N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

I've not had a wank in 7 days, lol.

I think its a record for me.

Looks up... No records here.

Although truth to be told I don't really need it, but it's a good way to pass time, I guess; and at least for me after getting done with that it's easier to hit the sack. but it's not like "OMG I've gotta..." quite the contrary, on days that I'm too busy or have too little time I just forget and can go on like that for a long time.

I hope you guys are releasing it in another way though because otherwise is like a testosterone deposit; and that's not a good thing.

5 months and counting. :heh:
At first glance I thought you meant 5 minutes.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I've not had a wank in 7 minu-oh shit, nevermind.

This thread started grossing even me out a few pages back, yet I kept coming back to it, I feel so dirty. Gotta say, Strider's post was near legendary for a response, made me lol a lot.

Is the same for me. I don't know why I keep coming into here.

As for the topic on hand. I am so tempted to follow that sentence with it's in my hand right now...

I bet you could, you should hear what I say on said occasions... but I was just providing an example.

Walked in??

Masturbating? No.

Having sex? Yes, but it was my house mate, she knows we do it. :heh:

Having sex with who? your imaginary friend? ou muito tangas ou entao és parolo e nao dizes ao teu amigo que já andas nessa vida!

How could anyone do it in public? Surely the mess and the inevitable smell would give you away a bit?

It doesn't smell that much. Only if you put your nose right up to it. I've done it in school a few times. I got dared to so I just did. There were people withing a few feet of me and I didn't get caught.