Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov
According to Urban Dictionary Scrobble means to shave your testicles with a rusty blade. I thinke R_A has something to tell us.

last.fm lookit.

I've just been out taking phototographs. Now I'm altering these photototographs of clocks. Everything has be done by Thursday night. Monday or Tuesday everything is being put up. Panic mode will start...tomorrow night I think.

According to Urban Dictionary Scrobble means to shave your testicles with a rusty blade. I thinke R_A has something to tell us.

Uhhh...Scrobble, as in Audio-scrobbler? :heh:

I think I have NOTHING to tell you Sir.

:blank:

here!

scrobble.jpg

YES....and i'm aware of the irony of the song.

Guest bluey

my whole weeeeeek has been tiring @___@

yesterday i went to tokyo disneyland!! i completely regressed as i walked through the gates... it was amazing. we were kinda supposed to meet some of my friends from work at the main entrance... but we got there, couldnt see anyone immediately, and then i heard the carnival parade so i was like *ZOOM!!!* hehe. i went on splash mountain, space mountain, pirates of the caribbean, that horrifying "it's a small world" ride @__@ and i met mickey mouse!!! :grin: i didnt buy much ~ a sheet of stickers, a little lilo and stitch bag that my camera happens to fit perfectly into... a fabric festival banner (traditionally hung around at this time of year~) with stitch holding scrump and looking up at fireworks over the disneyland castle (all done in brush pen! so cute!) and some jack sparrow salami sausage.... yeah you heard. O__o

it was yummy!

took my friend back to the planestation this morning.. and i just finished tidying my room and catching up on the sleep i missed out on!! now i'm sitting here in the afternoon sun readin the books my friend finished while she was here and left for me, uploading my photos and videos from disneyland, aaaaaand watching pushing daisies (hopefully... *load, load, load!!*)

We had free wine in our last lecture so....I'm going to blame the heat and the family drama. Thankfully I had just enough to feel (but not be) sick and thus not make a drunken mistake.

Guest Jordan

Well... i'm sure as hell not with it today.

I went to buy food for dinner, thought i picked up some Tomato flavoured crisps. To my dismay (and i only realised this when i actually got back to my desk) i'd picked up ready salted.

Now i'm upset... and highly salted.

I've re-decided to go back to a healthier diet and hopefully lose some of the excess weight i am carrying about. I said i would go to the gym last week, but never had the time so i shall be going this week and this time i will find time to go, most likely Sunday.

Ah finally somebody else who hates that damn small world ride. I hated it in france and my mum dragged me on it twice!!!

Today's been ok, got a tinnnny tiny bit of work done, so I'll get some more done to compensate. Walked a heck of alot then got my haircut.

Also realised I need to lose a tiny bit of weight too haha ^.^ That is the result of my day.

Todays been good. Had business studies this morning and one lad changed the wall clock and the teachers PC clock 15 minutes forward (when she went out the room for something), she didn't notice the time difference, so we left early.

After that we bought a football (floater) and a frisbee and messed about on the field next to the school which was good as it was hot. Then caught the bus home which i found the price had gone up (£2.20 for like a 10 minute bus ride).

Now i'm finishing off my ICT coursework which needs to be in for tomorrow, i'm on a C at the mo, hopefully i'll be able to improve it to a B (Or with a big push, an A)

Todays been good. Had business studies this morning and one lad changed the wall clock and the teachers PC clock 15 minutes forward (when she went out the room for something), she didn't notice the time difference, so we left early.

She noticed after the lesson and she went round and asked a few people.

NIGHT OF THE 9TH DAY

205 HOURS REMAINING!

Not long until my psychology exam and I'm starting to doubt whether i can so it....

I got a lot of helpful advise today and learnt a new method of learning all the studies which I'm going to put into practise now! :D

You've been revising loads. You'll ace it. And even if you do fail (which I doubt) it's not the end of the world.

You'll do it coolness ^.^!! =]

Thanks nightwolf! :yay:

What is said method? For curiosity's sake. :shakehead

It's the whole associating important facts you need to remember to stupid things. :)

Such as this guy called Fields who did a study in 1999!

I some how managed to link it to The Simpsons. :D now i can remember the whole study with reference to The Simpsons.

Just had dinner now to work! (and munch on cakes. :heh:)