N-Europe

That seems like a really low starting price for something that you made so well...

It is good, but as I stated in my description, I don't think it will last.

I was wearing it and a dread fell out. I tied it in again, but I'm sure there will be more occurances T_T

I need to learn how to make them better!

Short back and sides is brill though.

You'll grow to love in time.

I'm sorry, but that's just bullshit. I look like such a cunt with this hairstyle, I swear to God. You may think long hair is more of a twat's hairstyle but it suits me so much more than short hair ever could or ever did. I can't even look into a mirror or even look at my own shadow without getting just a little bit angry.

I also never thought I'd be so anxious about having had a haircut! I'm not this vain! I usually couldn't care less what people think of my appearance, but I'm going down to watch the Villa tomorrow and I'm wearing a bloody wooly hat to hide this mess of a barnet. :nono:

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa HAd the best day. Got into finals but missed it becaus eme and mate were hungry. I'm back home now, didn't get to meet Jayseven and Nightwolf and co even though I really wanted to. I really tried. Wanted to see rise against but oh well. I am so drunk its unbelievable. Will tell all about skiing tomorrow because it is a long story! This post took a long time! I am off to union fuck it!

Work today blew goats on sooo many levels... It was nice and mundane up until half 9ish, then it seemed 3 different parties decided to flood us at once... It was fucking manic.

BID ON MY WIG EVERYONE!!!!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230328388055

</shameless plug>

My day was fine. Worked in the Fudge shop, and I feel reeeeally sick.

Tomorrow I'm going out driving with my dear mother :D

Why sell it? It looks so... fashionable.

Girlfriend went home for the weekend so I finally got a chance to tidy up my room. Just realised that approximately 1/3 of the shit in here actually belongs to me.

*Sigh* I swear this relationship is characterised primarily by the onset of hypogonadism. The worst part of it is that I feel so emasculated I can't even muster up the will to complain to her. I need space damnit :cry:

Girlfriend went home for the weekend so I finally got a chance to tidy up my room. Just realised that approximately 1/3 of the shit in here actually belongs to me.

*Sigh* I swear this relationship is characterised primarily by the onset of hypogonadism. The worst part of it is that I feel so emasculated I can't even muster up the will to complain to her. I need space damnit :cry:

No no no, you're not complaining, you're laying boundaries. Instead of saying "But baaaby, I don't want X in my room... :( " you say:

"Now listen to me very carefully. This shit = not here. Kapeesh?! :mad: "

I have to sort my hair out. Not short, I look like a baby in adults clothing. Never short.

But It's so formless and rubbish, and it's even a "at the moment" thing. My hair will never, and never has been, good.

I think you'd suit long on the top, but shorter at sides and back (obviously not as short as mine - I'm not trying to tell a joke - but a real length).

I'll try and find a photo of what I mean.

Had mates over last night for a game of 1000 blank white cards which just never happened. Instead it was sailor Jerry's, beer, wine and diamond white cider. Oh dear.

Anyone know who 'Mystery' is? A dude who claims he can pick up any girl. I've got two buds who have clearly been watching with a pen and paper, and last night they took Dan Dare with them to a club. Their tactics were well thought out -- girls think men are creeps if they just approach head-on, so they had a scripted idea that would at least break down any preconceptions of asshole-ness.

I also beat Dan 3-1 on street fighter 4. He was quite drunk though.

man I was fuuuucked. total breakdown of motor function. Next time you're headed for a washout with an extra side of Tiger - mo'frakin- Knee!

and yeah. Awesome night out. Was hella fun. Officially bored of not talking to new people while we're out and about. yus. :zzz:

Why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time why am I playing Silent Hill at this time

fucking nurses

Fucking awesome night. Spent it yapping to this fine lady. After a while the time came 'to get one's coat'. So, i looked in my wallet for some erm armour and I was out :( Ran in the toilets to the machine, but by the time queue was over she was gone :(

Oh well. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Woop woop! We managed to pull off some trickery of epicness last night.

nami had been thinking for ages that we had managed to miss the Rise Against gig here in sheffield. Shorty and I knew it was still on, and had bought her a ticket and kept it hidden. We then told her that we were gonna go to the cinema (then out afterwards so she'd not kill us for dressing 'wrong'), and off we went.

