Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I took off the back (after much hassle) of my family's old, long-dead HDTV, and discovered that my A-level in physics means I can name each and every component on the circuit boards with ease, but I still don't have the faintest idea how to tell if they're broken or not.

I did it mainly out of boredom, and as long shot to see if I could get myself a free TV. :heh:

I've had the best weekend. Some of my familly came to visit and we just had a really nice time. We went to the beach on saturday which, although it was a bit of a miserable day, was great fun because my brother's little 2 yr old was loving running around. She's so cute. Then we went for an italian meal in the evening which was lovely and then went to see a Tina Turner and Cher tribute show which all the girls loved, and the blokes had a laugh too so that was awesome. Shameful to admit, but what can you do! There were loads of Hen parties there so i think they liked the view!

On sunday we went to see some really nice gardens called Compton Acres. They are so cool, i wish i was rich enough to have them! We then me up with my gf's parents for a Thai meal which went really well. Its the first time any of our famillies have met so it was scary, but we all had a laugh.

Finally on monday we went to Thorpe Park. The weather held up perfectly and it was dead quiet there so we had a brilliant time. I've never been before, we've always gone to Alton Towers, and though TP isn't anywhere near as good, they had an amazing ride called Stealth (a bit like Rita at AT but with a massive loop it goes over) so we all loved that.

I'm just sad they've gone home now though. I always get upset when someone visits and has to leave. I just miss them and the good times we had. Sappy i know. I'll be fine tomorrow, but tonight i'm all alone and sad as my gf is at work :(

So if you still live with or near your familly, make the most of them because when you dont see them so often you'll really miss and appreciate what familly means. And that's my sentimental message for the day. Give your parents, brothers and sisters a big hug!

Finally on monday we went to Thorpe Park. The weather held up perfectly and it was dead quiet there so we had a brilliant time. I've never been before, we've always gone to Alton Towers, and though TP isn't anywhere near as good, they had an amazing ride called Stealth (a bit like Rita at AT but with a massive loop it goes over) so we all loved that.

hug!

The coaster enthusiast in me wants to kill you.

PS You were there when the track for the new coaster arrived, which is geekgasm tastic.

The coaster enthusiast in me wants to kill you.

PS You were there when the track for the new coaster arrived, which is geekgasm tastic.

Haha, oh god.

Thorpe has gotten boring for me :( been waay too many times, even when the new coaster opens, the fun'll only probably last a couple of trips :/

Same with AT, even though I've gone a whole less times, it bores me nowaday :(

God knows. Gettin on my tits though.

in other news:

Been in touch with a London Magazine recently who want me to do some games writing and got a list of companies they get mailouts from today.

SCEE

Epic games

Rare

Midway

EA

Sega

Activision

Blizzard

Rockstar

Capcom

Konami

with Ubisoft, THQ and Raven in the works.

not a bad list, all in all.

Guest Stefkov

Maybe all Nintendo fans are like that.

Nintendo must be putting something in their games, some sort of hidden messages.

Dan - Is that reviews for games? Sounds pretty cool.

i woke up!

i spoke to a jamba!

and then i did some chores... i tidied my room, put my washing on... had a shower

then i had a cat nap!!!

theeeennnnn i had some food and bought my ticket for the gyakuten saiban concert!

and then i went to shibuya with some friends to see my friend's band's first gig.

which was pretty good.

i saw a girl who knew me but i didnt know who she was... *saaaddd* but she was nice so i'm glad SHE knew me t least, ne!!

now i have a pretty pink wristband thet refuses to come off, and my head hurts from noise and a little alcohol.

i'm liking my 3 drink limit... leaves me nice and tipsy and all HELLO MATEY!! friendly :smile: heheheh.

but not so driunk that i type super badly or make threads about how awesome highlighter pens are but how it's really hard to find the purple ones... :hmm:

Damn right, I've replaced my mini fridge and monitor that way. So long as you have all the new shit [main unit excluded] and receipt they don't really have a leg to stand on.

That's because obviously they have to legally either replace it of refund you, although as far as I'm aware they can choose to replace your item rather than refund you as long as they are able.

They've always offered me a exchange, I always refused with some dodgy excuse.

haha your well within you rights to do that, although I've found businesses can be pushy.

