N-Europe

^ I find it disgusting that this is the way she's doing it. I can understand her wanting to leave her kids money so they can be looked after/look after themselves when she's gone but it's not the right way to go about it. Even she must surely know that this isn't the way to go about it. I do agree that she shouldn't be on the front page of any papers. She's not a celebrity. She's only well known because of Big Brother and was then forgotten only to be remembered again for being a racist. There are much more important stories that should be hitting the front pages instead of her greed for money, and I know that last bit sounds bad but she really is money hungry.

Anyways, ranting aside, it's been a slow day. Have done an online assessment for Uni and I'm currently awaiting the results for my psychology write-up to be posted online so I can get that done and out of the way asap. My mother is driving me insane. Asked her yesterday for some stamps and she said she'd get some when she went out so I couldn't send a letter I needed to yesterday and so she's gone out now saying she'll get some but she'll either forget or get home after the time the mail is picked up. :nono: I would go get them myself but I am busy doing stuff, with this being a tiny interlude in what I was doing.

Went to bed at 10:30 last night after not sleeping the night before. Think I did rather well! Hopefully I'm on course for a decent sleep cycle for a change. (lol this won't happen)

DVD's still havn't arrived, boo. Think they probably dispatched them yesterday though, so with any luck, tomorrow..

Got a really weird bump on the roof of my mouth that hurts when I put pressure on it. Not sure what it is, but it is somewhat worrying.

It pisses me off. I dont buy the papar so i happily avoid it, but if i did i'd be livid. She's a fucking tragedy and is not worthy of front page news ever, even if she dies. Shes just a person, an annoying, pig-faced person.

People say it's our fault for buying the paper, but there are many other things in the paper that people buy said paper for. If it were the Jade Goody Times, then I'd understand.

It seems they were running out of fresh material, because I caught a headline saying that Jade asked to end it all when it first happened or something [this was a few days ago]

Besides, im sure she'd prefer it if her personal life was more private considering her current circumstances.

Yeah, I'm sure she regretted taking £500,000 from Hello for the exclusive pictures of her wedding.

Jade Goodey is banned from this topic. Go resurrect the other thread for that talk! *glares*

Never heard of her.

My brother got back from Hong Kong today :)

he's here for a Masters interview down at the RCA but he'll be around for a while. He's quit his crappy job so he has plenty of free time to chill. Awesomes.

I'm preparing for my civil service placement interview on Thursday. The phrase 'disconcertingly vague' springs to mind as, really, I have no idea where they'll send me or, indeed, where I want to go. I'd love a media/ communications spot though and I suppose that could be anywhere. Hmm.

Sounds like a twat.

I hate Amazon. This is the reason I hate Amazon. I ordered something on Monday ie last week, and they've only just sent it today. I only bought it cos' it was dirt cheap.

Will only ever use them in future for the same reason.

Its like wanking into someone elses fruit salad - its great, and beneficial to you in the end, but it makes you feel really bad.

Did you check the estimated shipping date before buying? They probably didn't have it in stock at the time.

Yeah it said it was in stock. I didn't check estimated shipping date though.

Still say its a poor showing. How does it take 8 days for such a huge company to send something? *Sigh*

Jade Goodey is banned from this topic. Go resurrect the other thread for that talk! *glares*

I'm sorry :rolleyes: won't happen again *stares at and blames EEVIL*

Rest of my day has been good, nearly didn't get home because the bus decided to go right instead of left at the round-a-bout. New driver as well, so he has to get used to the route.

Please don't be like this girl. I keep losing little bits of faith in you. The Live Music thread etc... :blank:

What's the problem? It's illegal = shouldn't do it.

And where's the answer to my other question dammit! :blank:

I'm sorry :rolleyes: won't happen again *stares at and blames EEVIL*

However, my day was made happy by learning that her husband was found guilty of assault. My day however was made most dire by learning it's being put off.

Started my essay. Banged of 500 words. It's going slowly but that's because concepts and ideas keep changing, which is a good thing.

Don't know if I should be a good boy and do more tomorrow...

I also wrote another body poem, which was fun.

Indeed. There wouldn't be any discussion if we just went:

EEVIL: I had a sandwich.

