N-Europe

Meh. My first Saturday off for months and woke up early due to habit. Oh well, at least I can go get a mullet chop.

And I've decided to compile a list of awesome names that I've seen come through at work:

Muhammed Ali (surprisingly common)

John Connor

*First Name* Gannon (followed immediately by a kid that looked like Link)

Mona Lisa *last name*

Now I wish my name was John Connor, I want to take on the Terminators!

Nothing much planned today myself, watching Liverpool later then I think my sister and niece may make an appearance in the afternoon.

Just come back from shopping with the housemate, horrible windy/rainy day, but I managed to buy some knitwear and left 4 dead 2.

Has anybody noticed the increasing prices of things? I was discussing with a friend (she was agreeing) about how new games only used to be about £29.99 maybe £35 if you were really pushing it, but now games seem to be about £40-£50. Another friend didn't seem to believe me, but the more people I ask the more this seems to be true..

Just come back from shopping with the housemate, horrible windy/rainy day, but I managed to buy some knitwear and left 4 dead 2.

Has anybody noticed the increasing prices of things? I was discussing with a friend (she was agreeing) about how new games only used to be about £29.99 maybe £35 if you were really pushing it, but now games seem to be about £40-£50. Another friend didn't seem to believe me, but the more people I ask the more this seems to be true..

Current Gen games have been those prices for some time, unless it's Wii. Pretty sure even last gen £40 was the usual price for a game, unless it was on PC. Last time I recall picking a game up for £30 at release was back in the day of the PS1. Don't even get me started on the 64...those prices were fucking ridiculous, but hell, they were great games!

Current Gen games have been those prices for some time, unless it's Wii. Pretty sure even last gen £40 was the usual price for a game, unless it was on PC. Last time I recall picking a game up for £30 at release was back in the day of the PS1. Don't even get me started on the 64...those prices were fucking ridiculous, but hell, they were great games!

Hmm I dunno, I don't recall anything being £45 for example, mw2 is up to £50 in some places and that scares the hell out of me, its half the price of my xbox, which is just like..:hmm:

Chair, you look like you're wearing a rubber mask. In a good way.

-----------

Work was ridiculous. Molly, you'll be impressed/horrified....that I took 72 calls today. In 4 hours. Yes it was that ridiculous. There was only like 2 bad queries though.

One was hilarious.

My plan made no money, and I'm angry.

Oh, I do apologise for that *explains why it didn't*

I don't want your apology. Blah blah blah. I'm withdrawing all my money from your bank on Monday.

So of course, the only responses she got after that were "OK" in a cheery voice. She was so annoyed by that clearly. Seriously though.....if I can't apologise to her....and she's withdrawing all her money....theres nothing I can do for her. Lol.

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC moment though. Some bitch couldn't pass security, got mad at me and hung up on me.

Called back and came through to me. HAAHHAAHHAHA. It was soooooooo awkward for her. Bitch.

Then saw New Moon. Meh/Alright.

THEN READ INVINCIBLE OMFG I LOVE THIS COMIC EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD READ THIS COMIC AND IS MISSING OUT FOR NOT READING IT.

Best story ever. It really is my favourite story/thing/in existence.

I gasped ridiculously loudly twice. Well one wasn't a gasp it was "OH FUCK" Which incidentally was exactly what the panel on that page said. Well it said "Oh Fu--"

I agree, ever since the 360/ps3 really took off the prices have been like that.. The wii used to have decently priced titles, but it seems even they have the bug.

Fucks sake, I'm never going to pay more than £30 for a title ever. Its daylight robbery.

So at work we have had a new manager for about 3 weeks. Only today he realised I was an xmas temp. He thinks I'm uber.

There are currently 84 people working for my store. Allegedly, those that are kept on will be decided by all the staff, not just managers, which means I'm in luck because, frankly, I rox.

my life is boring.

My life is pretty damn boring. I need some excitement or stimulation. What the hell has happened to my social life?! It just doesn't exist...

All day I've watched football, which I love. But, I want to do something else, too. Generally, I'm feeling a bit lonely at the moment, and the only thing that seems to get me off my arse is work. It's difficult trying to organise stuff because I don't know what days I'll be working until sometimes the night before. And, the weekends, it's my meee time.

Save meee.

I just got back from a family disco scenario for someones 70th. I totally rocked that joint yo. I requested some Rage with the totally fly DJ, but he didn't have it so I had to make do with some Dion and the Belmonts. Didn't stop me from being a one man mosh pit. I was body poppin' like a fucking pro.

Almost pulled too. I am super fresh.

I feel you. I have no proper social life atm due to work and lack of money. The future holds cinema/meals/laser quest, though, but nothing out-of-the-ordinary, like a quest to whittle wood, or whatever.

I'm tempted to borrow a camera and find a mate, and compose/do a list of self-made BISH items just to see how well we could do.

I just got back from a family disco scenario for someones 70th. I totally rocked that joint yo. I requested some Rage with the totally fly DJ, but he didn't have it so I had to make do with some Dion and the Belmonts. Didn't stop me from being a one man mosh pit. I was body poppin' like a fucking pro.

Almost pulled too. I am super fresh.

So you stood in the corner and drank coke through a straw until you got all hyper and skidded along the floor on your knees, then your parents dragged you home yelling "You always do this!"

The obvious choice is to do something you enjoy, so it can be part of your me-time! but really I'd have no clue what to suggest.

When I come from work, I hit the gym. And then, that almost takes me to bed time! I'm gonna be texting people asking for Christmas shopping meetups and...maybe some drinks or something. I think I need a night out.

