Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm trying to buy another replica lightsaber but the bloody things are so expensive. Currently got a very optimistic maximum bid of 24.99 on one on ebay at the moment. I imagine it'll spiral into the 50 region in no time.

Anyone know where I might be able to buy them cheap cheap???

Yoda's is smallish but cool from Play, but its £39.99 http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3297930/Star-Wars-Yoda-FX-Lightsaber/Product.html

Dunno where else is cheap. Darth Mauls is awesome though.

Yoda's is smallish but cool from Play, but its £39.99 http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3297930/Star-Wars-Yoda-FX-Lightsaber/Product.html

Dunno where else is cheap. Darth Mauls is awesome though.

I got to play with half of Maul's at some shitty film museum in London, seems pretty cool (if somewhat heavy!). Yoda is definitely a good purchase at the moment, I forgot to mention that I was after Vader's but it looks like that's gonna be a £50 quid purchase minimum. And that if I'm lucky enough to see it that low.

Think I will maybe wait until I'm in a slightly more stable financial position and then opt for the Yoda one. Most of these sabers are gonna have to wait until uni is over and a proper job has been acquired :(

I just need to get this out:

I've just received word that I've won the nationwide Latin competition for second year gymnasium students! My prize is a one week trip to Dubrovnik with my teacher. I'm thrilled right now! :yay:

Congratulations buddy, that's a mighty fine achievement!!!

I've just received word that I've won the nationwide Latin competition for second year gymnasium students! My prize is a one week trip to Dubrovnik with my teacher. I'm thrilled right now! :yay:

Congratulations Danny, that's wicked news. I wish I would wins things...

woke up this morning on my day off to a pleasant surprise of chrono trigger plus soundtrack and 2 love film dvd's....a day of gamiing and films methinks.

bastard! mines still not arived. love film havent even recived the film i sent back on friday.

fucking life.

I was very surprised myself, seeing as it was very easy compared to the stuff we normally work with. I expected a lot of people to do great on it, meaning I wouldn't stand much of a chance.

very well done mate (quote out of context as i couldent be bothered to go back to the origional.

Latin you say? must be an Other.

Grats Danny! :)

realised id waited to long for the gym today, so my keep fit has been by wii fit.

was doing long distance jogging, wearing a pair of pjama bottoms that are close enough to joggers and a t shirt. while running, i hear a odd sould, like a wet slapping sould "plock!" "Plock!" with every stride.

quickly i realise, my unbound winky is slapping each of my thighs. it sounded like a horse in the distance. trying to run like that was difficult.

i also did the holla hoop in boxers, which were a wierd fit so was uncomfortable. hence the change before my jog. i should have drawn the curtains. the neighbours will have been rather upset

Double Sociology on an afternoon is literally life destroying. Every five minutes, one of the guys kept shouting "Miss...I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF", which whilst amusing at first, began to grate.

Other than that, todays been alright. Only one lesson tomorrow, and I came to the realisation that there's only 12 WEEKS left of school/college...ever. I had multiple manplosions.

I've just spent the last 30 minutes cleaning up after Letty. How much clutter can one person have?! Isn't this supposed to be our flat? Its slowly turning into "Letty's storage cupboard."

Our kitchen table was covered in clothes for some fashion show thing shes doing, our bedroom as well, and the hallway just felt like some god damn school cloak room...

I'm not going to say anything to her, but hopefully she'll realise this and stop being so caught up in other things in life and realise i'm not here to clean up after her.

I still love her to bits, but jesus fucking christ. I basically have OCD when it comes to a place being clean and i nearly had a fit earlier!

Who else on this forum is REALLY messy?! How can do you DO that?!

Fixed!

You posted it on a fucking forum that both fo you go on..you've basically just mentioned to her *facepalm*

I'm tired and extremely grumpy. Just had a go at a friend for asking too many bloody questions.

WTH! I think he does this alot on the boards and congratulations Danny.

Double Sociology on an afternoon is literally life destroying. Every five minutes, one of the guys kept shouting "Miss...I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF", which whilst amusing at first, began to grate.

I totally just read that as Double Scientology, and I was like Woah!....your avatar was me basically.