Take my dads new bike he bought end of last year, a triumph, gorgeous blue motorbike. He did 600 miles and took it to the garage, like usual and nearly came off it because it spewed petrol all over the back tire.

They tried to make him take a exchange and were increasingly pushy about it, in the end they gave him his 8grand back and he hasn't touched a triumph since!

My days getting alittle bit better, few people I don't wish to talk to, but no point ignoring everybody because of a select few. Trying to cheer myself up, just eaten and taken abit of a breather from my constant nagging at myself. :shakehead

HECTIC!!!

I was running about school doing all sorts of different things today! Definately using my least prefered side to get jobs and tasks done asking all sorts of questions to all kinds of different people.

Still a good day! Lessons were interesting despite the lack of Psychology and I'm in the house badmington team which means I'm doing some sort of phydical activity. Although I am doing swimning with about 3 other people but that hasn't happened this week as firstly I didn't bring my stuff and secondly I have to get my parents to sign my life away incase I drown or something. :)

Instead we got to watch the Devil wears prada which is a good film. :D

Ffs, Just got back from the Metro Centre. Feeling like shit!

It was a mad house as ever. As if I didn't hate the place enough I had to take 5 items back to different shops for my fiancées mother. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to do this and it always gets me peeved as my fiancée has to sign her mothers name (and can't do it) or I have to blag her dads sig - which gets me royally peeved. So staff start giving us looks and asking questions. Plus I can't really enjoy my shop as we're running around doing that and she's worrying about it phoning her mom saying "whaddauwant?" and so arguments ensue... So today I said my piece about it at her house and her Grandad was there and had a go to me saying all I did was "twist". I was kinda upset tbh! :(

So yeah I was in a mood as I just wanted to go with her and chill out and get a hair cut. Never got hair snipped because I was too peeved. The only plus point was that I had some soup and sandwiches (epic old people food!) and bought some clothes to look more "hip" for when Uni starts again + to cheer myself up!

But I was annoyed the whole time. I never ever used to get annoyed nor moody at things but my fiancee is a very strong, snappy kinda girl and I'm starting to become a much angrier person. Especially when we do things for other people and I don't get to hold her hand nor cuddle or spent time just "us". Gruff! Relationships and people are confuzzling! I mention it to her and it's a case of "God, stop being selfish". Seems like I am...Especially when all I do of late is dream of old people who I never see anymore. (Having moved all over the world due to army parents!) Damn annoying and actually emotionally draining too!

I'm therefore feeling down. I'll have to try and get myself up!

Chocolate or a cup of tea is a good start...Although typing this has made me feel a little better :)

Ffs, Just got back from the Metro Centre. Feeling like shit!

It was a mad house as ever. As if I didn't hate the place enough I had to take 5 items back to different shops for my fiancées mother. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to do this and it always gets me peeved as my fiancée has to sign her mothers name (and can't do it) or I have to blag her dads sig - which gets me royally peeved. So staff start giving us looks and asking questions. Plus I can't really enjoy my shop as we're running around doing that and she's worrying about it phoning her mom saying "whaddauwant?" and so arguments ensue... So today I said my piece about it at her house and her Grandad was there and had a go to me saying all I did was "twist". I was kinda upset tbh! :(

So yeah I was in a mood as I just wanted to go with her and chill out and get a hair cut. Never got hair snipped because I was too peeved. The only plus point was that I had some soup and sandwiches (epic old people food!) and bought some clothes to look more "hip" for when Uni starts again + to cheer myself up!

But I was annoyed the whole time. I never ever used to get annoyed nor moody at things but my fiancee is a very strong, snappy kinda girl and I'm starting to become a much angrier person. Especially when we do things for other people and I don't get to hold her hand nor cuddle or spent time just "us". Gruff! Relationships and people are confuzzling! I mention it to her and it's a case of "God, stop being selfish". Seems like I am...Especially when all I do of late is dream of old people who I never see anymore. (Having moved all over the world due to army parents!) Damn annoying and actually emotionally draining too!

I'm therefore feeling down. I'll have to try and get myself up!

Chocolate or a cup of tea is a good start...Although typing this has made me feel a little better :)

Ah sorry to hear that. To be fair women will twist everything. (In my experience at least) :smile: