N-Europe

Work was more of teh same "I think they like me" stuff. That was my day.

Not in 'til 5.45 tomorrow so I'm gonna drink heavily, watch flashforward and smallville and play some ecks bocks until I get depressed.

And steph; no, not said a word to her since (if that's what you meant by me doing nothing -- I do loads at work!) - but I think I'll get drunk and act a twat if she comes online tonight :P

I watched ReZ's "Comedy" Rainbow just now.

I'm sorry ReZ, this is the worst thing I've ever seen you do.

I think thats fair, it is arguably....well I dunno I think it has its moments.

I'd really appreciate all comments on this though, as I am continuing it. Also guys, if YOU want to send me a video, whatever you want, as you can see it can be 5 seconds long if you wish I will happilly put it in, and I encourage it.

*Glares at Dazz* ;)

Anyway, here we go folks Comedy~~Rainbow Episode 1.

Here's a link to my new icked ool video which is fun and nice and great. I'd appreciate any notes you guys have lol etc whin

And as you can see from my new signature I've had a fairly creative day today.

(Plus special post guest: Jayseven!)

(EDIT; I've been Jayseven'd :()

Edited by ReZourceman
jayseven makes sense, and you know it.

The week has been going well, and I'm happy that the weekend is here. I also have two short snippets of conversations to tell you that took place within the classroom at the end of last week.

Kid: "Mr. Baburrrrrrr.....is your name Mr. Babur?"

Me: "Yeeeeeees...in fact, you just called me that."

Kid: "Oh yeah....that's a silly name, haha."

Me: "Thanks...What's your name?"

Kid: "Mini..."

Me: *tries so hard not to laugh* I had to turn around and walk away quickly.

Another one. The context: We are thinking about what images we could include on our Christmas Cards:

Kid A: "Oooo, we could have Santa Claus on theeeeere."

Me: "Yeeees, that's a good start."

Kid B: "We could have Santa with preseeeeentssssss."

Me: "Yup yup, you could use that. Anything else?"

Kid C: "Oooo, sirrrrr, we could draw a picture on Santa and his radiatorrrrrrs."

Me: "Radiators?...Ahh, you mean Reindeers?!"

Kid C: "oh yeah, haha." *much laughter*

Today has been good. Spent so much of it just bumming around and playing on teh Wii. My right eye has been really funny today. It keeps twitching slightly and they feel a wee bit sore (both of them). I think I need an early night later, maybe.

Today has been good. Spent so much of it just bumming around and playing on teh Wii. My right eye has been really funny today. It keeps twitching slightly and they feel a wee bit sore (both of them). I think I need an early night later, maybe.

twitchy eyes (aka: a tic) means that you need moar sleep flinkeh!

(to be fair - I liked it. Instead of salt it should be cheese, though. Mostly because you're wrong about the salt-stuff. Bring back the lego stop-motion shorts too. Plus you kinda proved you don't always wear that hat anymore. You also pointed teh wrong way at the end, right?)

But I've had loads of sleep today! I went to bed at around 2-ish and woke up at 11-ish. Weird, hehe.

a tic in your eyes means you've been either looking at a computer screen too long or not had enough sleep.

its a tiredness reflex in your eye. :bouncy:

but i'm bit pissed so i might be talking shit*

*i'm never talking shit, who are you kidding!!!

(to be fair - I liked it. Instead of salt it should be cheese, though. Mostly because you're wrong about the salt-stuff. Bring back the lego stop-motion shorts too. Plus you kinda proved you don't always wear that hat anymore. You also pointed teh wrong way at the end, right?)

(Yeah thats the gag lol. I actaully nearly fucked up and pointed the right way)

LEGO animations? You got it. Thanks for the comments guys, do appreciate it. It shouldn't be too difficult to do this every couple of weeks. Plus I've "only" been thinking of the content for this episode for 1 week, and the next one will be 2 weeks + feedback + possibly more help.

Things can only get better right?

a tic in your eyes means you've been either looking at a computer screen too long or not had enough sleep.

its a tiredness reflex in your eye. :bouncy:

but i'm bit pissed so i might be talking shit*

*i'm never talking shit, who are you kidding!!!

Haha, thanks, Raining. I think I may need to wear my glasses more. Although, I was wearing them whilst Wii-ing eet up. And, I have been using my laptop a lot...I neeeed to. Need a rest, hehe.

I've actually got a really "busy" week.

Tomorrow I'm going to a "surprise" meeting for a friend. Its interesting though, my mate arranged it, I believe he said "Can me you and X go bowling?" and the guy was like "Yeah" and then he found out from someone it was a surprise thing with loads of people going (they didn't realise it was a surprise) and apparently now he's not coming....which I personally find really rude and disrespectful.

The guy who arranged it didn't even know he wasn't coming till I told him. Stupid/mental.

Then Tuesday I want to see 2012.

