N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Right now I should be printing off both of my essays for tommorow.

Rest of the day was nothing special. Computing can be fun if you make it that way. So much happens I can hardly recall everything.

Who won?

Ten characters.

The guitar. Don't know why I did it, to be quite honest...

Oh, you mean No Way Out? erm...

Chavo Guerrero beat CM Punk

The Undertaker won the SmackDown Elimination Chamber

Ric Flair beat Mr Kennedy

Edge beat Rey Mysterio

Big Show made a return, attacking Rey Mysterio after the match. Which prompted Floyd Mayweather, who was watching in the crowd, to jump into the ring. Big Show gave Mayweather the chance to hit him, which he did. Whacked him four times, broke Big Show's nose, and ran away into the audience! :o

Randy Orton got himself disqualifed in his match against John Cena. So he's still champion.

Triple H won the RAW Elimination Chamber.

my tent never got burned, i remember on the monday morning being woken up by intense heat, stumbled out of my tent, saw a fire working its way towards my tent, put it out, went back to sleep. i dont remember any of this, but thats what people told me, they said i was like a zombie lol

Tis true about the burning, so a 4 man tent isn't ideal really. But its not like they burn every single one. So likelihood is your's won't be burnt down, but if it does that will be a drag. I bought a 3 man tent 2 weeks before reading for £18! And it was awesome :D

Lol awesome. But I have truly terrible luck. So chances are it will happen.

Guest Stefkov

I'm sat in my Computing lesson and I suddenly get a text saying 'I just got piercings'

I sat there for 5 minutes thinking what the hell does that mean.

nice one letty! Surface piercings basically mean you'll never run out of places :P

Got up today at SIX PEE EMMMmm... slept through daylight. Not done that in a long time.

Trying to download season 2 of veronica mars but my internet is being gay *reckons shorty is downloading stuff too* -- downloading at 3kb/s, uploading at 21kb/s. Fair? NO.

*scuttles off to look for something to watch*

haha I recall that download riots are similar...though it's not as bad as leeds and redding, luckily.

I can't wait to go actually ^.^

Ssshhh! My parents might hear!:p. If they knew it was that bad at leeds fest there's no chance in hell I could go. I'd have to sneak out at catch a lift with a mate, and then get bollocked when I got back.

I can't wait now, but it's ages away!

In regards to the person going leeds, I went there in 2005 and my god the riots on sunday were mad.

I was protecting my tent (3 man) with my mallet! People were going round singing ramones hey ho lets go and I predict a riot whilst randomly burning peoples tents, knocking down the wooden polls, throwing aerosoles onto fires to make explosions.

Was pretty mental, but I survived and so did my tent and before that had an amazing festival!

Anyway my day today has been ok, well not much happened, went to work, came home, ate food, now on net.

My day has totally zoomed in...I could swear it was 9am not so long ago....

Rhematology appt early on. Might end up having to go for meds every 2 weeks on a drip...slightly weirded out by that. Got poked and prodded by the rhemy, and everything hurts. Had 8 xrays taken =)

Training the new guy in work. He's pretty switched on so its not a problem and causes many a laugh.

Had Project Management module at tech tonight. Actually flew in unlike normal. Did some diagram that's like a Gantt Chart, i think its called a network diagram...Lots of circles and arrows (that's about all i managed to remember)