N-Europe

I would've thought that be more patronising in a heated situation...like the employee is pretending to know you.

Meh.

My day= Off school due to illness, slept in until 4pm. My aunt wants to buy one of my friend's art pieces...but she thinks the price my aunt is offering is too low.

My day just got so much better. Coolness made me laugh so much on msn telling me about a dream he had..that I was in! :D

Other than that the days been basically normal, not much happened other than a VERY boring last lesson due to my mate being away doing house captain things.

Day was good, work now officially over until Friday now. Bon Jovi tomorrow night cannot wait seriously.

Right now, i am listening to some music chillin out. May go out for a pint tonight if i can be bothered or not don't know where though

Today I went to work, came home and Jordan installed my new GeForce 8800 :D

I played Spore: Creature creature for a bit (it looks awesome!!), then Rockband with Jordan and my brother, and now I'm going to play Mass Effect.

Going back to white, might try a big pink fringe. :smile:

But i'm definitely not doing an all over colour in the near future. Its waaaaay too messy in the shower! coloured dye goes everywhere!:blank:

haha I've been finding that with directions, it's not so much as messy but it likes to stick so you have to scrub the shower everytime you wash your hair, it's making me realise how much I need to stop washing my hair though, so instead of washing my hair everyday it's once every two days instead. SOOO much easier.

haha I've been finding that with directions, it's not so much as messy but it likes to stick so you have to scrub the shower everytime you wash your hair, it's making me realise how much I need to stop washing my hair though, so instead of washing my hair everyday it's once every two days instead. SOOO much easier.

I can't really wash my hair daily or it starts to fall out o_o Probably the chemicals in my scalp shampoo stuff (capasal) I wash mine every 2/3 days generally speaking.

I just leave chemical bleach on the shower base and give it a scrub seems to work well enough, even if it is a nuisance!

worst day of the year

preparing everything for the end of the school year and now my computer really starts to let me down, so I've spent the whole day looking for a solution, without succes that is... (apple = :shakehead )

This year has been hard as hell, I hope it will pay off in the end

Slept in which is always nice. Had an odd dream in which I died...

Met a friend after she finished work for photo location scouting which lead to going to visit some friends we hadn't seen in ages and been a nice evening. I'm just tired and not looking forward to work tomorrow (3-11ish and going to be busy).

Oh and today I also tidied my room and cleared up my laptop. Room looks better. Laptop is 30GB lighter.

Wheeee, me is ill! Sort of.

Seem to have a bit of a cold (stuffy nose and the like) and a very sore throat, which also hurts my neck (glands are all swollen). None of the medication I took seems to help to make my throat less sore. ='(

Other than that, day has been boring. Apart from the one hour shopping in the morning, I didn't do much. Played some Mario Galaxy but kept dying, played some Toki Tori, tried to draw but had absolutely no motivation/inspiration, watched some tv and two X-files episodes. And we had some BBQ food again (leftovers from yesterday).

Hooray hooray. :indeed:

And now I go to sleep (or will try to). Goodnight.

Guest Stefkov

Worked 12 till 10. Spent 6 hours of that watching the tennis.

Is there a Wimblydon thread around here? That dude Murray played was fantastic. Sometimes he'd use his right hand, sometimes his left. He was awesome, shame he was french.

Some random woman came in, she was a bit stupid bluntly put. The ones that, you know, go on and on and on. She got slowly pissed. I got even more bored as I listened to her.

Came home and had a korma whilst watching Pathfinder.

Guest Jordan
Today I went to work, came home and Jordan installed my new GeForce 8800 :D

I played Spore: Creature creature for a bit (it looks awesome!!), then Rockband with Jordan and my brother, and now I'm going to play Mass Effect.

Its an 8800GT dear ;).

Also, i have NO fucking idea how your PC is working! You have a 2.4ghz Pentium D, a hard drive, a DVD Rom and a very large and powerful graphics card running off a 350W PSU!

Also, i have NO fucking idea how your PC is working! You have a 2.4ghz Pentium D, a hard drive, a DVD Rom and a very large and powerful graphics card running off a 350W PSU!

Bajeebus >.> My PSU melted on me a while ago that was 400W i think :( Now i have a 500W :D