• Bath

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan's question:

Why is your sig too tall?

1, You don't know the sig rules.

2, You hate me and want to eat my family.

But to reply to yours, shower. Always shower.

Jordan's question:

Why is your sig too tall?

1, You don't know the sig rules.

2, You hate me and want to eat my family.

I thought you guys had a power to take away those that broke the rules, at least I know that used to happen.

Aside form that, has to be shower. So warm and nice, could spend hours in one.

I thought you guys had a power to take away those that broke the rules, at least I know that used to happen.

Sig rules are just... weirdly abiguous.

I just give a polite warning (if he doesn't respond to the one here i'll simply PM him), then if its not removed or changed, i remove it and give a yellow infraction.

I always take a shower; love doing it, cause it's so nice and warm, especially on a cold winter morning or after running in the evening. =3

Plus it's also fast.

Haven't taken a bath in ages, but I like doing it from time to time to relax. I turn off all the lights except the tiny ones near the mirror (creates a great relaxing atmosphere), turn on some music and put some nice smelling stuff in the bathtub (preferably with lots of bubbles). And then just lay around in there till all the stress is gone...

I should so do that again soon. X3

I find that the concept of a nice, relaxing bath is often better than the reality of the experience itself. Like sometimes I'll think it would be a nice idea to sit in a warm bath and have a read, but then once I'm in the bath I always seem to feel compelled to put my hands in the water - a temptation which makes reading seem like such effort.

Even so, a warm bath on a cold winter evening after a hard day's work can still be something very satisfying. For practicality though (ie. in mornings), it has to be a shower.

Guest dynastygal

Depends...I don't generally have baths as it takes ages, although they make for good lovin' moments. Showers I'd have to say.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!