Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I woke up, grabbed my DS and managed to complete the last third of The World Ends With You in one sitting, because fuck me the storyline just leaves you wanting more :D

But it's over now ;_; and I dunno if I can be bothered with the postgame stuff..

Fuck FUCK FUCCCCCK! So my dickhead mate comes round while my parents are out, and we sit down to play a bit of Timesplitters for shits and giggles. We have bots on, so I don't notice his character being totally static as he grabs my lighter and proceeds to burn my hair off with it. My hair caught on fire, and his ass caught my foot. Had to cut a giant clump out of my hair, and I'm gonna need to get it cut.

I fucking hate my friends.

Aww you best be trollin' me boy :blank:

I thought it was alright. Not amazing. Audience laughed a bit of an unhealthy amount at a pretty standard fat joke, but it wasnt a bad film. Fairly entertaining.

----

I keep thinking about my holiday, and looking at pics, and thinking how much better that country is...and how shit it is here, with a shit job...when you could be there...(with a shit job) but still there.

Fuck FUCK FUCCCCCK! So my dickhead mate comes round while my parents are out, and we sit down to play a bit of Timesplitters for shits and giggles. We have bots on, so I don't notice his character being totally static as he grabs my lighter and proceeds to burn my hair off with it. My hair caught on fire, and his ass caught my foot. Had to cut a giant clump out of my hair, and I'm gonna need to get it cut.

I fucking hate my friends.

I think you got it wrong there, he's not your friend at all. That's a horrible thing to do... :(

I think you got it wrong there, he's not your friend at all. That's a horrible thing to do... :(

The retarded thing is though, he didn't even really mean to do it. He was sat behind me holding it there until I noticed, which I didn't and leaned back on it. Ugh, I look so stupid right now :(.

The retarded thing is though, he didn't even really mean to do it. He was sat behind me holding it there until I noticed, which I didn't and leaned back on it. Ugh, I look so stupid right now :(.

Still even though he didn't mean to do it, he's a dick for holding it there in the first place. If a mate of mine had done that to me, their ability to concieve children would have disappeared there and then.

Still even though he didn't mean to do it, he's a dick for holding it there in the first place. If a mate of mine had done that to me, their ability to concieve children would have disappeared there and then.

Pretty much. I'd probably smack them without realising then think Oh Shit I just hit someone >_<

My day was pretty aweeesssomme and can be summed up in one picture:

DSC004942.jpg

Schweet.

Also I had subway, and did a bit of window shopping which was not too shabby.

I've realised what a con subway is. The stuff isn't freshly washed and chopped in store, they get it ready prepared in bags... Rip. Off.

My day was pretty aweeesssomme and can be summed up in one picture:

DSC004942.jpg

Schweet.

Also I had subway, and did a bit of window shopping which was not too shabby.

I've realised what a con subway is. The stuff isn't freshly washed and chopped in store, they get it ready prepared in bags... Rip. Off.

god damnit woman move to england so I can visit you continously because I love your desk.

:heart:

I want your desk :(

Two bits of 6ft wood, varnish, a bit of effort* et voila. ^__^

Oh and one of those drawer things from ikea for addition support like so:

DSC004952.jpg

Cost me no more than £100..

I had a bog standard desk but all my shit didn't fit on it.

*effort not necessarily mine (although I varnished it - powah to the gals)

Guest Jordan

My current issue is, i have an awesome amount of awesome kit... but its just spread out on furniture its not made for.

My TV/games consoles/games are currently in/on a desk. My PC is currently sat on some shitty table.

Only decent piece of furniture i have is my chair. Also, PC World suck at dispatching stuff. I want my laptop :(

My current issue is, i have an awesome amount of awesome kit... but its just spread out on furniture its not made for.

My TV/games consoles/games are currently in/on a desk. My PC is currently sat on some shitty table.

Only decent piece of furniture i have is my chair. Also, PC World suck at dispatching stuff. I want my laptop :(

Aye I was forcing 2 x 20inch monitors and 2 pc's on a desk designed for a 17inch monitor and one computer. XD

The weight of the stuff makes the desk weaker too. (mine was all wobbly) Not so much that I cared about the desk, more like the thousands of pounds of equipment on it o_o

Desks seem to be very hard to obtain over here, so me and my dad made one. Its brutally strong :D