I feel you. I have no proper social life atm due to work and lack of money. The future holds cinema/meals/laser quest, though, but nothing out-of-the-ordinary, like a quest to whittle wood, or whatever.

I'm tempted to borrow a camera and find a mate, and compose/do a list of self-made BISH items just to see how well we could do.

We suck, dude. This time last year, almost, we were eating doritos and shopping in Evolution. What has happened to us?

I'm up for BISHING! my phone is prretty good for photo taking. We should get Dan to bish with us too (shorty and nami always beat everybody so they can't join, psssh. :p)

So you stood in the corner and drank coke through a straw until you got all hyper and skidded along the floor on your knees, then your parents dragged you home yelling "You always do this!"

It was like 10 pin bowling, only with pensioners.

On a side note, what the fuck is up with the police? Bear in mind I was at a 70th birthday party, the only trouble that could ever occur would be one of the war vets getting gulf war syndrome and trying to kill Nan, claiming she was "a Red". Went outside to keep the family company whilst they smoked and naturally took my drink with me. Copper comes up in an admittedly nice fashion and asks me to take any glasses inside. So when my car is stolen and torched they don't even bother to come out, but when I drink some coke within a foot from the entrance to a 70th birthday party suddenly they pay attention? No wonder no one takes the fuckers seriously. I didn't mind being asked to take it inside, I see the logic, but when proper crime is being completely ignored and this petty shit isn't, someones getting their priorities wrong.

[/cliched rant]

It was like 10 pin bowling, only with pensioners.

On a side note, what the fuck is up with the police? Bear in mind I was at a 70th birthday party, the only trouble that could ever occur would be one of the war vets getting gulf war syndrome and trying to kill Nan, claiming she was "a Red". Went outside to keep the family company whilst they smoked and naturally took my drink with me. Copper comes up in an admittedly nice fashion and asks me to take any glasses inside. So when my car is stolen and torched they don't even bother to come out, but when I drink some coke within a foot from the entrance to a 70th birthday party suddenly they pay attention? No wonder no one takes the fuckers seriously. I didn't mind being asked to take it inside, I see the logic, but when proper crime is being completely ignored and this petty shit isn't, someones getting their priorities wrong.

[/cliched rant]

Whoa, you saw a policeman in the street? Without his car? I can't remember the last time I've seen one patrolling the street, unless it was on a Saturday night in town. The closest thing would be a traffic warden.

I do feel for you. I know they have a tough job, but I hate the pettyness of it all. In the grand scheme of things, you're hardly causing a huge disruption or an uproar by drinking outside of your house. If you were drinking, being loud and causing a disturbance, then maybe they'd have a point.

Whoa, you saw a policeman in the street? Without his car? I can't remember the last time I've seen one patrolling the street, unless it was on a Saturday night in town. The closest thing would be a traffic warden.

I do feel for you. I know they have a tough job, but I hate the pettyness of it all. In the grand scheme of things, you're hardly causing a huge disruption or an uproar by drinking outside of your house. If you were drinking, being loud and causing a disturbance, then maybe they'd have a point.

It wasn't outside a house, it was at a hall. I think the logic was to keep glass off the streets, but I was stood with my Mum and Grandad. A fight was hardly going to break out.

When I come from work, I hit the gym. And then, that almost takes me to bed time! I'm gonna be texting people asking for Christmas shopping meetups and...maybe some drinks or something. I think I need a night out.

We suck, dude. This time last year, almost, we were eating doritos and shopping in Evolution. What has happened to us?

I became allergic to doritos :P haha!

I'm up for BISHING! my phone is prretty good for photo taking. We should get Dan to bish with us too (shorty and nami always beat everybody so they can't join, psssh. :p)

Oh for sure! If you're up for it then I'll sort something out. Maybe me and you vs anna and andy, or me and andy vs you and anna or something? If nami's got time off then shorty and nami can get in on it too. Dan's a fag.

Oh for sure! If you're up for it then I'll sort something out. Maybe me and you vs anna and andy, or me and andy vs you and anna or something? If nami's got time off then shorty and nami can get in on it too. Dan's a fag.

Sure I've not been able to see you guys for a while.

The police annoy me, I get this stuff of paperwork being immense and whatnot, but apart from football matches I've never seen a policeman do jack shit but terrify those who've done nothing wrong. (may I add here, that I do realise the police do do something :P, I just never see it street wise.)

When I do see a policeman walking around I automatically feel threatened/worried rather than feeling protected. :hmm:

Edited by nightwolf

Sat down to do some work today on my report. Got a fair bit written, results all calculated (standard deviations, although easy enough, just take ages when you've got a huge list of numbers to go through) so all set to hopefully finish it tomorrow, so long as my research goes to plan.

Didn't do much else really with my day. Weather has been horrible so couldn't go anywhere. Did go through my money/expenses for the next couple of weeks to see whether there's any leeway in terms of breaking out of monotony but doesn't look like it.

Have to apologise for my rather depressed musings over the last few days/weeks but I'm intending to do something about it. As such, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from this place for a couple of weeks/months just to sort myself/everything out. So with that said, I shall take my leave and hopefully I'll come back a better person. :)

Guest Captain Falcon

Well my Link hat arrived today and I'm most pleased with it. The only thing is that it gets really hot -it's hardly surprising Link can walk around in freezing conditions with that thing on.

But as for my day, I've sat on my behind playing computer games since I woke up.

I was going to go out but despite being sent just after 12, I didn't get my mates text until half past and they'd gone by then so I was a little gutted.