N-Europe

Finished my Phil and Eth course so had the afternoon off. It was pretty nice catching up and spending a bit of alone time with a couple of mates ignoring all the crap at college.

Didn't get anything sorted with that "mate", other than the fact she's dodging seeing me. I'm rather happy about that, and everyone feels the same way. Good riddance I think, now we all just have to assure my mate that everyone does infact like her and it's all good.

Other than that one thing, everything is going rather awesomely at college and with everything else. It's nice to have a problem and be able to overcome it rather than have it niggling away and ruining the days and weeks ahead like things usually do. Haggis is happy. :D

Oh my god! Just had a client called

Mr McPhail.

This is the shit that keeps me from quitting this job!

Awsome. :awesome:

My day consisted of almost no lessons! Teachers where on a course or something?

The only real lesson of the day was English. :) I'm making this cover for the creative writing magazine to do but it's not going that well.

Oh my god! Just had a client called

Mr McPhail.

This is the shit that keeps me from quitting this job!

Haha, you know there's a bus company in Scotland called McPhail?

Anyway, my major mcphail of the day, although it wasn't really my fault is as follows:

Went to see a flat this morning, absolutely fantastic pent-house apartment. 4 big double bedrooms, one with an en-suite. Big sitting room and dining room. Big, modern kitchen. Massive balcony at either side of the flat. Decided we were going to go for it whilst in the flat. Phoned my mum to tell her we were going for it, then phoned the agency... 5 minutes too late, someone else had just put down the deposit! Argh!

How did you find it? I've just got Geography tomorrow and two science exams next week.

It wasn't as bad as it could've been, to be honest. I'm not sure how many exam boards there are across the country that cover history (I'm on AQA) but the topics we'd covered for this paper were USA: Booming 20's - New Deal and Germany 1921(I think...) - 1939. It was basically the stuff that I'd neglected perhaps most during revision, but luckily we had, to some extent, a choice in deciding which questions exactly we answer, so I did as well as I could have done.

Tomorrow are potentially the two hardest ones. French is a subject where it's generally a case of "wish I hadn't/don't know why I picked". And with Geography, there's always a risk of getting a rock-solid paper.

It wasn't as bad as it could've been, to be honest. I'm not sure how many exam boards there are across the country that cover history (I'm on AQA) but the topics we'd covered for this paper were USA: Booming 20's - New Deal and Germany 1921(I think...) - 1939. It was basically the stuff that I'd neglected perhaps most during revision, but luckily we had, to some extent, a choice in deciding which questions exactly we answer, so I did as well as I could have done.

Tomorrow are potentially the two hardest ones. French is a subject where it's generally a case of "wish I hadn't/don't know why I picked". And with Geography, there's always a risk of getting a rock-solid paper.

I'm on OCR, my paper was all on William Harvey and what his theory of circulation brought to the development of medical knowledge. I think it went pretty well, though it wasn't expected to be on him.

Geography should be pretty easy, I got this revision booklet from my teacher which has everything we need to know condensed into a few pages.

I did two physics papers today, which was nice. First was easy, second was...OK...

Geography tomorrow, so I'm revising and listening to Viva La Vida. Oh, and I've changed my avatar accordingly! :heh:

Which two? I had unifying concepts and FF&E retake (fuck that shit, couldn't be bothered as I already had the grade I wanted in it).

Unifying concepts was surprisingly OK, hopefully my practical way back when went ok so I can get a decent boost from the grade I get from them put together.

Work was epicly overun because it was busy. But ah well, least its paid.

Currently helping my friend trying to find a cool hat for a festival. He wanted the Stitch deerhunter I bought off Bluey (which by the way Bluey is the first person whose requested it) so instead we found a My Neighbour Tototoro one, a Domo Kun one, a Mario one, a Sonic one and a Pikachu one. Fun times.

Guest Jordan

Just finished my third Ninja Gaiden (original, black and 2 now finished). Last boss wasn't too difficult, was pretty epic.

Nice little post Dead or Alive 4 character seen in the game though.

Well my bosses just called everyone in for a meeting. Apparently we have been losing money left right and center. On the 1st July there laying everyone off, they have told us to try and find a job.

Im gobsmacked and shit scared. I have a 3 week old kid, a 2 year old, and a mortgage.

Just had Decision 1, somehow I ran out of time :(

Missed most of the last question which sucks and a half.

But, I got my student finance confirmation in the mail, and just need to send off the signed contract thing and it;'s sorted ^_^

Aaaaand, citilink website says my RAM is in the delivery van on its way ^___^

Happyy.

Shit, Esequiel, I hope stuff works out OK!

Elsewhere, development and rural-urban relations geography exam this afternoon! I've got a strange feeling at the back of my mind. It's not nerves, nor fear or anything negative. I think it may be confidence. :blank:

Oh, and Viva La Vida is amazing.

Guest bluey

LUCKY!!

after an HOUR of walking/running/catching 3 trains to work this morning i put my hand up to my ear to fiddle with my earring and couldnt find it O__O

..boring i know, but these are my favourite earrings ~ not only did jamba give them to me but they're also awesome and provide me with hours of entertainment 'cause they're all shiny and twinkly and...:blank: *stares* ...ahem!!

anyway! i moved my hand a little and felt something fall into my hand... it was my earring - with the back still on it.... i'd clipped it ONTO the side of my ear rather than INTO my ear O___O (i dressed in a hurry ok?!)

i cant believe it stayed on while i was running and i didnt lose it!! i'da been GUTTED if i had!

I have done hardly anything today, I swear it was hardly worth getting out of bed! Went to college for an hour and a half and came home because my tutor for 3 hours had gone to a teacher training thing.

My tutor at the end of the day won't be happy but I have my cheque from the travel office :P mwuaha. So now I'm munching pringles ^_^