N-Europe

Bugger, I just typed up a long post and then I hit backspace whilst not in the text box. Bah!

It was about how we just had the police round as a very odd woman and her odder daughter were trespassing, shouting at my mum, refusing to leave, parking illegally on private property my mum is in charge of, threatening my mum, shouting at me, swearing at my mum in Hebrew, cursing my mum and damaging property.

They and their car was banned from the property, but not after they'd lectured the police on how my mother was "unchristian" and that Quakers (my mother is the caretaker of a Quaker Meeting House) are meant to be charitable people.

Once they'd driven off, one of the coppers said that the older woman "clearly had anger management issues, amongst others".

Well, that was interesting.

I was going to make a long post about what happened last night, then this happen, then I deleted it by mistake, and now I now last night seems really boring. Crazy lawbreaking Christians are fun!

Guest Jordan

Yeah but... IE sucks balls.

The hairest of balls. FireFox is faster... not to mention AdBlock Plus is awesome as hell.

I read your geektique earlier Ashumon; I thought it was covered with brevity! A very interesting topic, especially when you get to the concept of a created reality seeming more 'real' - though I disagreed with your interpretation.

Definitely the only thing I look forward to reading on the site though :P You got more ideas?

Sorry Dan I didn't like dark knight...

Haha just kidding! Infact I didn't get to see it. I turned up to manchester at 12 where I was supposed to meet flo, kept calling her for half an hour, then text somebody to ask where she was. She was still in bed, hadn't even bothered to set an alarm.

Takes her half an hour from our friends and ten minutes from her own home, takes me two hours..can you see what I'm getting at? So I waited for her to contact me for another half an hour thinking that she'd make it for the 2oclock showing...

Nah, she then told me she had no money when she could have told me last night..see I love flo, she's an awesome friend, but all she had to do was get up half an hour before and get into town, christ I was even paying for a meal and the cinema for her...

I was angry, but now I'm just disappointed, we are hopefully going to see it next week, if she can afford it.

She was really sorry and I understand somewhat, but it made my day pretty lousy.

(just to add I don't want advice on this, flo's a decent person, it's just how my day went and how shit it's been lol).

Bought a really really comfy pair of normal jeans, I've gotten out of the tight jeans thing very quickly, I also bought a royalish blue (think the colour of my fringe) hoodie bought cheered me up greatly.

I also bought a shower bomb from lush, they are exactly what you think they are, as I can't have baths the girl told me about shower ones and basically it's just put on the bottom of the shower and it's such a gorgeous smell, I got a citrus one and I may have to get a couple more (they are only 2 quid each and for a ten minute shower I could probably use it three/four more times!), it's perfect! ^_^

Other than that I'm now at home and some twat whilsted at me on my way home, but it made me smile more than the rest of the day anyway!

I read your geektique earlier Ashumon; I thought it was covered with brevity! A very interesting topic, especially when you get to the concept of a created reality seeming more 'real' - though I disagreed with your interpretation.

Definitely the only thing I look forward to reading on the site though :P You got more ideas?

Thank you kindly for your words of happiness Mister Seven.

Im afraid the concept is not my own unfortunatly, tis that of Jean Baudrillard. May want to read some of his work, very thought provoking. (and sometimes provocative such as 'The Gulf War Did Not Happen').

Oh and yussum more are underworks. Going to start research on another later on tonight but I think it may grind to a halt a bit until I'm back at uni and thus more theory-centric. I have several ideas, but unfortunatly they require me to play a bit more (and I seldom game).

<3 My manager. Because of my appeal business hes arranging a meeting to discuss a pay rise for me soon!

Hes so great. Guarantee the other managers here wouldnt of done that.

We've been over this ReZ. Other managers wouldn't have done that :p

But yay anyway. :yay:

Am I just so ugly that I can't get a decent haircut? It's way shorter than I asked, and it just looks stupid. Surely there must be a point where they think, "this doesn't look right".

No you'll find it's because most hairdressers are pretty bad at thinking about the customer instead of themselves. I wouldn't worry about it, everytime I came out my old hairdresser I'd nearly be in tears.

:blank:

No you'll find it's because most hairdressers are pretty bad at thinking about the customer instead of themselves. I wouldn't worry about it, everytime I came out my old hairdresser I'd nearly be in tears.

:blank:

Seriously though I reckon I could do a better job if I could cut my hair from a 3rd person persepctive. However that currently isn't possible.

Seriously though I reckon I could do a better job if I could cut my hair from a 3rd person persepctive. However that currently isn't possible.

haha ^_^, at the best of times I used to come out the hairdressers looking like a very pretty boy they'd chopped it that short, one day I told her to stop and she had to carry on.

So I went to a new hairdresser. I'm not paying 30quid for somebody to cock my hair up. Now it cost me 15 ^_^.

We've been over this ReZ. Other managers wouldn't have done that :p

But yay anyway. :yay:

Ah! And I felt all pleased with myself earlier for correcting one from of to have! :(

:heh:

Potter fairytales = almost as lame as the shitty new teaser trailer. God that Phoenix film was a load of shite. First time I had watched a film after reading the book first (of anything)

Ah! And I felt all pleased with myself earlier for correcting one from of to have! :(

:heh:

Potter fairytales = almost as lame as the shitty new teaser trailer. God that Phoenix film was a load of shite. First time I had watched a film after reading the book first (of anything)

The fifth film was shit but I didn't like the book either. Yet everyone said the film was amazing and the best one yet.