Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

i was self concious at the gym at first, thought id look like a weakling with low weights, but truth be told, no one cares. when your there, your doing your own set, you dont look at outher people and what they are doing.

Saying that, you get the odd fucktard who can't help but stare. Reminds me of this one prick at the gym in Paris, literally thought he was God's gift to everything, despite being an ugly fucker. But yeah, just a case of ignoring people and getting on with it I say!

every one losses in there first term. i found i gained rather alot in my 3rd term mind, mostly from to much choc, pop and booze.

You're kidding? I'm think enough as it is. I need to put on weight, not lose it. Right, I'm taking emergency supplies of chocolate when I start Uni later this year.

You're kidding? I'm think enough as it is. I need to put on weight, not lose it. Right, I'm taking emergency supplies of chocolate when I start Uni later this year.

Trust me the drinking alone will make up for what weight you may lose. Even with all the drinking you do now.

Today has been aaaaalright. I've had my haircut, which means it's now short, again. Wohoo, I feel refreshed. Couple that with a good shave, and I look half decent.

Today, my friend told me that we needed to submit our Primary Pool applications by Friday to East Sussex County Council. Daaaaaamn. Why didn't you tell us this, silly university. Grrr.

The application itself is a piece of piss, but it's this personal statement that's annoying. It needs to be about 3 pages long, and it needs to address about 15 different sets of criteria. I've almost finished it, but going to do some more now before perfecting it tomorrow. But still, I'm going to have to send it off by tomorrow evening at least, and do it first class, so that it gets there in time.

Also, played No More Heroes for a bit longer today, and love it. Such fun.

About this diet stuff: I'm just over 11 stone, and I'm only about 5 foot 9, so I is teh small. Does this make me a fatty?

Whooo, yay for almost getting that statement done! You can do eeeet! =D

And noooo, you're not a fatty, haha. Like I said, we'll do some exercises together or something if you want to. =P

Having said that, I gained about two kilo again since I stopped my dieting mid-December, boooh. If this converter thingie is right, I'm now about 9.6 stone or whatever... Guess all the macaroni I ate yesterday wasn't such a good idea. Oh, and a friend is brining brownies today, haha. X3

Yesterday was an ok day. English lecture wasn't that great and neither was the genetics one but it could have been worse. Had a social psychology experiment with an American PhD student but that wasn't great either. All of the psychology experiments I've done are incredibly boring. Did a bit of shopping as my money was burning a hole in my pocket and I just thought to myself 'Well, you've been good and haven't squandered the money so buy something.' And so I did and hence squandered it. :heh:

So today I have another english lecture. Just hope it's more interesting than yesterday because they really didn't make Heart of Darkness sound great with yesterdays one, even though I've studied it before and know it's awesome. The have another psychology experiment where I'll be having my eye movement tracked for an hour while I classify objects within certain criteria. Sounds rivetting :indeed:. Only downside is that experiment takes up my entire 2 hour break between lectures which means no time for lunch. Don't see why we have to undertake them as the percentage they make up in the course credit is like 2% and not enough to affect the overall mark anyway. Got a psychology lecture after this but it'll be 4pm by the time it's finished which means I won't be home till nearly 6 so I may skip it and get an earlier train.

Think I'm going to organise a student loan. Didn't think I'd be needing one but it'd be very helpful just now what with there being a megaton of books and other stuff needed for this semester alone. Anyone know whether banks will still give out student loans as this time through the academic year?

ROFLMAO!!!!!

But yeah I think Helen is gunna win that one :heh:

My money is on Lucy to go next and then me and you will run it pretty close. The offer is there to come with me, I do need a friend.

BTW people, our "crew" is seven people. Helens leaving, Spennos leaving, Mollys leaving, Lucys leaving and Vanden is leaving ~in a few months/eventually~. That leaves two. Massive phail (for me....in that I don't know/have any choices of where to go onto) but yeah...writing wooo.

Oh mannnn....

Oh mannnnnnnn :(

I used to be 10 stone 6 and now i'm 10 stone 11, admittedly I had alot of pasta for dinner. But nothing in my diet or exercise (in fact, I walk more now than before!) has changed over the last few months since October, what the hell has caused this?

Urghhh fail. No more crisps at work, going back to fruit.

How tall are you because 10 stone 6 is pretty light.

Fo sho, I don't think that sounds unhealthy at all.

Meeep.

I dunno... I guess I still percieve myself as overweight. I look down and i see this gut regardless of what my weight is. In the mirror it doesn't look bad though.

I guess I just wish i had more muscle but i'm so damn lazy I'll never get my ass to the gym (pronounced Guy-m, Simpsons style)

LEzzy exam today. Actually hate not knowing anything. I am revising, but yeah. Too little, too late, if I were to quote JoJo.

Plus I had a horrible morning dream, where I went to school, but my mum came to pick me up and take me home, so I could dump my bags, before going back for the exam. But we were so long, I arrived back half-way into the exam.

That would suggest I'm worried, which I am, but only that I know nothing...I can just resit it in a few months.

I guess I just wish i had more muscle but i'm so damn lazy I'll never get my ass to the gym (pronounced Guy-m, Simpsons style)

Get yourself some pimp hand weights, and pump and/or rip some muscle.

I find the best technique to be the Anchorman one (dunno what its called)*

*Even though I only started this technique two days ago.

Still it feels better/harder to do than just....*up and down, standing up* motion.

Tellyn has exceeded his PM quota for massive lolz.

Oh PS, comics wise, it potentially might be worth you getting the single issues of Wolf-Man, (if you wanted) because issue 12 is out this week, so they aren't very far...you'd need 5 issues incl 12 to catch up.

(Although one is an Invincible issue, #57 cos its a crossover) to make it more confusing. ;)

xxx

Did better than I expected on my politics exam, I was quite lucky with the questions I got.

Also, WTF is up with my Last.fm. I love XCT, but I'm not a guy that likes to listen to the same song 5 times in a row.

It goes crazy. I used to get double scrobbles for every song I played. Still do sometimes.

That or you could buy a weight bench for the house. I have one in my room and therefore it means I have no excuse for not doing exercise. Had it two years and it's perhaps my most cherished purchase ever - helped me put on around 3 stone, most of which is muscle (there is a bit of blub but I like it!, lol)