Now, the venue is next door to the cinema so we decided to try our luck.

"say James, what was it you were saying about the box office?"

"Ah yes! They're having some sort of technical issue. Last time I went we had to buy our tickets from over there *points to o2 academy*. Look, there are people queueing, that must be right."

So we walk past about six people with Rise Against tees on, and nami still believing us. When we got to the venue there were two queues (upstairs/down) and nikki was about to ask a security guy "excuse me, where can I buy tickets for Bolt?" which would've been... embarassing... Shorty suggested I ask, which I did, and at that point I felt bad so I showed nikki my Rise Against ticket... and she was very, very confused about it! I can't believe we'd managed to trick her all this way.

LONG BORING STORY WINNIT? Well support was Flobots and Antiflag. Flobots were body-poppin' good, violinist n'all. Antiflag were punkass and whatever. Rise Against were pretty good. I knew about 4 songs. We started about 10 rows of people out and as soon as the first song started we were pushed miles closer.

And you weren't allowed to smoke! They wouldn't let you out! Madness. My leg was killing me for ages. This post is getting rather long and useless.

Yes, my friend's brother had the book and used to do it every week with his mates; it was like they were going hunting in packs. Although some of it is positive I'd say, extra confidence to talk to someone is great. But some rules, like putting a girl down so she's more likely to trust you and therefore pull you, it's just so manipulative. Scary how well it works by all accounts.

Yeah, the manimpuation side of things is what makes it feel somehow wrong. The put-down thing was described to me in a certain way; if a girl says she's a model then you say something like "what like a hand model or something?" - a cheeky jab to 'reduce' her. Too many compliments and the girl will think that you don't think much of yourself.

And yeah, I see this being a regular thing for the boys that I will undoubtedly be dragged into, sooner or later. Pray for me!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa HAd the best day. Got into finals but missed it becaus eme and mate were hungry. I'm back home now, didn't get to meet Jayseven and Nightwolf and co even though I really wanted to. I really tried. Wanted to see rise against but oh well. I am so drunk its unbelievable. Will tell all about skiing tomorrow because it is a long story! This post took a long time! I am off to union fuck it!
ellmeister fail!

Do what my ex did to my mess in her room - when you tidy, give her a drawer and put her shit in it. allocate her spaces for her stuff. Unfortunately this tends to mean that you end up allocating spaces for your stuff too, whis was probably their plan all along.

Jayseven it is an epicly long story which I really can't be bothered to say!

Basically, we turned up to slope in Sheffield, turns out they had moved it. There was a tournament for 7 year olds which we were told we could enter anyway. So then we were going to leave, on the sat day whilst I stayed at the hotel. Then we go told we could still make it to where they moved it, which is an hour south! I was well up for gym and swimming pool, was getting my sweat on.

So we decided to leave, drive quickly, made it there just in time. Our team captain just did a time trial straight away and won the individuals! Thats crazy! Then we did team ones and I was told by the first team (all bloomin 3rd years!) that I was doing well which made me feel a lot better about my skiing! We got into knockout stages apparently but missed them because of food! Honestly thought we didn't have anymore races!

Then it was late, and I could either get an hour and half train to Sheffield and be lost since I didn't have anywhere to stay or know how to get anywhere. Or I could go back home incredibly intoxicated. There was a competition at the bar for who could drink the most. We were beating a uni of about 20 people compared to our 9. But then at the end they just bought everyone 1 more. So annoyed :p

Came home and went union, got with this girl but when we got back to the halls (shes at the same halls) I just said naaaaaah and went to sleep haha. Still don't feel like moving on quite yet.