Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today i witnessed something that my brain couldn't make any sense of.

I was heading around a busy market place and spotted a stationary car parked sideways in the middle of the road. As i passed there was a youngish woman in the drivers seat who looked like she was dead (her chin was on her chest and eyes closed). Now i thought it was quite odd that no one had tapped on the window or actually checked to see if she was alive, especially seeing as how busy it was. Now being in a rush i popped into a card shop to buy a birthday card, however by the time i had returned to the car (still with the 'dead' women in) it had moved a few metre backwards... now i can't explain how the car had actually managed to moved. Using my detective skills i have determined that the hand break must have been off and someone had pushed it out of the way (ignoring the women) allowing them to drive past.

Now at this point i was like 'wtf?', and it felt like only me and my mate could see it, as it was like everyone else was oblivious to it. After arriving back at my car (like 40 seconds later) i decided that we probably should have done something, so we headed back to see that the car had GONE! Freaky!

Yeh so that was the most eventful thing of today.

Ghost car tbh.

My dad reckons he saw a ghost car.

I saw a ghost truck once. *Well....I think I actually posted on here when it happened...lemme see if I can find the post*

Bugger, I can't. Basically I....heck I can't even remember exactly now, but it was something like....I overtook an 18 wheeler, checked my mirror and it had vanished. Asked Claire to turn around, and it was literally gone. No bend in road, no nothing. Absolutely unexplainable.

You should get started on The Walking Dead next. You'll love it. Probably more than Invincible I...suspect.

And Wolf-Man. You'll love Wolf-Man considering its the same universe as Inv, cameo characters etc.

The amount of semen you two have excreted over Invincible I find it hard to believe you'd two would like a another comic that much.

there's been a giant blue double decker bus parked outside advertising myspace all day... they've been loading it with musical and lighting stuff since this morning.... nothing's been happening with it since like, lunchtime.... i've been waiting for it to DO something....

...then i realized it was advertising MYSPACE so what was it SUPPOSED to do other than just sit there gathering dust while promising to do something exciting but never fulfilling said promise.

now the corona bus that drove past work the other day....!! that was OBVIOUSLY where it was at.

So first our overlord gets stars on his name, now you?! It's a conspiracy - to the Batmobile!

i complimented him on his namestars and they just appeared O_O maybe if you suck up also? :heh:

Ah Corona, the only lager a lime which a man can comfortably drink without feeling like a pussy.

........nnnnnot reeeally....... but i wont say anything in case it makes you feel like a big girly girl :grin:

Eevil for some reason your Av is a Gif of 3 women wanking/licking a cock... why would this be so? It only appears to be so on the Opera browser, not firefox or IE.

I had another site page load on me in opera when i click on the how was your day two days ago.

I'm beyond happy, having just had a whole load of stress removed from my life. Though, my best mates off to Scotland for two days to look round the Uni's (Even though there is no need, consdering she's a shoe in for Cambridge...but she won't listen. Bitch) so college is going to be filled with a lot less laughter for the rest of the week. Sad times. Without her, College would be utter hell.

--

Holiday to Ibiza is officially booked. Hhhnnnnnnn. Cannot wait to make a complete idiot of myself for 9 nights straight. Par-TAY. :p

Today was a pretty strange day. I was in my room last night/this very early morn, about 1 oclock, and my housemate taps on my door. So, I give her permission to come in, and she asks for my help.

Her boyfriend had been out drinking for St. Patrick's Day, and had come back really late. Basically, he was stupidly drunk, and was sick in her bed! I helped move him on the floor and clear things up, so we both had to lift him up and place him on a towel on the floor - which he then proceeded to puke on.

She looked like she was about to burst into tears, but we cleaned the room, took out all the bedding. There was sick on the duvet, bed sheets, pillows, floor. It was disgusting, and the smell of it was even worse.

We put things into bags, and put some stuff in the washing machine, but only turned it on this morning, so that nobody was woken up. I spoke to her this morning and it turns out that she only had about an hour's sleep. Her boyfriend can't remember a thing!

I also had my QTS skills tests today, for English/Literacy, Maths and I.C.T. I passed all three, which was pretty swish. A few of my coursemates were there, who were retaking the I.C.T. test for the third time, or something. Normally I suck at tests, so I'm pretty pleased, although secretly pleased. I only really told Ine and Viper/Joe I was going, heh.

I've had this pain starting in my back, right between my shoulders for a while or so.. Now its multiplied somehow - into a mass of extreme pain. Worst thing is I cant take any painkillers/brufen/paracetamol(!) cause I'm already so dosed up on painkillers. Yay. :(

Work was fun, the boss wasn't in so we basically did very little other than answer calls.

Best of luck trying to sign in, unless you know the Alt+xxx code for those stars :heh:

oh god! you're right!!!! i'm cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...oh wait ...no, i have my computer set to remember me just like every other computer literate person in the universe does ^_^