NEurope
jayseven

Mellow Surfing In The Womb

Er.. Yeah.

Marshmallow's the grand age of.. er.. One. But two years on the forum? Wahey!

B'day shizzles.

happy birthday marshmellow!

Just exactly how old are you really? ;)

Also, why do you live in a place called "Unalaska" Un = not, or the opposite of something. So... its not Alaska? :o

Thanks Guys!

I have something to confess however.

When I first joined C-E I was 13, and I thought well I'm a n00b and really young so I made my age say 17. Then when R-E came around my age still said 17 and then I had my "18th birthday". But it was really my 14th birthday. So then I put my age as 0.

Today I am really 16 years old, and I'm sorry I lied, but you know when your 13 all you want to be is cool and blend in. :) So from now on I will have my honest age in my profile.

And thanks again for the birthday thread!

Thanks Guys!

When I first joined C-E I was 13, and I thought well I'm a n00b and really young so I made my age say 17. Then when R-E came around my age still said 17 and then I had my "18th birthday". But it was really my 14th birthday. So then I put my age as 0.

Today I am really 16 years old, and I'm sorry I lied, but you know when your 13 all you want to be is cool and blend in. :) So from now on I will have my honest age in my profile.

:shakehead

BURN HIM!

When I read the topic I thought it was the name of a new Muse album or something.

Thanks Guys!

Alright that´s it! WITCH HUNT!

Happy b-day :Þ

When I read the topic I thought it was the name of a new Muse album or something.

I thought it was going to be about the compulsory installation of wifi hotspots to every womans uterus.

But anyway, happy birthday you dirty lying scumbag.

He's only one? Youngest member ever!? Only ONE year old!

If it was Muse I woulda posted about it. :P But hey, Marshmellow's turned one today, so young. But wait... whats this...

He lied about his age?! :shakehead

Well then I echo the sentiments below:

Marshy!

You liar!

LIAR! :(

But anyway, happy birthday you dirty lying scumbag.

Wow. I always thought you were older than you are.

Happy Birthday anyway.

(This morning when looking at your profile i thought Alaska was in Canada...I couldn't sleep for a while I was confused.)

i thought Alaska was in Canada

A common misunderstanding, even in the 24th century.

I spose I could expect comments like those... We could all forget about it and be happy.:) But I feel lots better now that I've told you guys.

Witch Hunt?