Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Got my final offer from Cardiff Uni today of ABB, do-able but i'm not really bothered about going there.

I've also been clothes shopping and i have actually found a fair few items which look sexeh. Pity i will have to wait untill next week before they are purchased. Although i did buy a shirt which will be put into action at a partay tonight. :yay:

I can't be arsed to go to this party. I was meant to leave five minutes ago and I'm not even dressed...nor do I know how to get there. God I hate Dalston.

I was sworn to go so I will go, we'll just have to see how 'fashionably' late I end up being.

T-Mobile are fucking frustrating pricks.

*Now you can only check your bill online*

*You entered incorrect details, your account will now be locked temporarily*

Great thanks for warning me. Tossers.

I'm correct in thinking, if I cancel my direct debit, I still have to pay because I'm on a contract....I can't just get out of it by cancelling the direct debit.

This sucks. I got up, went to work (which sucks), lost my watch there (and cos its full of wankers most will probs keep it if they find it), I was very hungry, I walked home, it was cold, then I got really hot cos I walked so fast, and now I have still not been fed! Turn the oven up damnit!

Wow T-Mobile are pricks. They gave me a free trial of Web N Walk that I didn't ask for, apparently told me on my bill but, every month since October, I've been paying £7.50 for it.

My bill amount changes each month so I didn't notice, but of course they told me on the bill.....*Checks* Its quoted as "WNW Free month £6.38"

I dunno what the hell that means or stands for. Fuck it I'm just gonna wait till my contracts over and leave their useless pricking arses.

Registered online ages ago and they supposedly sent the PIN three times, but I didn't receive the PIN three times.....

They're nearly as bad as Halifax.

Today during work I was given Scottish money. A fiver and a twenty. I first went "What the hell?" then I saw 'Royal Bank of Scotland' on them and I thought of two things: The first was the simple thought of "Oh, cool. Never seen one of these before." (I have never seen Scottish notes in real life or have actually held one), the second being of comedian Michael McIntyre putting on a Scottish accent and saying "I think you'll find, pal, that's legal tender!" :grin:

It also made me think if those Chelsea supporters who gave me the money weren't from London and didn't support the club until five years ago. :hmm:

risked life and limb for a television today.

installing a new cable in the ariel, which is in the loft, even getting into the loft is hard enough, stand on step ladder, using the two steps tht your not ment to use (saftey warning) upper body in to about chest hight, have to pull yourself up, but theres beams all over the shop so were the hell do you grab? rather bad moment of having litteraly no were to move, hanging spine first over a metal set of ladders, that was bad.

then get into the loft "dont stand on the floor chris" warns my dad. he wasnt telling me to fly, but to use the wooden suppoirts, which are rather thin (less then 5cm) and far appart (50cm) one wrong sep and id fall though, most likly abouve the stairs. great.

imagine if you wil, negotiating a very cramped 3d maze, over and under beams, with only a very small area of ground you can stand on, and a big drop if you screw up.

no imagine standing on a beam and hearing a louf crack and your foot going down. noting you can do but shift weight to outher foot and grab beams. beams were rough wood, got a few splinters.

also, fiberglass insulation, not a good thing to be digging in by hand when you have exhema.

squatting down for a long time with no chance of moving isnt high on my list of things to do again.

fucking loft is a death trap.

Customer service, ethics, investments, they're liars to customers and employees, they don't know what they're talking about, training is shit, treat their employees like crap, all they care about is making money (I know they're a business, but some companies ie Waitrose actually believe in good customer services)

Etc.

I've had a good last 2 days :)

Last night I went to my friend Noor's house, and a lot of us all played Taboo and ate cake and things :D Ended up staying pretty late.

I also got given my friend's fish, he is called Stoyan Todorchev :D

Then today I went to work, and at lunch time, I went to buy a new fish to be in Stoyan's tank. I also bought a plant! The new fish is called Latrelle.

MY PEN RAN OUT! T_T

I was meant to be going out tonight, but tbh I have no idea where I was supposed to go, when it was, who was going, and Im poor!

Now I'm going to have a shower, and then have a look at my theroy test dvd! </posh>

Housemate's friend came up to get a tattoo (200 miles is obviously a reasonable distance for this) and I was expecting to be worn out as together they can be a handful but he was reasonably not hyper. Think it was his boyfriend who is completely not active, yet alone hyper. Anyway went for vegan lunch and wondered around town.

And spent most of the evening blasting through a pile of books for dissertation, ranging from easy to boring. Although annoyingly some of them are older/nearly as old as I am and when talking about youth culture most of it is irrelevant except the odd out of context quote. One of them mentioned 8-tracks. 0_0

Due to watching C.R.A.Z.Y. again last night im in the mood for a 70s party but my birthday has come and gone...I just want an excuse to draw a lightening bolt on my face and wear bad clothes really.

Housemate's friend came up to get a tattoo (200 miles is obviously a reasonable distance for this) and I was expecting to be worn out as together they can be a handful but he was reasonably not hyper. Think it was his boyfriend who is completely not active, yet alone hyper. Anyway went for vegan lunch and wondered around town.

And spent most of the evening blasting through a pile of books for dissertation, ranging from easy to boring.

Due to watching C.R.A.Z.Y. again last night im in the mood for a 70s party but my birthday has come and gone...I just want an excuse to draw a lightening bolt on my face and wear bad clothes really.

just do it and sit round the house. thats what i did with my jack sparrow costume. nothing better then a few cans with a costume on.

I've had a good last 2 days :)

Last night I went to my friend Noor's house, and a lot of us all played Taboo and ate cake and things :D Ended up staying pretty late.

I also got given my friend's fish, he is called Stoyan Todorchev :D

Then today I went to work, and at lunch time, I went to buy a new fish to be in Stoyan's tank. I also bought a plant! The new fish is called Latrelle.

MY PEN RAN OUT! T_T

I was meant to be going out tonight, but tbh I have no idea where I was supposed to go, when it was, who was going, and Im poor!

Now I'm going to have a shower, and then have a look at my theroy test dvd! </posh>

Love how you missed out the detail of me talking you out instead :p

She's doing us all a favour and missing you out. You hang around these parts too much, anyway.

Well, you'll find that's one of the reasons i'm an administrator...

Nice to see I'm appreciated ;)

Ah, I'm just kiddin'. Feel the love.

So after spending around 4 hours getting clothes to properly deform and interact with my objects, I've decided I may not use it... hum... I will now spend a few years creating a time machine to claim back those hours.

I'm correct in thinking, if I cancel my direct debit, I still have to pay because I'm on a contract....I can't just get out of it by cancelling the direct debit.

Calling the bank and telling them to block it should be enough.

What is bad with Halifax?

NOTHING! They're always giving you extra. Anyone who has a problem againsy Howard Brown as a pr0 problem with me, and they wo8uld be in DEEP trouble.

And spent most of the evening blasting through a pile of books for dissertation, ranging from easy to boring. Although annoyingly some of them are older/nearly as old as I am and when talking about youth culture most of it is irrelevant except the odd out of context quote. One of them mentioned 8-tracks. 0_0

Great isn't it? Delving into the world of history. Granted my example wasn't that expansive with video games [your copy is coming people, send me a PM again!] but the whole thing is exciting and boring.

I'm always impressed by those who stay in the library, even with an MP3 player/etc.

Love how you missed out the detail of me talking you out instead :p

Take that marriage counselling bullshit away from here.