Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

They could do Rachel and Ross's wedding for sure, and maybe Emily could try and win Ross back or something. Mike could cheat on Phoebe perhaps and Chandler could be a terrible, comical dad to their kids.

The only problem is with Joey i think. After doing the spin-off in LA they would have to think of a way to get him back to New York and back in the group.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big and Carrie Ross and Rachel could get married.

Big has doubts and darts Emily tries and breaks up the wedding

Steve cheats on Miranda Mike could perhaps cheat on Phoebe

Yes, the Sex and the City film was good but doesn't need to be replicated :P

Big and Carrie Ross and Rachel could get married.

Big has doubts and darts Emily tries and breaks up the wedding

Steve cheats on Miranda Mike could perhaps cheat on Phoebe

Yes, the Sex and the City film was good but doesn't need to be replicated :P

I was thinking how similar it was as i typed! It's just because they are clichéd twists to the so-called 'happy-endings' they both ended with. But you're right, they would do better to try and be as original as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

If Bloody-Disgusting is correct, and Darren Aronofsky's "rebuild" of ROBOCOP is actually a sequel set twenty years "after the termination of the Robocop program", then forget all that whinging over the sacredness of Paul Verhoeven's original. If ROBOCOP 3 couldn't tarnish that fucker, nothin' can.

Though it's a little disappointing that they've (allegedly) opted to move the series from Detroit to Los Angeles (especially when it'd be incredibly affordable to shoot in the actual confines of the Motor City nowadays), I'm cool with anything that allows Aronofsky to put his own stamp on the established mythology of the character (and let's pretend that this "established mythology" begins and ends with the first movie, okay?). According to Bloody Disgusting, talks between MGM and the director are fairly advanced. Perhaps Sony will have an announcement ready for their Saturday panel at Comic Con.

www.aintitcool.com

Scream 4 has been confirmed (Just search on google news for scream 4)

Oh god. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing, I mean none of the others sucked outright (Come on, who doesn't remember Drew Barrymore's classic scene in the first one?) which was a major accomplisment for a horror trilogy. I can imagine a 4th being worse than shoving my fingers into a meat grinder and hoping for the best.

I'll see though, I LOVE the franchise...but I don't see Cox or Campbell returning. Cox has said numerous times she's interested in doing another though, and to be fair she is the best character...so there's hope. Fools hope, but hope all the same.

Scream 4 has been confirmed (Just search on google news for scream 4)

Oh god. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing, I mean none of the others sucked outright (Come on, who doesn't remember Drew Barrymore's classic scene in the first one?) which was a major accomplisment for a horror trilogy. I can imagine a 4th being worse than shoving my fingers into a meat grinder and hoping for the best.

I'll see though, I LOVE the franchise...but I don't see Coc or Campbell returning. Cox has said numerous times she's interested in doing another though, and to be fair she is the best character...so there's hope. Fools hope, but hope all the same.

I agree with everything you said.

Soo... Not really got any source or anything, but I hear that Resident Evil: Degeneration (CG Resi movie) will have a new trailer after comicon on july 25th... Thought I'd post that here in a sort of i told you so/please remind me when it's due kind of way.

The Dark Knight has just broken the record for the biggest one day takings ever. It made 66.4 million on Friday, and it also broke the record for the biggest midnight takings ever, making a huge 18.6 million. Apparently some "insiders" are even thinking because of the mass appeal it seems to be having, it may reach a gross similar to that of "Return of the King" making it the second highest grossing movie ever. I doubt that somehow though.

Looks as though it's going to get rid of the rest of Spidey 3's records and take more than 151 million this weekend.

Oh, and it's also number one on IMDB's top 200 movies.

Wow, a movie that actually lives up to the hype? I never thought I'd see the day.

The Dark Knight has just broken the record for the biggest one day takings ever. It made 66.4 million on Friday, and it also broke the record for the biggest midnight takings ever, making a huge 18.6 million. Apparently some "insiders" are even thinking because of the mass appeal it seems to be having, it may reach a gross similar to that of "Return of the King" making it the second highest grossing movie ever. I doubt that somehow though.

Looks as though it's going to get rid of the rest of Spidey 3's records and take more than 151 million this weekend.

Oh, and it's also number one on IMDB's top 200 movies.

Wow, a movie that actually lives up to the hype? I never thought I'd see the day.

Man I'm really looking forward to this movie. It's out wednesday at the local Cineworld but sold out >.<

Man does that film deserve to have it's records broken! Piece of crap!

but I hear that Resident Evil: Degeneration (CG Resi movie) will have a new trailer after comicon on july 25th...
Yeah I read that somewhere aswell.

The Dark Knight has done it. It's made an estimated 155 million in 3 days which surpasses Spidey 3's record of 151 million. The Dark Knight now owns all the major records in the US box office.

It's opening weekend is over 3 times bigger than that of Batman Begins which made a respectable 48 million in it's opening 3 days.

impressive. never figured it'd do that well- Rami's films are much easier fodder. must be Ledger, frankly.

He may have contributed to it, but I think its also partly, how well the first was received and also the glowing reviews its received.

I literally...I literally cannot wait. Rewatched Begins today = 9.5. Its just such an amazing storyline.

great film that

I hear ya. When I was rewatching it, it simply reminded me of how amazing it is. Its just...breathtaking. I still get chills down my spine at the Joker reveal, and I remember how impressed I was the first time I watched it.

DRIVING ME CRAZY! Curse my cinema for not doing a midnight showing.

huh...

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/celebrity/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8959156

Top Gun sequel for Tom?

Tom Cruise has apparently been asked to don a jump-suit again to take part in a Top Gun sequel.

Over 20 years since the first film hit the big screen, the actor has been offered the chance to reprise his role as fighter pilot Maverick, reports The Sun.

A source told the paper: "The idea is Maverick is at the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has to deal with a cocky new female pilot."

It seems a script outline has been written, but the sequel reportedly depends on Hollywood star Tom agreeing to take part.

Sounds like one crappy plot!

He may have contributed to it, but I think its also partly, how well the first was received and also the glowing reviews its received.

I literally...I literally cannot wait. Rewatched Begins today = 9.5. Its just such an amazing storyline.

I agree, it's probably down to how well the first film did.

Although I do love Batman Begins with all of my vagina, I think Batman Returns is still my favourite film to feature Batman. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!