Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Got woken up by the doorbell. Lay in bed awake while the doorbell rang and rang and rang. Finally they left. Got up and tried to start homework. Went to the Lowry Centre.

Got home and tried more homework and only managing the simplest of tasks. I've had a look at the sheet I'm meant to have done before the holidays and I don't want to do it. 3 years ago I would have had this done in time. Now I've just given up...man what's changed.

wank, wank, wank, wank oh yeah MORE FUCKING WANK

stupid hairdressers, my hair was bleached to be purple and it looked great til I got home, it's meant to be bright and I can't even see it, my hair is still the same cut as it was when I went in too...yeah I can spike my hair when it's still long. Nor did she even cut the damn side of my fringe when I asked her..

70quid please...for a colour I cant see and a cut that has no change. Next time I'll do it my fucking self. wankers.

nah, she was dead nice to me and I kept nodding my hair going yup that looks great because in natural or bright light it does look bright, except I wanted it bright, not a hint, it's fine I'll have to do it myself and bleach and whatnot in a few weeks and see. I'm just abit gutted that she was a shite hairdresser, need to find another now..

Had an awesome night yesterday, went to see Juno with a mate and it was awesome. The we missed the bus back from York and had to wait with a really wierd man staring at me in the bus stop (It was funny at the time! :p).

I had to use the toilet, so I went to the nearest public one. There were stange noises coming from down the stairs as I headed down, and when I got to the door, there was some manic hobo smashing stuff. It was awesome, I've never run away so fast in my life.

Then. got back and watched the Gurudge/The Grudge 2 and got utterly freaked. We heard a noise down at the bottom of my stairs, and then a cat made a whining sound outside like the kid in the movie and we just hd under the cover awaiting to be attacked by the kid from the movie. The my radiator made a loud sound, I jumped, and knocked over my 360 consequently waking up my mum. Fun times.

I'm not sad, really. The films when watched in the dark are mighty scary. (It's just me isn't it? *Runs*)

Guest Stefkov

Had a scallop and some plaice for dinner tonight. We've tried a different fish every wednesday now and these have to have been the worst by far. I nearly threw up eating the plaice.

That's my regular meal :P This is supposed to be a greener alternative.

Oh, and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Just got one of my results back. 61. Ffsfsfsfsfs I just don't understand why i suck so much. I did loooads of work for it. I just don't get it. What are they even looking for?! [/rant]

I suppose I'll find out when I get my annotated stuff back.

i wasted my day doing housework, playing phoenix wright (on which i am no longer stuck - thank you supergrunch and aimless!!) watching many many episodes of house season 3, writing...

now i have disk 6 of house to watch, but before that: nutella and toast.

hell yeah.

edit: oh, and ebay-window-shopping. woo. hoo...

Woke up at 6, showered, ate, took train to london. Went to Queen Marys, sat there not talking to anyone and seeming like an antisocial prick, had interview, which lasted 20 minutes, and then, the guy basically tells me, "LOLZ WE"RE GoNNa make you an offer." So...I pay 60 quid to go to London, for a guy to ask me about books I read 4 years ago, essentially throwing the last 2 weeks worth of prep down the shitter. I might seem a sour, ungrateful bastard, but that's because I am. Then I went on a cool campus tour. Rooms are fucking tiny!

Anyway, I went to trocadero after that, paid 50p to play 2 hours worth of Street Fighter, got on the train (which took a fucking record 1hour 50minutes) to Manchester, and here I am. And now I have nothing to do. Oh well, at least now I can boast about having recieved offers from every uni I've applied to :D. Say it with me people: The Bard is king...

Made me some nice pasta for tea - with plenty left over for lunch tomorrow! Tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes, pesto, chili peppers and cheese.

... Does anyone know how I can make it better? It does taste like it's missing something but I'm not sure what it is...

Red wine?

Anywho. Day has been already. Went and bought Nights on the Wii for £20 from work. Tidied. Ironed. Watched Nip/Tuck. Then went on an epically long trip to Tescos to prepare for tomorrow. Done a bit of uni work.

Not a particularly special day but im feeling a bit better which is good :)

Oh and I got my papers back from last semester. One of my lecturers in the feedback was positive but said he still felt Battle Royale wasn't a horror film. Felt like facebooking him saying 'Well I got the impression it was from the book you contributed towards which states it as one -_-'

Guest Stefkov

Days off to a bad start. Just opened my program and so many things looks like it's not there. It's starting to piss me off, I clearly saved it. I could view all the stuff in college the day before we broke up now it's decided to delete itself.