N-Europe

And herein molly raises the ultimate question; if there are no complaints, then is it really rape?

Well you must define complaint, I think of complaint as verbally voicing your negative opinion on the matter. While perhaps the rapee (seriously rape is the verb, raper/rapist is whoever prefroms the act, what would the victim be. Victim is too generic) is mute, therfore unable to complain. Or perhaps they're unconscious, then they can't even resist. Which nullifies it's only rape if they resist.

I await your retort.

Also, I first read that as heroin molly, as in her other personality that's on drugs...although I suppose it could be some sort of super molly.

Internet minions bow at the birth of my fantastic new comedy series.

LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars

The Lost Stories

Obviously that was just a test, but I stuck the word prelude on it for shits and giggles. Chapter 01 (can't call it episode 1 or there'd be two episode Is in the first episodes title then and that'd just get confusing) will be up this week. :)

I think that complaints can also be written; it is not the specific act of communication at question here but whether such negative opinions are communicated at all.

Resisting isn't called into question here, either, for sometimes one can find that something is far more enjoyable than they thought it would be. If you resisted buying that extra lottery ticket, but then later found that the numbers you chose would've won then surely the "lack of complaint" of the end result nullifies the original failure to resist?

your turn!

I saw heroin drugged up molly too! It was the best I could do with time and brain power I had. The joke suggested I hadn't complained since the rape, not during. Anywho, I don't want to have a discussion about rape, so I'll bow out.

I saw heroin drugged up molly too! It was the best I could do with time and brain power I had. The joke suggested I hadn't complained since the rape, not during. Anywho, I don't want to have a discussion about rape, so I'll bow out.

Your saw yourself drugged up! :confused:

Internet minions bow at the birth of my fantastic new comedy series.

[stuff]

I'll be constructively critical;

1. Static camera dude. Get a tripod (plenty of places do sub £5 little ones) or something but with stop motion it should be easy enough to be static :p

2. There was a sound cut off as he jumped. Sor' it owt!

But best wishes for it :)

I think that complaints can also be written; it is not the specific act of communication at question here but whether such negative opinions are communicated at all.

Resisting isn't called into question here, either, for sometimes one can find that something is far more enjoyable than they thought it would be. If you resisted buying that extra lottery ticket, but then later found that the numbers you chose would've won then surely the "lack of complaint" of the end result nullifies the original failure to resist?

your turn!

Come again?

Well I have completed my checklist for the day...kinda. In fact I had one thing on my checklist of the day which I haven't done but I have done tomorrow's instead and done my laundry and finished my postgraduate application (pending personal statement approval tomorrow) and found a load of articles for my next assignment and realised I am actually making decent progress with my scripwriting, better than I thought. Ergo I am going to zone out and watch Gossip Girl methinks. It starts again tomorrow (in USA). That or a film but I think I've run out of films I wish to watch.

Oh and also chairdriver hooked me up with a song for screenwriting which is very befitting so lets all give him a mental pat on the back.

your turn!

Well, you come across someone passed out in an alleyway, if you have sex with them is it rape? They won't know so they can't complain, they're passed out so resistance is unlikely.Perfect joke setup here

Afaik most lawful definitions of rape would be sexual intercourse without consent (or something along those lines) so an unconscious person would be unable to give consent making it legally (and probably morally) rape. Of course then you just say they were awake and willing before they passed out:indeed:

Of course as I always like to say, it's not illegal if you don't get caught....

EDIT, I think a balanced discussion is perfectly possible, mostly due to the fact that were on the same side, we're just talking about extra details, sort of like an FAQ.

I'll be constructively critical;

1. Static camera dude. Get a tripod (plenty of places do sub £5 little ones) or something but with stop motion it should be easy enough to be static :p

2. There was a sound cut off as he jumped. Sor' it owt!

But best wishes for it :)

Thanks! I was using blu tac, lol. It didn't really work.

I will look to buy a tripod tomorrow. Well I say look...my only option is Currys, but they certainly might have a cheap one. Or internet it. Do you know if I'm looking for something in particular or are they pretty universal?

It depends. Are your five minutes the same amount of time as my five minutes?

If not, you could be waiting a looooong time.

No. My 5 minutes are looooooonger. Just look at my vastly superior triurnal sleeping cyclone. Yes. Cyclone.

Told ya. All that drinking and smoking affects your manly parts!

My beard and mousetache? My wide shoulders? Hairy chest?

