Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Are You Going To Do Today?

ReZourceman

I plan on pursuading my brother to give me/sell me for cheaper the PS3 he got free from his contract phone... i doubt he will but it's worth a shot.

I also plan to watch tv, listen to music and eat... pity there is no Rice Krispies in, i had 3 bowls within an hour the other night.

Right now I'm wasting some time online in front of the television, where a meh-ish show is on. I'm basically just waiting for Desperate Housewives to start in like, more than an hour I think.

I'll also play some Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland and eat a yummy snack (pudding, tiramisu or ice cream, hmmm?).

And if I end up feeling like it, maybe I'll work for school a bit, but I highly doubt it.

Today i was off work and stayed in bed until 12:00pm. Then i got up and was healthy had fruit for breakast, i watched The Wright Stuff as i was eating it, i then hoovered my bedroom carpet, went to dye my hair, polished my furniture while the dye set, washed dye off and had a bath, went online... and here i am... 9:19pm.

Busy day for me today.

My sister's 7th Birthday and she's having her party this afternoon in the Church Halls... 16 little girl, all of them hyper. And I'm helping at it. Only 2 hours fortunately. Then straight after that I'm going round to Becca's for hot, steamy sex to watch Hairspray with her. Her mum approved of me yesterday so we're allowed to go to London together in January and I can come round today and her mum's going to keep her dad out of the house. :heh:

Then coming back and going out for dinner with my family and Aunt/Uncle who are up from France to visit family.