dreadful subjects

dreadful choice

lol

i would cry if i had them!

theres something PINK AND STICKY on my ipod

i havent eaten anything pink or sticky

rarr

Lol! i cry now and i'm taking them. :heh:

nah, i actually enjoy them but they do stretch and melt my mind... It's better than Maths and Science which i just can't do! :D

You did take French though! :heh:

That is just Painful... :)

French is easy peasy!

Well it is for me anyway, with my sponge memory.

I hate doing the coursework though, we were doing the plan for it today and i basically stared blankly at the computer screen for 1.5 hours!

French is easy peasy!

Well it is for me anyway, with my sponge memory.

I hate doing the coursework though, we were doing the plan for it today and i basically stared blankly at the computer screen for 1.5 hours!

I have a sponge like Memory but for History, English, Rs and Pscology! not french... i'm very pleased i got a B at GCSE! :D

MBAM I wish i got biscuits on a friday! :grin:

Don't hate me, I'm a nice person :)

Ok, it's not easy peasy, i just find it easier than the rest of my subjects. My mum is a french teacher so I guess that helps...

why didnt i know you last year :( you could have helped me with french, even tho i think your younger than me, you probably know more than me!"

ok.. i dont hate you.. im just very very very jealous of you

Was pretty good today, spent most of the day playing guitar. At least there's one thing I can always do that never disappoints. I should eat something, not had anything since yesterday afternoon, and I haven't actually turned on my phone, or talked to anyone today either...just total me time. Also watched second episode of season 7 scrubs. It was quite frankly, the worst episode of Scrubs I've ever seen. That's not actually saying much, because they are, almost without exception, exceptional...but this was just a bit meh.

Guest Stefkov

I went to college and finished early, then went to do some stocking up. That finished and I got home and played COD4 all afternoon. Finished that story, played some online. Played a bit of Naruto, finally. Then went back to COD4 and only come off now.

Fun day indeed.

ARGHHHH. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Apparently it's now illegal to cycle in my village centre.

I got stopped by two police community support officers while cycling the same route I do every single day, and get a warning for cycling. EVERYONE CYCLES DOWN THERE. Every kid that went past they just asked to get off their bike, I get a bloody warning and if I'm caught doing it again I get either a £30 fine or get taken to court. There isn't even a sign saying "No Cycling", it's outrageous.

Definitely going to the council about it.

:mad::mad::mad: