N-Europe

procrastination is win. When the procrastination thread was around I promised myself I would clean the filters for my dyson... I did it yesterday, lol.

Plus your sig is made of all kinds of coloured win, daft! :D

Thanks! I'm very pleased wit it. (So much so I made it into my blog's banner :heh: )

Okay, I'm finally back at my computer and my essay is in front of me...

I'm hungry.

I've spent the morning watching some of Eddie Izzard's stand up stuff - he's awesome!

Love Eddie Izzard. He is brilliant.

I've been drunk every day I've been in Brighton, each time with at least three new different people. tonight will be a wear-all-the-clothes-I-can-find night as a mate (who was at the hyde park meet) comes to stay with me for a night or two and we go to The LAGOOOON!!! Cannay wait...

...Did you have your lucky chip on you?...

Sounds pretty awesome, if it's that guy I think it was, then he was pretty cool too! One good thing about xmas being here is hanging with the old school friendies!

As for the chip, yes? maybe? I cannae remember, but shhh, we do not doubt the chip! Nevar!

Don't worry Aimless, it's easy to make a list of symptons match oneself. That's why you should never read a medical lexicon. You'll soon suffer from both depression, meningitis, syfillis, herpes, AND schizoprenia!
Hope you feel better soon mate, i know exactly how you feel.

Thanks guys, but you really needn't worry. All jokes aside I almost certainly have some form of clinical depression, but who cares? I've been this way for years and I'm still here; capitalising a term doesn't change anything. Were I to seek a professional diagnosis it would purely be out of curiosity.

Anyway, this isn't very cheery! Someone post something seasonal.

Wow, I've got this strawberry candle in my room, and it's been burning throughout the week. The problem is, with this candle, it's a bigg'un, so it burns right through the middle and leaves the sides intact, so like a crater.

Now, the candle has reached the last quarter, and I've just lit it a second ago. So, it's light in the middle, but the outside area is still intact. When you turn the lights off, you have a very awesome lantern type effect, where the candle is lighting up within its cave, and penetrating through the outer walls. I wish someone could see it right now, it's great.

I think I'm losing it.

Too complicated to explain.

the best ones have already lost it. *wants to know the story but bites tongue*. :)

Got home from work, then had some sleepy time. Just watched Scrooge, the really old one. Not the one with Jean luc picard. Gonna play wii for a bit and then jump in the shower to go out later.

Wow, I've got this strawberry candle in my room, and it's been burning throughout the week. The problem is, with this candle, it's a bigg'un, so it burns right through the middle and leaves the sides intact, so like a crater.

Now, the candle has reached the last quarter, and I've just lit it a second ago. So, it's light in the middle, but the outside area is still intact. When you turn the lights off, you have a very awesome lantern type effect, where the candle is lighting up within its cave, and penetrating through the outer walls. I wish someone could see it right now, it's great.

Yeah its like a glowy ball of wax, really awesome!

By the way if you want to stop that happening you have to burn the candle until it melts the circle right out to the edge of the candle, basically melting evenly. :smile:

Yeah its like a glowy ball of wax, really awesome!

By the way if you want to stop that happening you have to burn the candle until it melts the circle right out to the edge of the candle, basically melting evenly. :smile:

I tried another technique, where I just basically...pushed the outer edges in to the centre. Problem was, it ended up like rubble around the wick. So, I tried to remove it all, and ended up snapping off a bit of my wick. :(

So, I then had to build a trench around it, just to get to a piece long enough to light again. Haha.

*There's no eeeeasy waaay out!*

I tried another technique, where I just basically...pushed the outer edges in to the centre. Problem was, it ended up like rubble around the wick. So, I tried to remove it all, and ended up snapping off a bit of my wick. :(

So, I then had to build a trench around it, just to get to a piece long enough to light again. Haha.

*There's no eeeeasy waaay out!*

Yes been there done that XD

The trick is to buy smaller candles, they don't need to burn for quite as long as the bigger ones.

I have those big yankee candles, and they do that a lot. And once it funnels a few times there is no way of melting it except leaving the thing burning for like 20 hours, lol.

Yes been there done that XD

The trick is to buy smaller candles, they don't need to burn for quite as long as the bigger ones.

I have those big yankee candles, and they do that a lot. And once it funnels a few times there is no way of melting it except leaving the thing burning for like 20 hours, lol.

I like the big ones, though! It just doesn't seem worth eet unless eeet's huuuge.

Me thinks I'll need to pop to the shops to get another one, as I'm in need of a brand new one.

Also, just made myself a cuppa tea, and I spilled my cup as I was picking it up. Half of my huge mug has emptied onto the units, which then dripped down the bottom cupboards and onto the floor.

I've been cleaning the house aaaaaall day, in preparation for the feeeemale, so...I dunno what lesson is to be learned, there.

I never thought I would be celebrating the fact I have the flu, but I am. Got checked out today, and they said I was very sensible to go and get checked out because of said symptoms, but it looks like it's just a case of the Flu. Yay/*Cough*. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. ReZ has had a bad effect on me.

Haha! That's rather brilliant.

I like the big ones, though! It just doesn't seem worth eet unless eeet's huuuge.

Me thinks I'll need to pop to the shops to get another one, as I'm in need of a brand new one.

Also, just made myself a cuppa tea, and I spilled my cup as I was picking it up. Half of my huge mug has emptied onto the units, which then dripped down the bottom cupboards and onto the floor.

I've been cleaning the house aaaaaall day, in preparation for the feeeemale, so...I dunno what lesson is to be learned, there.

aww bless aren't you just wonderful :heh:

Strawberry and orange creams are my favourite.

+1

Boring day, parents went out and told me they weren't going shopping...but they did..so I had to stay in the house bored out of my brains.

Starting to really hate a few people, little things they are doing or should I say not doing are pissing me off. Leaving me wondering why I bother trying to be considerate, if one of them doesn't make an effort soon they'll be getting a quick fuck off.

Tired, grumpy. Going to go play on the xbox.