N-Europe

Shagging your mate's sister

Stalin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's a...fair discussion, I suppose?

AD voice "This topic?"

Well I guess so... I gave it under a page considering the guys called stalin and made quite a few threads before and the nature of this. Still i dont mind that much.

For my own opinion to much hassle not enough classic. Unless your not good friends with the guy and the sister has a spice rack to make lawson weep.

Yea, her last boy friend kept brining up sex and using whipped cream...

But if theres a group of us, everytime we stop walking, there always over each other and start kissing infront of the rest of us, and we're all getting fed up with it. It's alright to do it, just not at every chance you get.

AD voice "This topic?"

Well I guess so... I gave it under a page considering the guys called stalin and made quite a few threads before and the nature of this. Still i dont mind that much.

Hello,

If you have a problem with me, please feel free to PM and we'll discuss it like gentlemen.

Love,

Joseph xx

What about...

...your girlfriend's mates?

...your girlfriend's sister?

...your girlfriend's mum?

...your mate's girlfriend?

...your mate's mum?

...your cousin?

It's a moral minefield, isn't it?

If you want your girlfriend to end up ex-, then sure! If she already is, then go for it! Same for her sister, and her mum actually.

Never go for a mate's girl though, that's just bastardly. Do his mum, but you gotta make sure he never ever finds out.

As for cousins, they say anything outside of 2nd generation is all right, but I'd keep it a bit quiet anyway.

Does he look like your mate? And if so, does this mean you've shagged your mate as well?

How about going for a full house?

This is something interesting that I was thinking about last night, is it weird if you fancy your mate's sister, but realise she looks quite alot like your mate(you know, as brothers and sisters do)?