Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh god I feel bad heh. I managed to sleep in until almost 12 (yay!), but since then all I've done is play Spirit Tracks. Oh dear. >.>;

And now I have a headache cause the house smells from the plaster and the plaster person (he smells of smoke, plus he farts/burps quite often X3 ). But yeah, time to open a window and get cracking on some work! Or at least try to heh.

12? Pah I was up ten minutes ago.

This is what staying up til gone 3 does to you..haha. :grin:

I'm fairly sure that's not the case... We've been getting Tesco deliveries for about 6 years now and it's usually me who has to sign for it etc, cause parents are at work and I've never had to pay the driver...

I know Tesco do cheaper deliveries at certain points throughout the day, but to be fair considering how much easier it is and after you factor in petrol money (of course you might live a mile away from the nearest (decent) supermarket, I live about 15) then I'd say it's definitely worth it.

My day?

Boring...

Cmon dreamer :heh: of course they charge for delivery, they have to pay the people who go around and do your shopping for you and then bring it to your door with something.

As for paying the delivery man, nono. Don't know where you read that but it's wrong. What you may be referring to is that you are charged when your food is delivered, so if there are any changes, or substitutions that you decline when they arrive, or any offers which go out of date before the food arrives (all detailed during purchase process), you are charged the correct final amount at the moment of delivery. This means you won't see the final, offers-included price at the moment of checkout, only a guide price.

Ahhhh, cheers guys.

I'm just about to order 6 weeks worth of food so it costs more than a £100 for free delivery.

I hope it fits in my freezer...

12? Pah I was up ten minutes ago.

This is what staying up til gone 3 does to you..haha. :grin:

Yeah you're worse than me then. I think I went to bed at about 1, which is a pretty early night for me heh. But I normally don't get this much sleep, so whoo!

I went to bed at 3 and got up at 7. :p

I got my last exam tomorrow. :)

I've meant to be getting extra time but forgot to take it so I get this early starter thing tomorrow which means my exam is in a different place at a different time.

After which I make my way back from Wales on the train to London to go to the funeral of my sisters fiance on friday. I'll be staying over until Sunday evening.

It'll be great to see my nephew he just got a Nintendo DS and he wants me to help him out on Mario because he is stuck.

My day today? I had an EPIC clean. There was lack of a hoover and the dust pan and brush was lacking a brush so I used a kitchen brush + some paper to clean up the popcorn/crips/general crumbs.

Also got a new Cheryl Cole poster which I put up. :grin: Other than that revision and now I'm watching Desperate Housewives.

Yesterday I did the same as coolness, did some cleaning of my room, which once again was starting to look a state, think this time I was admitting defeat that I do have to live here, at least til may.

Spent my days doing nothing much, went to corp which was kinda fun, ended up walking home on my own though - nicht gut, but my friends all apologised the next day bless them. Luckily corp isn't too far from this house.

Got my assesment with cineworld saturday, was hoping I wouldn't have to go into work after, but of course on til close, so I'm hoping I can get 5 til 10 otherwise it's going to be a nightmare and I'll be scratching at the walls.

My day has been a bit boring. CSS for crappy online store components that look like they belong in the 90s... yawn.

But, fellow forumite Nami (you may remember her) passed her driving theory test today! With a perfect 50/50 on the questions part. Well chuffed.

Got my assesment with cineworld saturday, was hoping I wouldn't have to go into work after, but of course on til close, so I'm hoping I can get 5 til 10 otherwise it's going to be a nightmare and I'll be scratching at the walls.

:o! Almost crossed paths. Me and Razz are going to see Toy Story 2 in 3D on Saturday afternoon. We were going to Cineworld but apparently now going to somewhere in Meadowhall. Good luck with the assessment :)

My day has been a bit boring. CSS for crappy online store components that look like they belong in the 90s... yawn.

But, fellow forumite Nami (you may remember her) passed her driving theory test today! With a perfect 50/50 on the questions part. Well chuffed.

