Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You big girly girl, that's quite possibly the girliest thing I ever heard! You...girl! Last time I cut my finger making tea I straight up punched a carrot in the face, showed that fucker who was sposed to be getting peeled! RARRR! I AM MAN!!

(in actuality I whinged at my mum and somehow blamed her for distracting me, she laughed and I left her to make 'tea'(we call it dinner so as not to confuse it with tea) by herself, ha!)

Hahaha! I fully admit I was being stupidly girly, but sometimes thats my prerogative being a girl and all :heh: Nah, it just hurt alot and was blood all over the shop. But yeah, wimp.

Also, good luck with the job application Rumminator!

Today I work for a different company (LBG) and it's about 'Execution, execution, execution', all I'll say.

Went to the doctors today about my back ache (I've had it for about 2 weeks, started off as leg pain but its... moving). He seemed to think I was okay but wanted me to give some urine samples.

And he also insinuated I was a stud and slept around with many females. I assumed him I'm a sad bastard and Letty is the only real girlfriend I've ever had. He lol'd, as did I. Good times.

Buh yeah, someones getting two bottles of my piss tomorrow. Good for them.

But I thought it all came down to poo....

My doctor (well, the GU clinic guy) said I needed more sex. I was like "...k" bit awkward. Sounds similiarly awkward. Like "im your patient, stop trying to make friends!" ...yeah.

Hope you feel better :P

You're soooo last year ;)

Someone linked me on facebook. LEAVE ASHLEY ALONE!!

G'luck with the exam :D

Went to uni to hand in assignment. Listening to Intimacy and discovered a new song I love but forgot to look what it was (edit - Zephyrus!)... Got my postgrad reference form in the right hands finally so s'all going well.

Thinking im coming down with a cold because of the general public so dossing myself up and just bought lots of OJ and soup (although not as a combo meal).

And because I now have two weeks off I have stacked up on rentals. Got two books on music in film & tv (disseration prep) and one on Freud (I want to expand my mindhole) from the library. And DVD wise I have borrowed Paranoid Park, The Fountain, The Nines, Half Nelson, Chumbsucker, Sunshine, C.R.A.Z.Y. and Porco Rosso. The last one from the uni library...they've suddenly started stocking Ghiblis.

Spoke to my mom and said I may go see her on Sunday. Will give it a day or two and then say "and you'll cook for me yes?" To be fair, she hasn't done it in years :p

Work later. Left my notice there last night. Douche chill!

My doctor (well, the GU clinic guy) said I needed more sex. I was like "...k" bit awkward. Sounds similiarly awkward. Like "im your patient, stop trying to make friends!" ...yeah.

I'd say you should have asked for a prescription, but then it could get real awkward if the doc wrote down his number.

Urgh.... was fully awake at 5:30 this morning. Couldn't go back to sleep and needed to be up for breakfast in an hour so stuff the laptop on and ripped some music for my MP3 player for the train to Uni. Bloody £14.30 for a return. At least it's only £7.40 for the rest of the week because I can use my railcard. Gonna start getting the bus on mondays instead as it's only £9.50, which is pretty damn reasonable for a bus journey from where I live to Dundee.

It's been raining and snowing on an off as well. Made walking home a nightmare. Leg hurts because of preventing myself from slipping.

First day of the new semester and it was ok. I can tell my Genetics module is going to be interesting but bloody hard so I'll have to pull the finger out with that to make sure I understand it. English lecture was not needed as it was just briefly covering what we'd be looking at/reading this semester. Apart from Heart of Darkness and Things Fall Apart, it's not a great reading list but it can't be all win. And at least I had people to sit beside in my english lecture as I spotted them before we went in so I could grab a seat beside them, because it's a big lecture class. Still don't know anyone doing my biology stuff so it's a little awkward but not too bothered.

Had a quick jaunt around the shop on my hour break but didn't buy anything. Was thinking of getting series 7 of Scrubs on dvd but 11 episodes for £25 is a bit ridiculous. Now to spend the rest of the day relaxing. So damn tired.

My god. I just made a fool of myself. Someone on facebook uploaded a picture of them running the Race For Life, and I added the comment "I always thought the race for life should result in all the people who lose the race to lose their lives."

I forgot it was for cancer. Never joke about cancer. Whoops.

I just watched 1 guy 1 cup. God it's fucking disgusting. Why did I let Strider convince me to watch it?

Since tubgirl, I never watch that stuff. I always let people describe it for me. Something similar is"Kids in a sandbox". I don't know what goes on in that video (or picture), does anyone?

Man sits on jar.

Jar goes inside man.

Jar smashes.

Lots of blood.

Jesus christ I watched that the other day it sickened me so much also the way he didn't even scream he was just like lalala picking glass out my bleeding butt lalala...

I realise mods and admins hate this sort of stuff so I wont ask anymore to post it but could someone PM me why rokhed got banned? Or is he even banned I noticed his name is crossed out. Please dont have a heart attack mods if someone could let me know Im just curious.

Jesus christ I watched that the other day it sickened me so much also the way he didn't even scream he was just like lalala picking glass out my bleeding butt lalala...

I realise mods and admins hate this sort of stuff so I wont ask anymore to post it but could someone PM me why rokhed got banned? Or is he even banned I noticed his name is crossed out. Please dont have a heart attack mods if someone could let me know Im just curious.

Check the announcement.

My god. I just made a fool of myself. Someone on facebook uploaded a picture of them running the Race For Life, and I added the comment "I always thought the race for life should result in all the people who lose the race to lose their lives."

I forgot it was for cancer. Never joke about cancer. Whoops.

*facepalm* Silly bugger! :shakehead

Just went to town, supposed to find a pc game to play, just a cheapo one, everything was either world of warcraft, lord of the rings online or some crappy online shooter. Grr.

Couldn't even bag sims, only the extensions, useless gamestation. Shame on you.

Whoo, sort of taking a day off, heh. No school this week, apart from two excursions on Tuesday and Thursday, and an evening lecture on Tuesday as well.

Haven't managed to lie in yet since my exams stopped, apart from Sunday... though even then I only slept for about 8 hours, heh.

Got up at 8:15, wasted time on the internet, sketched a bit, took a nap at noon (about two hours), played some Eledees for the first time (fun!) and am now watching some Sex and the City with my sister. =P

I have stuff to do, but today I won't bother with any of it, haha!

Celebrations-NL.jpg

Mmmmm. Love them.