Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What course are you doing that needs 70 points? And whereabouts you plan on going?

You only need 68 points for a MMM, which is basically three C's at a level, I just happened to manage to get 70 points.

Most unis want MMM or higher. I want to go sheffield hallam, now it's possible. :yay:

You only need 68 points for a MMM, which is basically three C's at a level, I just happened to manage to get 70 points.

Most unis want MMM or higher. I want to go sheffield hallam, now it's possible. :yay:

Yeah you have to do quite well to get into uni with a national diploma don't you. My classmate got a DDD and went to queens. I'm almost sure he HAD to get a DDD to get in.

Yeah because effectively it's meant to be easier (uhuh...believe that when you fucking take a btec) even though you get three a levels, you need to do well because a PPP is effectively at a level an EEE, which isn't so good.

DDD is A at a level, MMM is C and PPP is an E.

Yeah because effectively it's meant to be easier (uhuh...believe that when you fucking take a btec) even though you get three a levels, you need to do well because a PPP is effectively at a level an EEE, which isn't so good.

DDD is A at a level, MMM is C and PPP is an E.

I was always told it went D = A, M = B, P = C.

The liars!

I found it very hard work gettin the DMM i did. Exams are over in one day. Coursework goes on FOREVER...TIL DEATTTTTTTTTH!!!! >_<

Yes I was told the same raining but it's actually P = E etc, which is why uni's tend to ask for merits as they are C at a level.

I could have got MDD if I had bothered with my two double points assignments and got an extra 8 points, along with a few others, but with so many assignments (and most may I say being at least 15 pages) it got difficult.

I'm not sure which I would find easier, revising for an exam or 15 page assignments, for me the assignments seemed harder because you had to continually learn and then write an essay (I had 18 units and each unit had several assignments) which would instantly go towards uni, whilst a level students do ''homework'' and then revise for an exam, although I do pants at exams and everything depends on that exam whilst btec could change theirs by doing better on the assignment.

My day has been good. ^__^

had a headache in the morning so got to school in the afternoon (missed all my lessons, Woo! :yay:)

Then sat around watching Lost Season 3 finale and then went to the book club which was really good.

I managed to get the book finished in time and I actually talked more than I thought I would and didn't just sit inthe corner eating all the snacks. :grin:

My week has consisted of:

Go to girlfriend's house.

Be lazy and do nothing.

Come back to mine.

Be lazy and do nothing.

Take her home.

We did watch Lilo and Stitch today though, which was fun :)

Had a disaster yesterday though.

My girlfriend went mad. decided my fringe was too long, and in a moment of random madness, grabbed scissors and chopped my fringe without my consent. she cut it terribly and it looks stupid. she says it looks ok, but i hate it. she is a very lucky girl that i love her. otherwise i wouldve probs strangled her or something.

I was going to get it cut this weekend anyways, why did she have to be mad and impatient! I look silly!

Tomorrow: Job interview and leavers day at college!

Ugh, how depressing, looking over Facebook pictures of having a good time. God I feel like crap today. "How to suck out all the motivation out of an employee" actually hilarious how any company can possibly think thats a good idea.

I actually have no idea what Ill do if my appeal doesnt work.

*Shrug the fuck.*

Ugh, how depressing, looking over Facebook pictures of having a good time. God I feel like crap today. "How to suck out all the motivation out of an employee" actually hilarious how any company can possibly think thats a good idea.

I actually have no idea what Ill do if my appeal doesnt work.

*Shrug the fuck.*

Yeah its the same in my place too. Targets and crap, not a fucking thanks given to you, even if you work your arse off.

Ie don't bother being so awesome - it gets us nowhere :blank:

Ie don't bother being so awesome - it gets us nowhere :blank:

Its literally true. Nice guys (and gals) finish last. Actually true. Being nice literally does get you nowhere. It just means public dont think you're a ****, but the public not thinking you're a **** doesnt pay the bills. Or ensure happiness.

