Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today was an 'ish' day. School was dull as usual, i realy hate business studies.

Found out i didn't have a lift home, so caught the bus home with all the year 7 - year 11 hyperactive bastards. Following that was a walk back from the bus stop, which has made me achey, damn man flu!

Guest Stefkov

Got in early. Had usual Monday lessons which was full of laughter including a radar made of my head and a pen, a monster made of my head and my hands like a sideways venus fly trap.

Then I stayed behind to get some work done.

Did that, got home, on here.

My day was boring. :)

The only lesson that i enjoyed was Psychology! :D I'm learning about social influence now.

Woo! I'm doing the same thing. *High Fives Coolness*

I'm really getting into the subject now. Have you started coursework?

Woo! I'm doing the same thing. *High Fives Coolness*

I'm really getting into the subject now. Have you started coursework?

I love Psychology! I'm determined to get an A! :D (even though i got an E in the mocks :heh:)

It's the only fun subject the rest are dull and not remotely interesting! but psychology has me hooked and i have two great teachers. :grin:

I don't have coursework this Year which is excellent as i hate coursework but i do have some next year at A2. :)

I hate Dragon Quest IV. I've must have put in over 100 hours into it. I have 67 battle messages left to proofread and I'm finished. TWO weeks ahead of schedule!! :yay:

Hopefully thye will put me onto Crisis Core or Infinite Undiscoveries next! *Crosses fingers*

Edit: Completely off topic, where is Mr Odwin?? I haven't seen him post for a while...or am I just being a spaktard? (Probably the latter)

I hate Dragon Quest IV. I've must have put in over 100 hours into it. I have 67 battle messages left to proofread and I'm finished. TWO weeks ahead of schedule!! :yay:

Why do you test them in the hardest manner possible? Or does your copy allow access to a debug mode?

Why do you test them in the hardest manner possible? Or does your copy allow access to a debug mode?

Oh I have debug which means I can switch off random battles and stuff like that but a debug will only get you so far. I have to talk to every NPC in every town/dungeon, at day time, at night, before an event, after an event, with certain people in my party, with just me in my party, as male or female, with certain people in my party but not at the front of my party. Then there is a whole other load of stuff like battle messages (which I'm doing now) but you just have to battle and battle because there isn't any other way. Search messages which are incredibly dull....it goes on and on...but I'm almost finished!! :yay:

Oh, he's around. Mostly playing Xpert eleven, but he's around.

Haha!! Good good! I thought he had gone AWOL! :D

10 minutes and 21 seconds of my day was making a video, the rest of it was mostly nothing.

I got woken up during the middle of last night, and for some reason I woke up at 6AM to exacerbate things. Still, the advantage of doing mostly nothing is that it doesn't tire you out.

I just played through a cool web-based exploratory point'n'click game called Samorost. It has a very interesting art style and didn't outstay its welcome. I think I might give the sequel a try now.

The people that made the aforementioned Flash games are also working on a full-length release called Machinarium. There are currently two screenshots available on the website — yes, that is actually the game, not concept art.

Guest Stefkov

I have just seen the best toy in existence. I must get it. I must seriously get it.

I've found it on ebay for £35. Good postage will be an extra £13 ish.

It is worth every penny.

I wish I could just buy it now. I will buy it soon. Apart from that, my plan of doing work failed.

Oi, I think I've had a bit too much coke tonight. Well only two and a half bottles of 33cl, but still a lot more than I'm used to.

Makes it so I won't sleep for a while even though I'm tired. At least now I get to work on some school stuff I guess.

Anyway, night was good at the concert. Even though I always seem to end up behind the tallest people around. X3

Throat still hurts but oh well.

Oh man, I asked a friend if I could look at their iPhone today, and started playing around with it, good stuff. Then loaded up the Safari browser, and bam, a hardcore erotica story appears on the little screen.

Should have seen the face on my face and then his as we realsied what it was. Busted. :D

Guest Stefkov
No, we really do want to know. We wouldn't be here if we didn't.

But if I show you, you might steal it from me...

Anyway, night was good at the concert.

What kind of concert was it?

It turns out that Samorost 2 is a real step up from the original. It's an improvement across the board, but the music deems a special mention. It's definitely worth a look.

Also, I've decided to follow gaggle64 down the nouveau avatar route. We shall see how long that lasts.

Oh, and one more thing whilst I'm here: does anyone want to play iSketch?