N-Europe

Not much today, been a bad day and I've been in an bad mood/hungry mood/then dancy mood. Now it's a panicky mood, I've been practising for my theory tomorrow and from the results I'm getting from the cd there's no way I'll pass.

I'm so nervous and I'll probably get back to revising in abit.

Must.pass.theory.test!

My dad is out of hospital now but his stomach is grown in size like a huge beachball. :(

At least he's back home. Is he feeling a bit better now?

-----

Today was okay, just the usual school bleh-ness. Only have one week to finish my one minute video/animation and have yet to start on it (thanks to my classmate only showing up today so I could take pictures of her -____-; ). Graphic design was meh as well, but the teachers liked my concept for my poster and brochure.

Heroes in a bit, while I'll be working on the comic for Illustration. Only one week left for that as well and I'm only just now starting on the storyboard part and figuring out the setting. Whoo stress. X3

Anyway, since I can, and since I love her so, here are two piccies of my lovely doggie!

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

My day was rather meh so far.

I was at work, nipped down to the kitchen, and I come back with a girl taking much joy (like she does, taking joy in my "misery") in telling me that the phone rotation has changed... Which basically means my phone is first to ring.

Basically we have a really stupid-ass phone system, which goes to one phone first, then the second only when the first is engaged. So if you are forth or so in the line you take like maybe 5 calls all day, sometimes even none. And the first person generally takes the majority.

I think I took 80% of the calls today :blank:

It usually annoys me a lot, but I was kept busy and the day went in a bit quicker....

My friend also tried to entice me into some sort of gambling thing or other.. when will people learn, gambling only causes misery >_>

Also my workmates were all like "ew another piercing that's stinkin!!!!" etc etc. GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

Guest Stefkov
Not much today, been a bad day and I've been in an bad mood/hungry mood/then dancy mood. Now it's a panicky mood, I've been practising for my theory tomorrow and from the results I'm getting from the cd there's no way I'll pass.

I'm so nervous and I'll probably get back to revising in abit.

Must.pass.theory.test!

You'll pass easy. I thought it more questions asking common sense, that you'd pick up whilst in the passenger seat, like what the High beams symbol looks like and speed limit on motorways. Good luck anyway.

My day was pretty fun. Made a man, Jeremiah Wolfstein the 3rd, out of thumb tacks and blu tack on a wall. Sadly he was killed.

I talked to people I rarely ever talk to, which was good. Even if it was why anal penetration is really wrong...

Also chose my Uni choices. Everything is trodding along well now. Finance forms and accomodation to sort out now.

I'm really sorry, but why do we have to have more than one Mafia game running at once? Now Dysons is about to start just after the other one has. Can't we just do one at a time? I get confused, and then after a while lose interest because I've got no idea where the games at.

--

No bad. Psychology was rather fun, and booked tickets to go see Meatloaf in July.

You'll pass easy. I thought it more questions asking common sense, that you'd pick up whilst in the passenger seat, like what the High beams symbol looks like and speed limit on motorways. Good luck anyway.

My day was pretty fun. Made a man, Jeremiah Wolfstein the 3rd, out of thumb tacks and blu tack on a wall. Sadly he was killed.

I talked to people I rarely ever talk to, which was good. Even if it was why anal penetration is really wrong...

Also chose my Uni choices. Everything is trodding along well now. Finance forms and accomodation to sort out now.

I feel like I'm doing really badly, some of the questions I'm getting eurgh, I don't know whats going on and I'm never going to be able to pass this damn hazard perception, some of the hazards are stupid! :(

Holy shit, the worst thing ever happened today : /

I was in the bank, paying in my pay cheque - and I looked in my purse to get my card, and I found a note 0_o

dsc00768rt3.jpg

Its from a guy (LR) who just left my work last week to go live in Scotland afaik..

Kinda awkward..

I was in the bank, paying in my pay cheque - and I looked in my purse to get my card, and I found a note 0_o

dsc00768rt3.jpg

Its from a guy (LR) who just left my work last week to go live in Scotland afaik..

Kinda awkward..

Okay, that's weird.

Also, you're a star in my latest mafia game. Go read the first post.

Damn murderer.

Guest Stefkov
I feel like I'm doing really badly, some of the questions I'm getting eurgh, I don't know whats going on and I'm never going to be able to pass this damn hazard perception, some of the hazards are stupid! :(

In the end it came to memorizing some of the answers. There were some questions like why should you wait until after a lorry has passed before coming out of a side street, and the answer was cos there could be a cyclist on on the other side of the lorry. I think that question there was two of them, just worded differently.

That hazard perception, anything you se you just click. Whether it's a car coming out, a cyclist on the side, passengers crossing a road, just click it. It'll only deduct marks if you continuosly press it without thinking.

My dad is out of hospital now but his stomach is grown in size like a huge beachball. :(

:( Hope he gets well soon! I know i don't know him, but i don't like anyone in pain (unless they deserve it, lol).

erm..i've had a lovely day! I've told my best-mate something which i've kept from her for AGES and she was fine with it! Really happy bout that...then she took me out and we went lunch, which i don't normally do (unconfidence thing) but i'm going go do it more often now! Was really nice! : peace:

dsc00768rt3.jpg

Kinda awkward..

thats a quite odd thing to do. :wtf:

:( Hope he gets well soon! I know i don't know him, but i don't like anyone in pain (unless they deserve it, lol).

Hope your Dad is ok Dante.

Thanks for the kind words Owen and Ellmeister.

dsc00768rt3.jpg

Kinda awkward..

Holy fucking shit thats weird....I found this in my bag earlier, and just assumed it was my friend joking around.

omgletter.jpg

Good luck Nightwolf! You can do eeet!:yay:

And Eenuh I think I've said before, but I had the same breed once :) He was the best dog ever! I loved him, I still have a picture of me and him on my bedside table :)

My day has been kind of boring. Nothing too exciting happen, just hanging with the bros and then lessons.

Good luck Nightwolf! You can do eeet!:yay:

And Eenuh I think I've said before, but I had the same breed once :) He was the best dog ever! I loved him, I still have a picture of me and him on my bedside table :)

My day has been kind of boring. Nothing too exciting happen, just hanging with the bros and then lessons.

Apalogies my friend

for stuff which you know abouts =[