N-Europe

You're just looking at the situation all wrong, he's not trying to molest you. It's all just a compliment, he's really trying to say you're too sexy for your own good ;)

Actually no, it's weird. Keep an eye on him, but don't look like you're interested, or it'll only make matters worse.

I worked from 12:30 till 9 today. Actually quite fun, because most of the day is spent sitting around and having jokes. I love everyone I work with. They all (bar one really shy girl that irritates me) have so many stories to tell.

I'm kinda worried that a manager is coming onto me.

He sometimes hovers about, smiling at patrons welcoming them etc etc. And he's like "John here will show you to your seat" touching the small of my back in such an inappropriate way that makes me feel so uncomfortable.

And then I was cleaning a screen, and there's this really awkward row of seats that you have to lean right in with the hoover to get all the popcorn. I was hoovering in said way, and he came up and said "You're doing a good job", and I swear that if he had been watching me the only thing he would have seen was my ass.

And then later on he asked me to make him a Latte, which I did. I took it up to the office, and when I went in, he had his shirt half buttoned open. He knew I was going to come up - why the fuck did he have his shirt open spraying chest hair everywhere?

Slightly perturbed, I gave him the latte, and looking at it, he said - and I quote - "Hmmm... you've got a good head there". He literally could not have said a more inappropriate thing while still talking about a cup of coffee.

The worst thing is that he's 30-something, married and has kids. And has overpowering chest hair.

Dude, you're his bitch!

He showed you the chest hair, man.

Dude, you're his bitch!

He showed you the chest hair, man.

:shakehead

To be fair though, he drives a car which looks like an Aston Martin (I don't know what it is, but it looks outrageously expensive).

If I had to be someone's bitch, I'd prefer they be really rich.

:shakehead

To be fair though, he drives a car which looks like an Aston Martin (I don't know what it is, but it looks outrageously expensive).

If I had to be someone's bitch, I'd prefer they be really rich.

Man, I dunno. There are some things that just go beyond money. He sounds creepy more than anything.

Eww that man sounds creepy chairdriver. D:

A big "whoops!" to my day so far. Managed to oversleep, which is the result of staying up too late last night. I could've still made it to school in time (or just a bit late) if I had hurried, but to be honest I feel a bit too tired to hurry. So just decided to skip the class (againnnn) and not go until my next one, which is at 1:30 and is basically a 20 minute talk about my paper. Which I should work on right now. >.>;

Pretty boring day yesterday. I was gonna go into town to meet goaferboy but apparently my mum was too knackered from her holiday to bother going in. Its my own fault really, I need to learn to drive at some point to get some freedom.

For some reason aswell I just read through the "Eating Habits" thread with Dynastygals now infamous meltdown........good times

Edited by Happenstance

I worked from 12:30 till 9 today. Actually quite fun, because most of the day is spent sitting around and having jokes. I love everyone I work with. They all (bar one really shy girl that irritates me) have so many stories to tell.

I'm kinda worried that a manager is coming onto me.

He sometimes hovers about, smiling at patrons welcoming them etc etc. And he's like "John here will show you to your seat" touching the small of my back in such an inappropriate way that makes me feel so uncomfortable.

And then I was cleaning a screen, and there's this really awkward row of seats that you have to lean right in with the hoover to get all the popcorn. I was hoovering in said way, and he came up and said "You're doing a good job", and I swear that if he had been watching me the only thing he would have seen was my ass.

And then later on he asked me to make him a Latte, which I did. I took it up to the office, and when I went in, he had his shirt half buttoned open. He knew I was going to come up - why the fuck did he have his shirt open spraying chest hair everywhere?

Slightly perturbed, I gave him the latte, and looking at it, he said - and I quote - "Hmmm... you've got a good head there". He literally could not have said a more inappropriate thing while still talking about a cup of coffee.

The worst thing is that he's 30-something, married and has kids. And has overpowering chest hair.

Sounds awesome. The latter line would've had me tbh.

iTunes has crashed taking my iPod with it. I just wanted to add an album and now I'm going to be doing this for another half an hour. So much for not going to bed too late.

I hate iTunes.

Dang. Molly you should get an iPod, they sound awesome.

lmao, yes I am now. Next time you walk in the office to give him a Latte Chair, it'll be this...

brent_on_desk396_396x222.jpg

Brilliant.

For some reason aswell I just read through the "Eating Habits" thread with Dynastygals now infamous meltdown........good times

Oh man, kickin' it old school. I need to check that out one day/maybe at work today in between reading a Blackest Night article and scripting second half of the first issue of my comic...

....And working obviously.

Hmmm. Apparently someone at work has been told his bonus amount = 8%, and hes in the under acheiving box. I'm in the over acheiving box, but then it'll be half, so hopefully I'll get about £500, which will pay for insurance and have a tiny bit left over.

jellybeans for rez!!!! :grin:

(although; i before e rez! i before e :nono: )

Achieves**

Teehee. WOOOOO! £794 pre tax = post tax = fuck knows*Update - if my maths are any good £619 Thats quite good for my situation. Awesome. (Would have been practically double) :( :(

But ah well. Considering a week ago we didn't even know if we were getting one.

Edited by ReZourceman