N-Europe

Fucking stupid night last night. Sorry to whoever got a text from me, I accidentally sent it to everyone in my inbox lolol.

Not a hassle :P "You have to get teh duck over here" is always a welcome message to receive. I'm going to pretend your reply to mine wasn't also sent to everyone, too.

am home for the weekend woo!

Got woken up about 6am by Guy's alarm, he has it connected to his computer or something so it starts playing trance! Of course he had gone home last night so it was on til 9 when I was going to leave...sigh.

Got my haircut, the woman was lovely and I'm actually quite happy with it. Although she very nearly ripped my 2 year old eyebrow piercing out and it stung for ages, luckily it's still quite happy.

Just sat watching telly while my parents are out for a meal with friends, going to town tomorrow to grab some clothes and go for a meal with the parents. Awesome. Means I get to use my car too!

The weather screwed up any chance of going out up here. I did the majority of my report, with only the discussion bit at the end to do, but wanted to go out. Alas, gale force winds and torrential rain stopped that happening. So I've just been lounging about doing nothing really. I should have done something. Should have just pulled out a sketchbook and doodled. Would have been better than sitting doing nothing.

Rawr. I can't be bothered to drag the piercings thread from teh dead, so my rant goes here.

I've noticed over the past few days, my rook piercing has gotten more loose than normal, and its a little sore.. Think it might be rejecting :( According to my piercer its quite common. I hope not cause I went through a weeks worth of paracetamol from the pain of it healing >_<

Rawr. I can't be bothered to drag the piercings thread from teh dead, so my rant goes here.

I've noticed over the past few days, my rook piercing has gotten more loose than normal, and its a little sore.. Think it might be rejecting :( According to my piercer its quite common. I hope not cause I went through a weeks worth of paracetamol from the pain of it healing >_<

I told you what to do on msn now go do it *points towards bathroom* :heh:

It might be raining, it sounds like it! I'd just keep an eye on it and if it starts to get anyway worse, take it out.

ear piercings are always a pain!

RAWRAWRARWWWWRRRRR >_<

This really puts me off getting any more piercings, I know my immune system will only kick in and do the same. It healed the piercing amazingly fast (with incredible trauma), but now its rejecting after less than 6 months. :blank:

Just got an awesome score on Word Challenge (facebook app). Pretty much the only thing I've done all day.

I'm an anagram cyborg, but that's ok.

What score did you get anagram cyborg?

my day was boring and my brother is acting stupid drunk tonight. :hmm:

RAWRAWRARWWWWRRRRR >_<

This really puts me off getting any more piercings, I know my immune system will only kick in and do the same. It healed the piercing amazingly fast (with incredible trauma), but now its rejecting after less than 6 months. :blank:

That's only because of the piercing, well partly. Get a tragus or something alittle easier to bare with. Rook/forward helix/scaffold etc can be quite annoying for yonks.

That's only because of the piercing, well partly. Get a tragus or something alittle easier to bare with. Rook/forward helix/scaffold etc can be quite annoying for yonks.

I'll agree that's its probably partly to do with it. I have an auto immune disease too, my immune system is on overdrive. Means everything heals fast, but usually in a traumatic way, including excessive swelling, psoriasis attacks on wounds etc.

Maybe its someone's way of telling me piercings and tattoos aren't for me XD

Felt like death for...all day. all Yesterday too. I had a slight cold, then physically demolished myself in Manchester so now I'm being whupped by this cold.

Oh well, at least I has Fable II. Brilliant, brilliant game. Hello RPG OCD, old friend.

Oh Manchester, so much to answer for...

I hate Fable II... but not because its a bad game. But because its actually making me feel upset about something that isn't real.

I don't believe this is happening to me. Also, I have no idea where/how my girlfriend is because she hasn't called or anything. *alone and upset*