Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mellow Surfing In The Womb

jayseven

happy birthday marshmellow!

Just exactly how old are you really? ;)

Also, why do you live in a place called "Unalaska" Un = not, or the opposite of something. So... its not Alaska? :o

Thanks Guys!

I have something to confess however.

When I first joined C-E I was 13, and I thought well I'm a n00b and really young so I made my age say 17. Then when R-E came around my age still said 17 and then I had my "18th birthday". But it was really my 14th birthday. So then I put my age as 0.

Today I am really 16 years old, and I'm sorry I lied, but you know when your 13 all you want to be is cool and blend in. :) So from now on I will have my honest age in my profile.

And thanks again for the birthday thread!

Thanks Guys!

When I first joined C-E I was 13, and I thought well I'm a n00b and really young so I made my age say 17. Then when R-E came around my age still said 17 and then I had my "18th birthday". But it was really my 14th birthday. So then I put my age as 0.

Today I am really 16 years old, and I'm sorry I lied, but you know when your 13 all you want to be is cool and blend in. :) So from now on I will have my honest age in my profile.

:shakehead

BURN HIM!

Thanks Guys!

Alright that´s it! WITCH HUNT!

Happy b-day :Þ

He's only one? Youngest member ever!? Only ONE year old!

When I read the topic I thought it was the name of a new Muse album or something.

If it was Muse I woulda posted about it. :P But hey, Marshmellow's turned one today, so young. But wait... whats this...

He lied about his age?! :shakehead

Well then I echo the sentiments below:

Marshy!

You liar!

LIAR! :(

But anyway, happy birthday you dirty lying scumbag.

Guest Stefkov

Wow. I always thought you were older than you are.

Happy Birthday anyway.

(This morning when looking at your profile i thought Alaska was in Canada...I couldn't sleep for a while I was confused.)