Ashley: I bought clothes.

Dan: I went for a piss.

Jay: I drank cider.

Daft: I ate some crisps.

I haven't bought clothes for nearly a month, in fact probably exactly a month as I bought a hoody the week of my birthday, and I post in the correct thread :heh:

My days tend to be filled with uni work, as today was. Although it seems I've finally made actual friends (not people who happen to gravitate nearby), shame its in the third year eh?

Also had a financial meeting. Finances are so boring.

That wasn't exactly my point..

Maybe a change in conversation would be good? *looks at your avatar* Eeeeeeeeeeeeve-aaaaah!

Today, I woke up and caught the train to uni, which cost me about £3.50 or something, gaaah. In the end, all I had to go for was a 2 hour lecture (actually, it didn't even last two hours), and the fire alarm went off towards the end. So, we had to go outside in the cold and (almost) rain, come back in for five minutes, and then go back out. I could've killed that woman. Although, she did do this activity where we had to organise ourselves into a huuuuge line, in which we had to alphabetically line up according to our first name. It was about how you could select random groupings for group work activities for children.

Theeeen, I visited the bank, and realised I had 3 quid left in my account, after taking out £325 for my rent. So, I was a bit panicky, but thankfully my mate Ben owed me a tenner, so I collected my monies off him. I also raided my money box, took all the one p's and two p's (which I collected in...a pot: fonejacker for you there, Eevil) and took them to the monies machine in Sainsburys. Basically, it counts all your money and gives it you back in pound coins and stuff. Wohoo!

So, I did some food shopping, meaning that I can actually eat this week. Only cost 7 quid, which means that life is good. :)

There's also more to talk about, but my arms hurt for some reason, so I'm going to stop. There. I've stopped.

If someone can find me a green wig that looks like Cosmo's hair in the fairly odd parents, then I will love you long time. By long time, I mean a couple of minutes, and no cuddling after. Got it?

Google finds nothing similar.

I think normal one, and then cut and wax/styling.

I haven't bought clothes for nearly a month, in fact probably exactly a month as I bought a hoody the week of my birthday, and I post in the correct thread :heh:

My days tend to be filled with uni work, as today was. Although it seems I've finally made actual friends (not people who happen to gravitate nearby), shame its in the third year eh?

Also had a financial meeting. Finances are so boring.

I know what you mean, I'm paying £90 to go to Blackpool for a friends birthday, she's just informed me she'd like a military theme on one night, so now I've got to look about for a gun, maybe some military looking clothes.

There are ninja in the military, right?

AM MAKING EFFORT TO BE HEALTHIER. Bought lots of fruit, makin' smoothies. Went for a walk. smoking arguably LESS today. It won't last.

Changed my billing address, so now I am getting a red xbox! Yay for my future!

Theeeen, I visited the bank, and realised I had 3 quid left in my account, after taking out £325 for my rent. So, I was a bit panicky, but thankfully my mate Ben owed me a tenner, so I collected my monies off him. I also raided my money box, took all the one p's and two p's (which I collected in...a pot: fonejacker for you there, Eevil) and took them to the monies machine in Sainsburys. Basically, it counts all your money and gives it you back in pound coins and stuff. Wohoo!

Awww, you poor student. What about the 17 quid I gave you Saturday, or did you already spend it? Also, I thought I maybe had accidentally given you a 5 euro note as well, but I just realised I used it to buy a sandwich that day. X3

Today was pretty good. Had a super long (four hour) evaluation with my illustration class, everyone showing their stuff. I think I've done pretty well so far. Also took my cupcakes with me and let people eat them (including two teachers), and they liked them, yay! =D

Awww, you poor student. What about the 17 quid I gave you Saturday, or did you already spend it? Also, I thought I maybe had accidentally given you a 5 euro note as well, but I just realised I used it to buy a sandwich that day. X3

Today was pretty good. Had a super long (four hour) evaluation with my illustration class, everyone showing their stuff. I think I've done pretty well so far. Also took my cupcakes with me and let people eat them (including two teachers), and they liked them, yay! =D

That had to go on some food, buses/trains for uni, and a bit towards rent. :(

Well done on the cupcakes, I knew they'd be great. ;)