Then Wednesday I want to see (maybe) Harry Brown. I think I'm on a half day so might watch it after work, if not then later (Molly? Appaently its great. My sister has seen it, and alas my trusty friend Metacritic says ...~oh they don't have it~) apparently great though.

Then Thursday I dunno. Oh yeah Christmas lights switch on. Might be fun I guess.

Then Friday ?

Saturday working...and probably want to see New Moon then. I've avoided trailers/spoilers fortunately.

Etc whynz.

The week has been going well, and I'm happy that the weekend is here. I also have two short snippets of conversations to tell you that took place within the classroom at the end of last week.

Kid: "Mr. Baburrrrrrr.....is your name Mr. Babur?"

Me: "Yeeeeeees...in fact, you just called me that."

Kid: "Oh yeah....that's a silly name, haha."

Me: "Thanks...What's your name?"

Kid: "Mini..."

Me: *tries so hard not to laugh* I had to turn around and walk away quickly.

Another one. The context: We are thinking about what images we could include on our Christmas Cards:

Kid A: "Oooo, we could have Santa Claus on theeeeere."

Me: "Yeeees, that's a good start."

Kid B: "We could have Santa with preseeeeentssssss."

Me: "Yup yup, you could use that. Anything else?"

Kid C: "Oooo, sirrrrr, we could draw a picture on Santa and his radiatorrrrrrs."

Me: "Radiators?...Ahh, you mean Reindeers?!"

Kid C: "oh yeah, haha." *much laughter*

Judging by the way they speak the kids have been spending too much time near you.

Last night was a friend's house party thing for his birthday. Ended up going round another friend's first for a meal and some red wine. Need to find out if he lost his slap bet actually...

Then friend's house party which was okay. Wasn't there for too long before we left for town. Did have a go at Guitar Hero 5 for a while though and just generally attacked people with drumsticks. We went to some cheesy 80s club but it was fun in its own way. McDonalds don't serve McFlurry at 3am, rubbish. Its the only good thing on the menu.

Went back to friends and watched Scrubs for a while. Originally I was going to sleep in the living room with his sister and this fella she met (me on a sofa, them on a sofa bed) which would have been strange and she vetoed it so I slept in his room on the floor. However she came in for something just as I was removing my trousers. Nice to show your package to someone you met a few hours before ;)

Today = nan's house. Dad's side though so...father. Urgh. He's such a nuisance.

Guest Captain Falcon

Not so much how was my day as it is how I see my day being...

The company I work for is making everyone go on some event and it's my turn tomorrow so I have to be at work for 7:45 to depart at 8. I could drive, but a) I don't really like driving, and b) they won't pay to cover petrol. But the other side is I have to sit on a coach for what will probably amount to over four hours traveling time with people I don't know from other departments. Apart from the four people from my area, none of which I'm overly keen on, I haven't a clue who's going as I didn't see the mass email sent out to everyone on this session.

Perhaps more annoying is that the "event" only last a couple of hours. Anything that requires you to travel for longer than the reason normally isn't worth it and this won't even come close.

So we should arrive back mid afternoon, but in all of this, there isn't food provided. Just some light refreshments upon arrival and apparently there is water at the tables we sit at.

I foresee this reaching all new depths of my previously unexplored misery...

Earlier I did an online personality test for a grad scheme application, you know, one where they test how consistently you can lie about how amazing you are. I hope I did ok. *Results for that and the other tests pending*

Have I mentioned the fact that my brother's girlfriend is a size 0? I haven't met her yet and I already have misgivings. This is bad.

Edited by Molly

Have I mentioned the fact that my brother's girlfriend is a size 0? I haven't met her yet and I already have misgivings. This is bad.

American or British size zero? (I know it sounds silly to ask in a British-centric place but I know some people who have referred to themselves by American dress sizes as its smaller).

Seems my friend is back in a relationship with the person she knew she was going to break up with for months in advance (she grew to dislike him and they were literally moving apart) but when it happened she suddenly couldn't live without him. I'll never understand couples.

Stupid fucking lessons. Useless piece of crap.

Who teaches about the film industry to game design students..The mind baffles. We had a guy in today who said 'I hope your all making your own films in your own time..'

NO WE FUCKING AREN'T, WE ARE GAME DESIGN STUDENTS YOU MORON.

/breathe.

Apart from that lesson I went shopping, only to realise unless I was some weird ass shape and not human and didn't like wearing lace or 80's crap I wasn't able to shop anyway. Depressing.

So its been a fucking retarded day.

Just got back after a few hours in the library which were spent finishing off my presentation on the NHS/US Health Care System. Obviously huge amounts of fun was had. :zzz:

Uber hyped for seeing Lily Allen tonight with Razz though. Actually cannot wait. Though, I loved the reaction of the guy from my course who I was walking home with when I said I was seeing her. "Omg. She's abysmal. That's the kind of music you like? You'd have to be totally gay or something". "Erm, I am indeed". "...........Oh". Tard.