NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Masturbation

I've not had a wank in 7 days, lol.

I think its a record for me.

Looks up... No records here.

Although truth to be told I don't really need it, but it's a good way to pass time, I guess; and at least for me after getting done with that it's easier to hit the sack. but it's not like "OMG I've gotta..." quite the contrary, on days that I'm too busy or have too little time I just forget and can go on like that for a long time.

I hope you guys are releasing it in another way though because otherwise is like a testosterone deposit; and that's not a good thing.

5 months and counting. :heh:
At first glance I thought you meant 5 minutes.

5 months and counting. :heh:

Yeah, but you are likely to actually get sex.

Apparently I'm sexually frustrated because I always peel the labels off coke bottles :p

7 days since I decided to stop, not sure how long it was before that, but I reckon I can keep it up, so to speak... :heh:

I've not had a wank in 7 minu-oh shit, nevermind.

This thread started grossing even me out a few pages back, yet I kept coming back to it, I feel so dirty. Gotta say, Strider's post was near legendary for a response, made me lol a lot.

I've not had a wank in 7 minu-oh shit, nevermind.

This thread started grossing even me out a few pages back, yet I kept coming back to it, I feel so dirty. Gotta say, Strider's post was near legendary for a response, made me lol a lot.

Is the same for me. I don't know why I keep coming into here.

As for the topic on hand. I am so tempted to follow that sentence with it's in my hand right now...

Apparently I'm sexually frustrated because I always peel the labels off coke bottles :p

Yeah, I've heard that too... But with beer bottles. :heh:

I have never done it! :D

Yes, neither have I!!! wink wink, coughing scarily. *smiles*

Yeah, I've heard that too... But with beer bottles. :heh:

Yes, neither have I!!! wink wink, coughing scarily. *smiles*

Haha! :heh:

I didn't post before as i didn't think people would believe me! but i honestly haven't :)

Haha! :heh:

I didn't post before as i didn't think people would believe me! but i honestly haven't :)

No matter what you say, I'll never believe it. Everybody masturbates. At least once. Everybody. :heh:

How could anyone do it in public? Surely the mess and the inevitable smell would give you away a bit?

I have never done it! :D

I know you touch yourself at night while thinking of the weighted companion cube. I know because I sit in a dark corner of your bedroom and take pictures.

and those pictures get me off.

How could anyone do it in public? Surely the mess and the inevitable smell would give you away a bit?

Come on, the smell isn't that noticeable. It's rather not noticeable, to be honest! :indeed:

Hmm, give it a good wash once a day?

Or if your talking about cum, I don't really notice the smell...

I bet you could, you should hear what I say on said occasions... but I was just providing an example.

Walked in??

Masturbating? No.

Having sex? Yes, but it was my house mate, she knows we do it. :heh:

Having sex with who? your imaginary friend? ou muito tangas ou entao és parolo e nao dizes ao teu amigo que já andas nessa vida!

It doesn't smell that much. Only if you put your nose right up to it. I've done it in school a few times. I got dared to so I just did. There were people withing a few feet of me and I didn't get caught.

I pretended to wank in school once and for the rest of my time at school everyone used to say "You had a wank in history!". It was one of many taunts and bullying attempts that crushed my confidence.

Having sex with who? your imaginary friend? ou muito tangas ou entao és parolo e nao dizes ao teu amigo que já andas nessa vida!

Nah I think Oxigen was referring to this beauty -

9318smiffy.jpg

I pretended to wank in school once and for the rest of my time at school everyone used to say "You had a wank in history!". It was one of many taunts and bullying attempts that crushed my confidence.

History is wank.

Ah-ah, life is full of surprises, heh? :wink:

Nah I think Oxigen was referring to this beauty -

9318smiffy.jpg

Eh eh, wrong hair colour. :D