and my friend had loads of the toys. This should bring back some memories.

Great 80's intro.

Anyone remember Rolf's Cartoon Club?

80426420_8666dd1678.jpg

You can join today! What? YEAH!!

And here's another one for you oldies like me

Junior Kickstart, although I may have only watched it because my older brother liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFlmEznsr2w

Oh and why were all the girls on Fun House rubbish at the go karting bit?

Bucky...Captain Bucky O'Hare! *doo doo doo*

ggspacepe3.jpg

My mate lent me a vid of a couple year ago, was it wrong that I thought the cat lady was kinda hot, for a cartoon? I remember I had one of those konami handhelds of it too, which brings me onto a whole other topic.

Who remembers konami handhelds? We had Bucky O'Hare, Turtles I and Skate or Die, and my cousins had Turtles II, Star Trek(25th anniversary one looking at the page), and something else I think.

konamibuckyohareiu5.jpg

konamiskateordiejn2.jpg

konamitmntcy8.jpg

A link to a page with all of them.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Konami/index.html

They were awesome, a bit game and watch stylee in that they had the lcd things over a printed background like.

EDIT:Got the opening for Bucky O'Hare!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uI6GW7y8PMc

WhiteTigerzord7.jpg

Plastic in win form.

I have that. But the front of mine looks different from what I remember, I must be lacking the white tiger...? Who knows, I can barely dust off the memories. It was after this series of Power Rangers that it went badly downhill, imo.

I have a few videos of the first series on video, oh yeah.

Also, Rolfs Cartoon Club was great. As was Reboot, Bucky O'Hare, Duckula... and countless others. Thunderbirds too.