Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I have to make a horrible decision...

I'm not looking forward to it and its fairly life changing.

This advice I think will help you in your situation.

DONT click the link. I know its tempting! I KNOW it is, but its just not worth it.

Seriously though, you cant just say stuff like that and leave us hanging? Whats ya troubles?

This advice I think will help you in your situation.

DONT click the link. I know its tempting! I KNOW it is, but its just not worth it.

Seriously though, you cant just say stuff like that and leave us hanging? Whats ya troubles?

Trust me, its not like i want to keep you guys hanging... but i can't say. Its incredibly personal and possibly life ruining and i'm having to think about it before i do it.

THIS DAY SHALL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE DAY OF WIN!

I passed :yay: who wants a lift?

:heart: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :heart:

I really Love that drawing! i find it Hilarious! :grin:

I've had a good day! I didn't do much but the general Friday Feeling was good! Watched Scrubs and The Simpsons during my Breaks and Had the most DELICIOUS Apple for lunch!

And now it's the weekend! :yay:

Some chavs have just launched a brick at my mums car while she was driving by , so obviously she stopped and was like "What do you think your doing?!". The reply she got was "Shutup you fucking old women". So my dads gone out after them.

What a lovely place we live in.

Some chavs have just launched a brick at my mums car while she was driving by , so obviously she stopped and was like "What do you think your doing?!". The reply she got was "Shutup you fucking old women". So my dads gone out after them.

What a lovely place we live in.

Well, you do live in the midlands... which is just asking for trouble really ;)

Still not escaped that island, eh?

Still not escaped that island, eh?

I hate it here in some aspects.

"Want a game? Oh sorry, the seas to rough, we can't deliver mail."

My CoD4 was sent Tuesday, i STILL haven't got it...

Yep. Obviously me riding a bike is a larger threat than some idiots that confine Haggis to his house :mad:

It's bloody ridiculous.

Yeah, that sucks Mr-Paul. How the hell can the police say riding a bike is a problem? I mean haven't they got people to arrest, criminals to catch rather than telling you not to innocently ride a bike.

The *****.

I just found out one of my friends from school has died.

I didn't know about it until just now. Everyone on MySpace has posted bulletins about him. I've sent a message to somebody asking what happened.

I didn't know the lad well, but he used to crack me up whenever he pissed about in History, and he was also a fellow Villa supporter.

I'm pretty bummed out now. :(

I just found out one of my friends from school has died.

I didn't know about it until just now. Everyone on MySpace has posted bulletins about him. I've sent a message to somebody asking what happened.

I didn't know the lad well, but he used to crack me up whenever he pissed about in History, and he was also a fellow Villa supporter.

I'm pretty bummed out now. :(

I did as well yesterday. Was in my class it sucks:(

Please tell me that (a) he took a cricket bat, and (b) you have a video camera at the ready. Chav smiting is much better than most of the crap on TV... :smile:

He didn't manage to find them unfortunetly. They most likely ran off to the chippy or something.