N-Europe

Of language? When you intend to offend someone in no uncertain way I suppose. But that's still legal, as it should be - pretty much all illegal instances are more than just linguistic, and may not be linguistic at all.

I was just wondering what is exempt when the rule says "In any form", satire or otherwise.

Was flicking through channels and Ugly Betty was on. I never realized what a cracking rack Salma Hayek has.

Selam Hayek has big boobs you say...

(although its annoying and a little bit sexist that they - the person who put together the vid - silenced her)

Anyway. Did an epic cleanup of the flat rather than dissertation work. Always nice.

We half failed our flat inspection today. Got tonight to make it better, meaning we need to clean the oven, grill, microwave, clean out the fridges/freezer...bleh ¬¬

Microwave, get some water in a microwavable container, put some lemon juice in it and set it in the mw for 10 minutes on the highest setting. Then damp cloth the inside of it, works like a whore.

So yeah, instead of doing work today, I've been doing all sorts of things I shouldn't be doing, haha.

Decided to put all my music on my laptop, or re-add the ones that didn't have the song names for them (because itunes was being a bitch back then). Still working on it. Also alphabetised the albums in my CD rack. Found out I'm missing a Starsailor cd, which makes me sad.

Also tried putting nail polish on my fingernails. I kinda failed, as it looks pretty horrible, haha (even though it's a really light and natural colour, so you can barely see it). I know you're supposed to do more than one layer, but I really can't be bothered, plus I would mess it up even more. X3

I'm a first year too but our flat really wasn't hygienic until we did a clean up yesterday as part of our flat inspection. Since they deliver post to our flat, if they decide it needs a clean, they give us 3 days notice. It's not a nice job but at least I'm living in healthy quarters now :heh:

Dubstep is awesome. Don't trust anyone who says anything otherwise.

I made £3 last night by selling my own rollies in the smoking area of the club at 50p a pop. Also spilt about 50% of each drink I bought all over myself and pretty much everyone around me. Yes, I am THAT guy. I declined going to the afterparty (3am-6am 'warehouse' rave) but nightwolf and co went along and I think they all pretty much just got home now :P

Indeed! I fucking hurt too.

Went to the pub quiz..we lost again though, Jayseven I want to win those damn sweeties at least! Went to corp, wasn't hugely excited to go, but it turned out pretty awesome, although I took more money out of my account than I should have really. Left jayseven and headed to fez bar, met a nice guy called martin actually and nomi had his mate adam *chuckle* went with two mates to somebodies flat where I proceeded to throw up water, WATER for christ sake. >_> This martin guy was really sweet too, kept making sure I was ok. :awesome:

Headed to nomi's, tried sleeping for an hour, then wandered home with paint over my face and hardly being able to walk. I'd fell over in the fez bar and now my foot really fucking hurts!

Going to try and eat and get some uni work done..oops. :bowdown:

Was she pregnant at the time? Because she normally has no rack. The Loreal adverts prove that.

She was recently up the duff, but I believe that only boosted her already generous assets. After a bit of research I see what you mean, perhaps she has put on a bit of beef. In the right places of course.

salma_hayek_wire.jpg

Shouldn't all these pictures be posted in the Hot People thread (or whatever it's called these days)? That way I don't have to look at them and feel bad about myself. =P

I was gonna post it in there, but then I thought about how it was the most interesting part of my day.

I've achieved a lot. I know...