Phail mood.

Its literally true. Nice guys (and gals) finish last. Actually true. Being nice literally does get you nowhere. It just means public dont think you're a ****, but the public not thinking you're a **** doesnt pay the bills. Or ensure happiness.

Phail mood.

And trailing along at the bottom of the employment scale! Call centres really are the definition of WORST JOB EVAR.

I feel your pain. :(

*hugs ReZ*

Good luck with it all man.

Hugz0rz, dude and dudette.

Yes, at call centres, they do treat you like slaves.

Whatever happened to positive reinforcement?!

FUCK objection handling.

EVERYBODY join the hugs!

Everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time, its very soul destroying working on and on without someone saying, "thanks, your doing a good job, without you we'd have struggled" or whatever.

I've been feeling really tired and miserable all day long, and now that I try to go to sleep, my body won't let me. Whyyyyy? ='(

Been bored all day (or week even). I really don't know what to do with my time; nothing seems fun...

All I feel like doing is eating, but I can't even do that since I'm kind of on a diet and supposed to lose weight. Nothing is going my way at the moment. >.<;

What is the problem, dear?

I'm in slow motion right now, I think all this stress about work is getting me dowwwn. :(

The problem is that I'm ill and need sleep, but for some reason I just can't fall asleep (and when I do I keep waking up anyway). I can't get better if I can't get any decent rest. >.<;

And tomorrow I have to go to school and collect my grades. Really not looking forward to the stress that will cause. Plus being somewhere you don't want to be while feeling miserable just makes things extra worse. *whine*

The problem is that I'm ill and need sleep, but for some reason I just can't fall asleep (and when I do I keep waking up anyway). I can't get better if I can't get any decent rest. >.<;

And tomorrow I have to go to school and collect my grades. Really not looking forward to the stress that will cause. Plus being somewhere you don't want to be while feeling miserable just makes things extra worse. *whine*

When you're stressed or have things on your mind, it affects the way you feel. I think a lot of the time, headaches and sickness can be more of a psychological thing. Whenever I get ill or down, it's usually because I have things on my mind.

My tip: Whats the one thing you love doing? And then do it. Cheers yourself up, and then happiness will come.

Ya, I'm Mr Motivator!

When you're stressed or have things on your mind, it affects the way you feel. I think a lot of the time, headaches and sickness can be more of a psychological thing. Whenever I get ill or down, it's usually because I have things on my mind.

My tip: Whats the one thing you love doing? And then do it. Cheers yourself up, and then happiness will come.

Ya, I'm Mr Motivator!

I haven't been stressed all week though, and I started getting ill on Monday. The last two days however have been pretty bad regarding my sickness. Tomorrow I have to call the doctor to hear if I'm sick because of a virus or not. I'm getting tired of the annoying pain I've been having all week. ='(

And honestly, I don't know what it is I love doing. I tried to draw, play games, watch X-files or eat yummy food, but none of it made me feel better. It actually all made me feel more crappy because I couldn't even enjoy those things. >.>;

I haven't been stressed all week though, and I started getting ill on Monday. The last two days however have been pretty bad regarding my sickness. Tomorrow I have to call the doctor to hear if I'm sick because of a virus or not. I'm getting tired of the annoying pain I've been having all week. ='(

And honestly, I don't know what it is I love doing. I tried to draw, play games, watch X-files or eat yummy food, but none of it made me feel better. It actually all made me feel more crappy because I couldn't even enjoy those things. >.>;

In that case, I think a big, massive hug will do.

Here it is.

Are you ready?

Hug.

Ok, wait for the bigger one...

HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGG!

Keep on smiling, Eeeenooooo. :)

Hope all goes ok at teh doctors.

That was what I did for most of my summer last year, as my summer was angsty and walks helped.

Forgot to mention the best (well...geekiest) part of yesterday; I got ready while listening to the Dexter theme tune. Certainly added an interesting conotative twist.