Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Slightly advertising; I've made a new thread in the creative boards - Weekly Writer's Challenge - and I'd appreciate it if y'all gave it a look-see, as I lack in the self-confidence to have it receive no attention forever.

My day has been writer'sblockwriter'sblockwriter'sblock, combined with re-reading old serious attempts at writing and feeling like stabbing myself with... see? The mind is failing.

Bought OJ, Milk and Cider. My Trianger of peace. I am planning to drink all three litres of blackthorn to awaken teh_emo around 3am to try and get some writing done. I basically think my life is shit and going nowhere, and am jealous of everyone who can sing and play instruments, anyone who is competent enough at anything to be able to actually teach it to someone else, even people in rehab and mental institutions because they've at least got a label and aren't afraid to ask for help to get better. I am jealous of the seeing, jealous of the pretty. I am jealous of my drunken self, and his ability to give less of a shit about these things whilst maintaining the ability to express them more accurately.

So until then, please read my thread and consider having a go?

Milk FTW.

Thread read get.

Been trying to upload my photos from Saturday all weekend and today, but FB photos adding machine isn't working for me. :(

Epic phailplogher.

--------

OH I FORGOT. Goafer and I's Polos both have rude number plates. Or sexy numberplates.

BBW and PNS respectively. :D

Bleh, uni work. I'm trying to get 3dsmax to co-operate. But for some reason my biped doesn't want to walk and then do a spin. (basically as I start doing the walk at the start to reach the other side, it starts trying to do the frames near the end..help?!)

Stressful, considering its in friday and my tutor hasn't really helped much at all. I'm hoping tomorrow might be alittle more helpful, but I know I'll just get shit for 'not doing much' when I've spent hours on it. :weep:

EDIT: meh I posted in the 3D Modelling thread if anybody can help.

Edited by nightwolf

I'm starting to worry that theres something wrong with meeee. I'd been having what I thought was migraine attacks a lot recently, but its gotten to the point where my brain feels dead 24/7. ¬_¬ think ive got vertigo or something cause i can't do anything without feeling fuzzy in the head, to the point where I'm nearly passing out

My boss had a go because apparently I was being sharp with my colleague, all I said was "I have no idea what you are talking about" when she said I was wrong. I was fucking right in the end but still was told. If said person would stop being so thick and actually communicate what she means rather than "putting this at the top" (when she meant putting an update into the additional info box)

She's been there nearly as long as I and 1/should already know the protocol for updates, and 2/should be able to understand the system enough to communicate her problem.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :(

Raining, why haven't you left that place for an job in IT?

you always know your stuff in the Tech board and you can spot an Antec whatever from a mile away.

And you're obsessed with I can haz chezburger?

That is the makings of someone in IT, surely?

Today I found out I get to have a swine flu jab! Woo! I think?

Raining, why haven't you left that place for an job in IT?

you always know your stuff in the Tech board and you can spot an Antec whatever from a mile away.

And you're obsessed with I can haz chezburger?

That is the makings of someone in IT, surely?

Today I found out I get to have a swine flu jab! Woo! I think?

I'm not qualified enough to work in IT, I haven't even got a degree, just a national diploma (3 A levels)

its just a hobby for me i suppose.. I'm not very up to date on hardware n shiz, I just have a knack for fixing stuff.. (my dad was an aircraft engineer after all :D)

re swine flu - as far as i was aware the only people getting them at the moment are pregnant people, got something to tell us? :heh: (fucking won't even give me it yet and my immune system is bollox)

I am a medical marvel!

Heh, no I got a text today saying I was high-risk or something. "I have a disease, an English disease" (points to who knows the lyric) which effects the immune system.

Yes.

It's AIDs.

Totally not AIDs.

I am a medical marvel!

Heh, no I got a text today saying I was high-risk or something. "I have a disease, an English disease" (points to who knows the lyric) which effects the immune system.

Yes.

It's AIDs.

Totally not AIDs.

Totally is aids, and pregnancy. :kiss:

i have a condition that effects my immune system! what a rip, living here sucks. I think I'm gonna make a complaint!! :D

I am a medical marvel!

Yes.

It's AIDs.

Totally not AIDs.

Radiohead - Inside my head

Too easy.

had better days. work decides some people need hours cutting, myself included. im now working 16 hour shifts. fair enough. but whats this? new staff working full time? erm, wtf? also, some of the people they kept full time are dicks. litteraly horrible to patients on the phone.

fuck the nhs, fuck sitel and fuck man power.

I want you inside my...

I can't think of anything sexual for this.

Mouth!

There we go.

...ew.

YOURE INSIDE OF MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD

INSIDE OF MY HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! mouth

I think it works.

had better days. work decides some people need hours cutting, myself included. im now working 16 hour shifts. fair enough. but whats this? new staff working full time? erm, wtf? also, some of the people they kept full time are dicks. litteraly horrible to patients on the phone.

fuck the nhs, fuck sitel and fuck man power.

If I phone up and say I'm dying, and that I want to speak to you, will that help?

YOURE INSIDE OF MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD

INSIDE OF MY HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! mouth

I think it works.

I'm editing my music to fit it in now.

Whoo, home again! I went to see Muse tonight, and it was possibly one of the best concerts I've been to. Was just great. It seemed more as a "Best of" kinda concert than one to promote their latest album, but I honestly didn't mind heh. Was great to hear some of their best songs.

I went with 7 men, whose age varies from about 40 to 55, so it was a bit weird. But I simply split from the group and took up my own spot somewhere. I managed to see the stage throughout the entire concert, so yay! Was great. =)

Getting home was a bit difficult. They stayed to drink for ages (beer of course), while I occasionally drank a coke, but got a bit bored just sitting/standing around with them. And then one person left early, meaning we had to fit 6 people in one car. One of the men sacrificed himself and went into the trunk. Glad we got home safely and didn't get stopped by the police heh.

Guest Stefkov

After going to bed at about 8am I got up at 3pm which was quite cool.

Spent the day trying to get medals on the levels of Lylat Wars. Failed that.

Bought another birthday cake to eat as a snack. Such a massive chocolategasm for about 4.50. Totally worth it.

Chairdriver; lol! That's... mental. Maybe you have a dangerously powerful imagination?

Eenuh; man in a boot?! How far did you drive?

I'm currently waiting for the POST. play.com says tehy posted 4 of my games yesterday so surely they'll arrive today, right? RIGHT?!

"Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days from posted date" -- they posted it yesterday. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo... Fuck. My day. Is. Ruined. Damn.

WTF jayseven, have you never ordered anything before? Next day is not a typical service :p Expect it about this time next week with the postal strikes and everything.

Yesterday was okay. Shopping centre to try and find something to wear for graduation but have given up. Nothing bloody fits. Tried on a blank shirt in Primark (for something else) and it was too big. When I left the changing room the woman said "any good?" and I said "too big" and clearly showed the XS sticker on it :heh: Blatantly a medium.

Went for a jog although I think I may have pushed myself a bit too much, felt a bit sicky toward the end. Wanna go for another today (if the rain ever lets up) but may avoid the huge hill I went up yesterday...but then repeating the same course is supposed to be best and what not.

And so far today cleaned the hamster cage out and umm...about it. Got a list of things to do to make sure I don't end up sitting around doing nothing all day.