Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Surrounded by men dressed up as Sakura, fat little boys dressed up as Naruto, large old men dressed up as Ichigo, small girls dressed as cats, a woman with a horn on her head (or horny woman as Letty pointed out).

How do you think my day was...

hmm, you reminded me of something that happened today (cause u work in game)

went to pre-order metroid for greg (early christmas pressie) and the guy at the till didnt have a clue

ME: i want to pre-order metroid 3 for the wii please

GUY: what?

ME: metroid? for the wii? *points to sign*

GUY: what?

....long pause

GUY: oh that one

are most people in game that stupid? :P

lols. Some are. But dont see how they could miss Metroid in particular, as the company has been mentioning it a lot lately.

Urgh, so far it's kinda crap.

Had to get up too early to my liking (6:30), when it was still dark and freezingly cold. I get to school only to find out not too long ago that the teacher from our first class isn't here. Thanks for letting us know school!

So now I'm sitting here in a stupid class doing some Flash stuff... while I could've slept 2 hours longer. =(

Edit: and since I already did the things I was supposed to do in the next class, I now don't have to go to that one either (according to the teacher), meaning another two hours of being bored... And all my friends (the two of them XP ) are in a different class. Bleh.

Well I was able to turn what looked like a crappy day into a better one.

Since the first teacher never showed up, our class did the exercise we were supposed to do in our second class (both are computer classes), since the teacher of that class said we could and so we wouldn't have to go to her class. So then instead of having two hours of doing nothing, I joined another group (the one of my friends) in their class. Which is the class I'd normally have in the afternoon. Meaning I didn't have to go to that one anymore and go home early! =D

Played some Phantom Hourglass and think I'm now going to work for my Illustration class, then watch Lost later on tv. =3

I am currently in the most boring lecture ever....A Survey of Pre-modern Japanese Literature....OMG, I swear if the teacher was any more boring health and safety would have to take him away!!

going to my grannys memorial service tonight (big proper funeral is tomorrow :()

not lookin forward to it

Sorry to hear that. That sucks...:(

Today just involved playing WoW and sitting on these forums.

Good point = I found my halloween costume

Bad Point = " Due to huge demand, We have currently suspended new orders until 12:00 noon on the 23rd October. Please check back then & apologies for any inconvenience."

Meh