N-Europe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSS

(Well done Dan)

Anyway FFFSSSSSSSSSS

People are so fucking stupid. We've sent a letter out about pensions and a possible tax of 55%.......if your value is over £1.75 million, ie hardly fucking anyone, but we had to send it out to everyone incase they had other pensions....and it fucking says this CLEARLY on like the third paragraph, but people see 55% tax and they ring up. So dense and stupid.

I feel like saying "Have you actually read the whole letter, or just the first sentence"

*Sigh*

We could have constructed the letter better too though. First sentence should be "Only affects you if x" boom stops phone calls. Hate customers, hate this company.

LALALA life sucks because I make it sooooo. I enjoy myself instead of working for tomorrooow. ETC. Eat now, drink later.

This whole Flinky mess; no doubt we've all been there. I've been there on both sides. If you let it escalate then neither party is willing to be nice to the other - best thing to do is, when you know you're right, either let it be (eventually they'll discover that they were wrong and, without telling you, will just be extra nice to you for a bit), or simply say "Wanna bet?" They will either back down, or you'll win a fiver/tenner.

Very typical situation of human life though, isn't it? Hum.

We some how went from talking about the Chelsea game, to whether any of us split up our coloured glass and clear glass when recycling.

So do you?...

Not when we store it indoors, but if the recycling point demands you split the glass then yes,why not?

I've been published again :)

got the latest issue of Notion in the post and they printed my comment piece on gaming. I R Awsum.

Nice one Dan :) Never heard of Notion, but I'm sure you'll bring an issue round at some point?

amusingly, I actually hate the magazine proper. If anyone's seen Nathan Barely I swear I actually write for Sugar Ape. It's insufferably trendy cockstainage of the highest grade. However, I'm practically running this sheit games wise (I think I'm one of three writers) so I can just mail in the good stuff and fuggedabouteeit.

Urg, I've discovered that another of my flatmates is massively homophobic. He showed me an argument he's been having on Facebook with someone over someone's status. I did the usual "oh, that's pretty funny", and am now considering messaging this other guy in support, as I agreed with everything he said. If only I can remember his name...

An elderly man just made my day. He came through on the phone and when I told him my name he asked me if I'd heard ''the one about the face on the side of the train'', he then sang Johnny Mercer's Laura to me, well this bit:

And you see Laura on the train that is passing through, Those eyes, how familiar they seem; She gave your very first kiss to you, That was Laura but she's only a dream.

It was just amazingly funny and brilliant.

Grats Dan!! How can I read it without buying the magazine? :heh:

An elderly man just made my day. He came through on the phone and when I told him my name he asked me if I'd heard ''the one about the face on the side of the train'', he then sang Johnny Mercer's Laura to me, well this bit:

And you see Laura on the train that is passing through, Those eyes, how familiar they seem; She gave your very first kiss to you, That was Laura but she's only a dream.

It was just amazingly funny and brilliant.

Grats Dan!! How can I read it without buying the magazine? :heh:

That's well ace :)

I'll pm you the thing

Anyone still play Word Challenge, the Facebook App? Each time you or a friend play, you get 50 pts. Once you get 10,000 you unlock the pro version for free. Er... Anyone on my friends list wanna play it a few times? :P I currently seem to need 8825pts, whcih I guess is 133 more plays between however many people...

Anyone still play Word Challenge, the Facebook App? Each time you or a friend play, you get 50 pts. Once you get 10,000 you unlock the pro version for free. Er... Anyone on my friends list wanna play it a few times? :P I currently seem to need 8825pts, whcih I guess is 133 more plays between however many people...

Sure, I can get round to it sometime, haven't played in awhile. One of my friends managed to get 13k in one go. I maintain she cheated.

well i've had an amazing couple of days! I'm currently learning to swim and last night was the first time i've truly floated with my head under the water. 3 weeks ago I was getting nowhere, now i'm like a real kinda beginner swimmer so I'm chuffed.

And I have been offered a great job, they'll send me to a local uni for 5 weeks to train and when i'm done i'll get a qualification and i'll be running my own CBT / Counselling clinics across doctor surgeries in my local region as well as some promotional work. So i'm chuffed, i've been waiting so long for a job to love and I think this has amazing potential.

So i'm kinda on cloud 9, the only downside is that once my confirmation letter comes through i'll have to break my news to my colleagues of 2 years that i'll be gone in just over 2 weeks. I've never had to hand in a notice to terminate before, so this is all new ground.

well i've had an amazing couple of days! I'm currently learning to swim and last night was the first time i've truly floated with my head under the water. 3 weeks ago I was getting nowhere, now i'm like a real kinda beginner swimmer so I'm chuffed.

And I have been offered a great job, they'll send me to a local uni for 5 weeks to train and when i'm done i'll get a qualification and i'll be running my own CBT / Counselling clinics across doctor surgeries in my local region as well as some promotional work. So i'm chuffed, i've been waiting so long for a job to love and I think this has amazing potential.

So i'm kinda on cloud 9, the only downside is that once my confirmation letter comes through i'll have to break my news to my colleagues of 2 years that i'll be gone in just over 2 weeks. I've never had to hand in a notice to terminate before, so this is all new ground.

Congrats dude, must be awesomeness.

Wow thats so good on both accounts! I miss swimming as well now :( Congrats on the job offer!

The now infamous girl-living-in-my-houses miniature boyfriends is around. It is awful to find a tall girl going out with a short guy funny, but it does look a bit like she's taking her son somewhere. He's fairly decent though. Not sure how he puts up with her.

He's not said a word to me, obviously girl has been talking about me. Oh well.