Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stupid stupid day. >_>

Got a driving lesson at half 5 but twice I've been asked to cancel it by people, once was for work which I quite politely told to get fucked and the other was to help mum taking one of my doggies to the vet =[

she's really poorly and she's getting old I'm really worried :(.

My FFVIII has been found by my father. I am much happier now.

Stupid stupid day. >_>

Got a driving lesson at half 5 but twice I've been asked to cancel it by people, once was for work which I quite politely told to get fucked and the other was to help mum taking one of my doggies to the vet =[

she's really poorly and she's getting old I'm really worried :(.

I thought you were talking about your mum at first.

Are you gonna go on your driving lesson then?

you can always dot he lesson at another time..

GAH! I have literally just drank 4 cups of coffee!! Anyone else find that the more you drink the more tight your throat feels? :s

Mum told me to go, unfortunetly my instructor is a pain and has cancelled on me too many times before, I'm sick of this taking so long, I've been having lessons for 9months now and it's only been about 20 lessons..>_>

Mum told me to go, unfortunetly my instructor is a pain and has cancelled on me too many times before, I'm sick of this taking so long, I've been having lessons for 9months now and it's only been about 20 lessons..>_>

I think I had like 39 ish lessons and then i went for my test.

What sort of instructor is he! Its his job to take people around to drive! I dont see what could come up in the middle of nowhere to cancel on the students. Because like each block is booked by people.

I think I had like 39 ish lessons and then i went for my test.

What sort of instructor is he! Its his job to take people around to drive! I dont see what could come up in the middle of nowhere to cancel on the students. Because like each block is booked by people.

My lessons every so often conflict with tests and whatnot, don't get me wrong he's taught me alot and is a fantastic instructor, but I had to complain to my parents (who think he's amazing as does my sister), but it's 9months now and I'm just not learning anymore, he said I'd be passed by now, so what's taking so long. I get annoyed when he cancels on me in the morning of the test though, because then I can't make plans with others, he puts my lessons in the middle of the day, like next week too so it makes it difficult again to do anything because of work as well.

Either way I'm taking my text by the end of may.

Maybe I'm overreacting?

I've been revising! :D

I just finished for the day and i've listened to lots of music again!:)

I had a good Easter i got 4 Easter Eggs but now there is only half an Egg left...

Last night i tried to split one of them in half it went wrong and the Chocolate EXPLODED!!!! Everywhere! :o

Currently i have managed to get my foot stuck in my Bucket of Soldiers.....

My lessons every so often conflict with tests and whatnot, don't get me wrong he's taught me alot and is a fantastic instructor, but I had to complain to my parents (who think he's amazing as does my sister), but it's 9months now and I'm just not learning anymore, he said I'd be passed by now, so what's taking so long. I get annoyed when he cancels on me in the morning of the test though, because then I can't make plans with others, he puts my lessons in the middle of the day, like next week too so it makes it difficult again to do anything because of work as well.

Either way I'm taking my text by the end of may.

Maybe I'm overreacting?

Na you totally not overreacting! I am kinda disappointed that you havent stamped down a little more authority!! I had two instructors for my lessons where the first one i just ditched caus he didnt progress with the things he taught in the lessons enough.

When i found my second one, he took me onto different roads, locations taught me tips like when to watch out for what and things about the test.

Though with both instructors they had a little book with like an hourly schedule and i just look for the days I wanted and see if there was any bookings. If not i would take it and they would just keep to it.

(they had things like "Bobs test" and crossed out two hour sessions so at least when i look at it i know that i wouldnt be able to take that time)

IMO a lot of these driving instructors though sometimes they dont mean it draw things out longer sometimes if you feel ready for things they need a bit of guidance from you.

I've been 17 since november and I havn't started lessons yet. *ashamed*

I took driving lessons when i was 18 but i quit because my driving instructor had a really short temper and called me a pathetic waste of a body that couldn't learn a thing.

I'll get a female instructor next time...

I'm 17 i have no urge to drive! The roads are dangerous enough with out adding me into the equation! :D

If I was going to be run over by anyone I'd want it to be you, Coolness. For one thing I'd imagine you'd bake me a cake in apology.

nightwolf, if you think you're ready for your test then tell your instructor. Hopefully he can give you a mock examination so you can get a feel for what will be expected of you. Oh, and there can often be a month or so waiting list for practical tests, so you might want to take that into consideration as well.

Started in july and passed in like early November, was the best choice I've made since choosing which college to go to :) It has helped me so much, social life and general on timeness with lessons =]

Today I'm happy, because I realised everything is going well at the moment.

- breakfast

- snooze

- Internet

- shower

- bed

- snooze

- Neighbours

- Beechams

- snooze

- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

- Internet

All that interspersed with coughing, sneezing, sniffling and pain. Yes, illness is here. I'm not looking forward to dinner, but I am looking forward to having more medicine later and getting back to bed for some more schleeeeeeeep.