Send my congrats, and I shall try and remember to do the same when I see her at the weekend :)

Oh and smelly man Dan. I'm sure you did well in your exam but, um if you didn't it'll work out ^_^

My day has been same old really. Completed a job application because it was due today. They asked for an example when I dealt with a crisis at work. I was like "yuwha?" I felt like I needed to be held at gunpoint just to apply. So I made something up ^_^

Helping with two exams tomorrow with a gap inbetween so I'm prepping myself for things to do that don't involve Maya; namely storyboards and sketching.

And Maya Maya Maya! Fucking cat collar. The third dimension is such a whore. You move a vertex into a different place, then switch to a different view and suddenly its sticking out for MILES somewhere else. Pain in the arse! But its finally in place, now I just need to tighten it around the neck a bit. Devil's in the details eh?

Edited by Ashley

Well today is the first full day without my girlfriend.

No one has been here to brush my teeth, wash me or even clean my bum; what's going on?

I ordered 6 weeks worth (minus 5 weeks of milk, bread and bananas) of food which is annoyingly delivered on Tuesday... so bring on a near full week of eating dry pasta (I refuse to go to the supermarket, I'm above all that).

I also subscribed to 3D World because I'll save like... 30 quid or something.

I also got an e-mail saying I'd be going to Team 17 on Monday for a focus test.

My original plan was to go there and then unleash some work and be all, "Hi, I'm looking for a placement!"

But to be honest I'm just happy being able to skip Monday...

Because although I have 2 very good lecturers, I then have a very boring and pointless team meeting which takes up around, and often over, 2 hours.

In this meeting we say, "Yeah... let's do this".

Well today is the first full day without my girlfriend.

No one has been here to brush my teeth, wash me or even clean my bum; what's going on?

I ordered 6 weeks worth (minus 5 weeks of milk, bread and bananas) of food which is annoyingly delivered on Tuesday... so bring on a near full week of eating dry pasta (I refuse to go to the supermarket, I'm above all that).

In the future use this forum to search for vouchers. Loads are posted, some work, some don't. You can also (or at least you use to be able to) "bank" them for future use.

There are massive Tesco and ASDA threads in there.

congrats nami, congrats wesley (sorry to hear of your maid-less life though :() and props to dan for the exam.

And ashley - i'll be working in meadowhall from 12.30-4ish or something, and i hear you like a man in uniform :P If I may, I might swing a text your way when you're done

congrats nami, congrats wesley (sorry to hear of your maid-less life though :() and props to dan for the exam.

And ashley - i'll be working in meadowhall from 12.30-4ish or something, and i hear you like a man in uniform :P If I may, I might swing a text your way when you're done

I don't actually. Particularly not a pea-green uniform :p

I don't actually. Particularly not a pea-green uniform :p

I have a red shirt, too!

Jaaaay you work in Meadowhall?

Which storeeeee?

If I had known I could have jumped on you the other day.

Arg, ostriches! Without the tea or the riches.

Don't know why I said it like that...

Feeling pretty sour. I have a model answer for todays and exam and I either got through on the skin of my teeth or outright failed miserably. Worst part is that it's on court reporting and if I have my way I'll never work a day in court for the duration of my natural life.

I've been at home last two mornings, and generally at home this week cause it the initial research week at college, and I'm doing a little film piece centered around (atm) the bathroom, or something like that. So been at home taking lots of photos and doing some drawings...annoying as I've run out of ink, so lots of writing/image pages I would have done already are just sortof blank atm. Gonna do the writing then add the pics later I guess.

I'm writing a page on the Resurrection Tubs from Battlestar Galactica. :D (Baths...rejuvination, existence, all what I'm looking at atm)

Hi Sam Greveson,

Thanks for placing your order with zavvi Online, order number

We are sorry to advise that your order for Tetris T Shirt - m is no longer available at our suppliers. Please be assured that we have contacted alternative sources and regrettably we were unable to obtain your item.

Your order has been cancelled and no payment has been taken for the cancelled items.

This product will be removed from our website in due course.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0844 264 0702 and we will be happy to help you.

Many thanks

zavvi

Fucking great. Anyone else get this?