N-Europe

They've had 2 new girls since Misty! :p

Not done much today, just sat around in my PJ's (boxers and a t shirt...) talking to Letty and playing a few games (Infinite Undiscovery, MK vs DC, SSF2THDR, Sega Superstars Tennis and Prince of Persia OMG FERTILE GROUNDS!).

Going food shopping later (yay, more money T_T).

They didn't say fertile that much when i played...and i told her to shut up though...

I don't greatly want to talk about my day

The last 200 words of my 3 essays to do and I have found new levels of procrastination.

I now juggle.

In fact I'm honing my skill on the The Internet Juggling Database.

God, I really need to get these essays done.

DomJCG - That sucks! Have a hug.

Day's been uninteresting. As you'd expect, it is after a sunday and sundays are best spent doing nothing. Although easily the worst day of the week...no you say? Well I'd much rather be up to my shoulders in paper work than sat around for another day watching myself get fat.

As it is I've managed to nearly complete assassin's creed. Considering I had no love for it at first, it's quite a nifty little game and it's very obvious that ubisoft have had their part in it.

I was hoping to go out in my car today, go for a walk around a lake nearby, but mum had stuff to do around the house and dad was out observing - fun.

I feel your pain, Dom. Even if you agree with the break, it's still not fun. We're here for you, buddy.

Well, as far as i can tell i'm not feeling much pain, alittle lost i suppose or something like that, maybe it hasn't sunk in or whatever. But if anything, it just feels like uni, each stands to reason as we weren't around each other as such in long distance relationships. Duh its hard and all but i;m not gonna say it was just that that did it, indifference and a lack of talking helped nail the coffin down. Jess just expressed her emotions differently, didn't voice them and i didn't ask what the problems were. It was best in the summer, as we were around each other all the time and then not at all at uni.

Anyways thanks guys

also http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7584758.stm <<shetland

Parents have a strange and cunning way of acquiring more money from me. Which actually makes me angry at the same time.

All of us (minus the younger, 17 year old sister (this becomes important in a mo)) went to Cardiff shopping. All i went for really was a new pair of earphones, ended up coming back with new tops, a calender and the earphones. We then ended up at PC World on the way back of which all that was required was the earphones i wanted.

Parents then decide spontaneously to upgrade the Sky box at home to a Sky+HD box and part of the deal with that was existing customers have to take out Sky Multiroom with the pack. Fair enough, but they tell me i'm to have a box fitted in my room (the multi-room now, which will be the old nackered one and not a new one). I don't actually want Sky in my room, i am happy with Freeview and was looking into getting a fixed Ariel connection to the roof to the TV.

So i now have Sky for my room, of which i don't want and they now want the multi-room payed for via me and half the Sky bill as well. And an increase in keep as well. I take home about £1,000 a month, they now want half of that.

Now for the 17 year old sister, who pays no rent or keep and had a job as a cook and got payed pocket money. I stopped getting pocket money at 16 once i got a job and payed keep at that age. My demands to the parents are clear. No increase in keep until she pays keep at the rate i was paying it at 16, which was £40 a fortnight. My current keep-rate is £200. Things go as this, she lives rent-free and takes too much advantage of that, with leaving things on wasting power etc. And i have to pay for it.

Haha oh dear, I sympathise Moogle. I felt similar early 2008 and indeed right through until I actually got to university.

Nothing can really be done unfortunetly except fill your time with things to do and try not to look to far towards the future. It sucks, but that's life *sings*

Sounds like it's time for you to move out Jimbob. Frankly you could easily have your own place at the same price you are paying your mum!

They charge you £500 rent? To live at home?

WTF.

It will be £500 in the next few months, my present rate is £200. But alas because of the rent-free sister who needs to be payed for (she now has no job, she gave it up because apparently she doesn't like her new boss but i know it is because they wanted her to pay rent as well, so she leaves to avoid it). I couldn't avoid rent even on the dole, had to pay 1 weeks benefit each month and benefit money for me back 2 years ago was £45 a week, hard to live on.

Currently in discussions with my dad who will be talking to my mum tonight and tomorrow about the ludicrous amount she wants me to pay and to put some costs onto rent-free sis

Seriously. Move out. You might pay £500 rent on your own but at least you get freedom and your own space.

That's bloody ridiculous. I could see them charging you that much if they were very poor themselves and needed every single penny, but letting your sister off with nothing seems a bit wick.

Haha oh dear, I sympathise Moogle. I felt similar early 2008 and indeed right through until I actually got to university.

Nothing can really be done unfortunetly except fill your time with things to do and try not to look to far towards the future. It sucks, but that's life *sings*

I'm struggling to do that. Computer games don't thrill me like they used to. I've just finished series 7 of Red Dwarf and I'm on 6 of SG-1. I want to get out more but there's very few things I can think of to do. Mainly just the cinema.

I'm struggling to do that. Computer games don't thrill me like they used to. I've just finished series 7 of Red Dwarf and I'm on 6 of SG-1. I want to get out more but there's very few things I can think of to do. Mainly just the cinema.

Time to get jayseven back here and Dan Dare. As much as I'd hate to admit it to both of them...they have lots of good things to watch and read! As for outdoor things, I'm abit clueless. Mostly in sheffield I go cinema and then there's the odd day out, pretty expensive..and then there's cooking and stuff which I'm not entirely sure you are into!

Let's face it the next couple of months are going to be pretty boring for you, it's always the way when waiting for something awesome! Don't worry about it too much, the years go quick these days.

edit: Why not take up swimming or something similar? I'm taking up rowing with a friend. It keeps you busy for say once a week and last time I checked it wasn't that expensive!

I recommend you take up kayaking! :)

*ninja edit*

Time to get jayseven back here and Dan Dare. As much as I'd hate to admit it to both of them...they have lots of good things to watch and read! As for outdoor things, I'm abit clueless. Mostly in sheffield I go cinema and then there's the odd day out, pretty expensive..and then there's cooking and stuff which I'm not entirely sure you are into!

Let's face it the next couple of months are going to be pretty boring for you, it's always the way when waiting for something awesome! Don't worry about it too much, the years go quick these days.

edit: Why not take up swimming or something similar? I'm taking up rowing with a friend. It keeps you busy for say once a week and last time I checked it wasn't that expensive!

I'd like to take up kyaking. I'm not sure where it's done round here. I've done it before and I'm not bad at it but never done it properly. I'm might see if Strider is interested in starting, he needs to get out almost as much as I do.