OH YOU MEAN THE TESTES AND PENIS! No, I abide by the common sense that most smokers have. I keep my smoke away from my children by breathing it UPWARDS, duh.

Well, you come across someone passed out in an alleyway, if you have sex with them is it rape? They won't know so they can't complain, they're passed out so resistance is unlikely.Perfect joke setup here

Afaik most lawful definitions of rape would be sexual intercourse without consent (or something along those lines) so an unconscious person would be unable to give consent making it legally (and probably morally) rape. Of course then you just say they were awake and willing before they passed out:indeed:

Of course as I always like to say, it's not illegal if you don't get caught....

The whole consent thing is ridiculous - I don't think I've ever had a girl say "yes, I consent" before the freak Is On (puns go go go). Personally I do not take to strolling down alleyways very often, because as everyone knows that's where rapists hang out. In fact, it's clearly a large proportion of rapes are actually acted out upon fellow rapists, due to a lack of trade union or agreeable uniform.

So is sex with an animal rape because tehy cannot consent? What about with inanimate objects? Or is that only masturbating with a toy? Should this be in a different thread? Yes. To all the above.

Thanks! I was using blu tac, lol. It didn't really work.

I will look to buy a tripod tomorrow. Well I say look...my only option is Currys, but they certainly might have a cheap one. Or internet it. Do you know if I'm looking for something in particular or are they pretty universal?

Nah pretty universal. In fact I believe there is only one or two types of camera mounts. If you take it along im sure they can help but I think most are just a little screw thing. The cheapest one Currys seems to do is £20 ( http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0223632335.1231195045@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefadegdmiejelcflgceggdhhmdfnn.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=922893&category_oid=-11212) so probably better either going to Jessops/other camera store or something like this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Table-Top-Tripod-Removable-Telescopic/dp/B000V7UAJS or theres some very cheap ones here; http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=ELEC&searchstring=tripod&page=search&pa=search&go.x=0&go.y=0

Actually looking at them there is only two fittings; a screw one and like a clip on thing. But it will definately come with a screw on (which most digital cameras will have), clip on is just for more expensive stuff.

Nah pretty universal. In fact I believe there is only one or two types of camera mounts. If you take it along im sure they can help but I think most are just a little screw thing. The cheapest one Currys seems to do is £20 ( http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0223632335.1231195045@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefadegdmiejelcflgceggdhhmdfnn.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=922893&category_oid=-11212) so probably better either going to Jessops/other camera store or something like this; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Table-Top-Tripod-Removable-Telescopic/dp/B000V7UAJS or theres some very cheap ones here; http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=ELEC&searchstring=tripod&page=search&pa=search&go.x=0&go.y=0

Oh yeah theres a Jessops. Lol I'm a twat. Thanks!

G'night. :):heart:

No. My 5 minutes are looooooonger. Just look at my vastly superior triurnal sleeping cyclone. Yes. Cyclone.

My beard and mousetache? My wide shoulders? Hairy chest?

OH YOU MEAN THE TESTES AND PENIS! No, I abide by the common sense that most smokers have. I keep my smoke away from my children by breathing it UPWARDS, duh.

The whole consent thing is ridiculous - I don't think I've ever had a girl say "yes, I consent" before the freak Is On (puns go go go). Personally I do not take to strolling down alleyways very often, because as everyone knows that's where rapists hang out. In fact, it's clearly a large proportion of rapes are actually acted out upon fellow rapists, due to a lack of trade union or agreeable uniform.

So is sex with an animal rape because tehy cannot consent? What about with inanimate objects? Or is that only masturbating with a toy? Should this be in a different thread? Yes. To all the above.

Well until a new thread is made, inanimate objects would just be toys. Animals are odd, I'm sure a male animal would show willingness while a female....idk and don't really want to know. I'll say that in most places it's illegal and thats good enough for me.

As for getting your freak on, well consent is simple as the girl allowing it to happen, how many TV shows and films show the horny husband hop into bed and his wife tells him she has a headache? When you get your freak on, if the girl is willing(legs open:smile: ) that is essentially consent.

Today has been long and busy and involved lots of train rides.

Found out I had to sent in some stuff for school that I didn't know about. Whoops.

Also, it's freaking cold! Will be about -10°C here this night (was -4°C earlier tonight when I got back) and it even feels like -17°C cause of the cold wind. Coldest night in ten yearsssssss, and of course today is the day I decide to come back home. >.<;

Also, tons and tons of snow!

Anyway, study time! Exam on Wednesday and I haven't even read through my course book yet, haha...

Shit. X3